[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

Movie Bogota crank up

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000936727

(Eng trans Papago + Google translate)

The film "Bogota," which drew attention with the meeting of actors with both acting skills and charm, such as Song Joong-ki, Lee Hee-joon, and Kwon Hae-hyo, finished filming safely.

Regarding the completion of the long run, director Kim Sung-je said, "After receiving the wind all over the world that it was a plague that hit the world, I arrived at the port. I was able to come without breaking down with the understanding and concession and determination of the actors and staff. "Thank you for everyone's hard work and dedication," he said.

Song Joong-ki, who arrived in Bogota at the age of 19, played Guk-hee, who will show a turbulent life story from the bottom to the top of Bogota's commercial district. He said, "I think it will be a very special movie that will produce good results as I overcome many difficulties and overcome them. Just as Kook-hee arrived in Colombia and grew step by step, it was a time for actor Song Joong- ki to learn and feel a lot while meeting Bogota," he said, expressing his affection for the characters and works.

From the 19-year-old boy who arrived in Bogota with no money to the construction of his kingdom, Song Joong-ki's transformation to show a turbulent life, and Lee Hee-joon and Kwon Hae-hyo, who will show fierce lives only for success, will visit the audience after post-production.

• Insightful 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey, I didn't know there was an award show tonight! Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Been are both there... is Vincenzo nominated for anything?

He was MC for BIFF opening ceremony today. He is for Space Sweepers, he will attend open talk event for the movie tomorrow. Jeon Yeo Been is for her movie Night in Paradise.

There is Asia Contents Awards tomorrow, part of BIFF. Vincenzo is nominated for Best Creative & Asian TV Series, Best Actor, Best Writer 🙂

• Like 2

2021.10.12 script reading for drama Chaebol Family's Youngest Son

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1410989#_DYAD

FBc9lUpVcAYic8A?format=jpg&name=small

The "youngest son of a chaebol" has already finished the test filming and has begun filming the early child role. On top of that, Song Joong-ki is scheduled to join the filming in earnest soon, signaling the birth of another lifetime work, adding to expectations.

(Eng trans Papago + Google)

More updates about the drama ⬇️

https://janghaven.com/topic/833-chaebol-familys-youngest-son-재벌집-막내아들-tba-2022/

Edited by ssteph