[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

On 12/2/2021 at 11:49 AM, ssteph said:

CF Mom's Touch

Mom's Touch Original

Finding Mom - Don't worry, mom will fry it for you

Watch the video, it looks like a short drama. Hilarious :lmao2:

https://youtu.be/oX0HBc-pCok

This was so good. Made me laugh my head off and so meta - an ad within an ad . Love how they played out the makjang elements too. 

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Junho about Joongki

I was surprised, felt like a surprise gift, I was so happy n grateful, a wonderful colleague I worked with when we were young n worked with passion, he’s someone other than my members who gave me great strength by constantly interacting and being in touch comfortably for a long time, tbh personally I don’t have many people like that in my life, he’s such a good person, I was so happy he came and proud that we could be together in the fanmeeting.

Cr https://mobile.twitter.com/Sshana2/status/1485987619951595524?t=3DxtlKVTnSqAiLucJyeDHg&s=19

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@ssteph Dear this is webtoon version... i am upset....seriously upset

EDIT : okay okay , i am sorry...i missed that they S2 will return as well !!! I wish SJK returns... The story is untold.... JDG is one of the great actor.... SJK must return...for one , Aramun Hisulla is written for him.... Gosh , I will be devastated if he does not !!! NOONE , I Repeat , NOONE should be Eunsom or Aramun in the universe of Arthdal !!!

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...