[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

Fans from Philippines sent coffee truck.

Ki Aile Philippines is member of Song Joong Ki International Fandom - acknowledged by HiStory D&C and Official Ki Aile Fancafe Korea.

---

Song Joong Ki International Fandom (IG) :

@sjkfans85 (Indonesia) @myjoongkiaile_sjk_msia_fc (Malaysia)

@we_r_kialies_myanmar (Myanmar)

@sjksingapore (Singapore)

@just_songjoongki (USA)

@sjkhkfc (Hong Kong)

@kiaile_ph (Philippines)

@kiaile_vn (Vietnam)

@indian_kiaile (India)

@kiaile_europe (Europe)

Edited by ssteph
  • Heart Eyes 1

Jo Byeong Gyu IG update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJutkiuMuZ3/?igshid=1n47i5ppss79h

Song Joong Ki sent food truck for him on the set The Uncanny Counter. They worked together in Arthdal Chronicles.

---

Song Joong Ki Sends Support To Jo Byeong Gyu On Set Of “The Uncanny Counter”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447409wpp/song-joong-ki-sends-support-to-jo-byeong-gyu-on-set-of-the-uncanny-counter

The banners on the truck read, “I’m rooting for actor Jo Byeong Gyu and all cast and staff members of ‘The Uncanny Counter.’ From Song Joong Ki.”

As the caption on his post, Jo Byeong Gyu wrote, “Amazing Joong Ki hyung, I’ll do a good job until the end!”

Edited by ssteph
  • Heart Eyes 1

Song Joong Ki is mentioned in Jeon Yeo Bin's interview.

The drama marks Jeon Yeo Bin’s first encounter with Song Joong Ki, whom she described as someone who often buys food for the other actors and staff. She shared what it was like to work with Song Joong Ki, saying, “My character is the type of person who keeps pestering other people. I felt embarrassed doing that to a senior actor that I just met, but he would always say, ‘It’s okay to do more.’ Thanks to him I was able to act more freely and naturally.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447945wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-talks-about-working-with-song-joong-ki-for-upcoming-drama-reflects-on-her-rise-to-fame-and-more

• Like 1

@ssteph I laughed my head off at comment in that article where they were asking who was Bae Yong Joon...personally I have never heard of him either . His last work was like  a decade ago . Maybe he is so expensive , no one wanna hire him . LOL.

Yay more promotional stuff for Space Sweepers

Netflix's 'Space Sweepers' Uncovers New Poster!

Article from: Korea Portal

http://images.en.koreaportal.com/data/images/full/42802/space-sweepers.jpg?w=750

The sci-fi blockbuster "Space Sweepers" is set to premiere on February 5, 2021. As it comes close, fans are getting more excited each day. 

Since teasing the fans is part of their promotions, the movie has released its new main poster today, January 14. The main characters are seen in the colorful poster posing with their weapons in their hands, seemingly ready for action at any moment. The film's tagline is also written in the poster: "These misfits just might save the world."

The upcoming movie stars Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, Jin Sun Kyu, and Yoo Hae Jin. They are the adventurous rogue crew of the spaceship named The Victory, traveling across the universe salvaging scraps and junks and worrying about daily living expenses. Upon meeting Dorothy, a humanoid robot and a weapon of mass destruction, they find themselves caught in the web of a risky business deal. The story is set in the year 2092.

Recently, "Space Sweepers" left a very intriguing attraction in Gangnam, Seoul. A spaceship crash site was built near Gangnam station. The site had a caution tape surrounding it, and men in protective suits and military equipment stood as guards. Baffled onlookers flocked the area, recording everything they can before realizing that it was part of Netflix's "Space Sweepers." That huge and realistic installation was a creative gimmick promoting the movie and teasing the fans.

The blockbuster sci-fi film was originally slated to be released in 2020. However, due to the widespread COVID-19 affecting everyone in the world, the movie's premiere faced many postponements. Song Joong Ki even helped in the fight against the coronavirus by donating 100 million KRW to Hope Bridge Disaster Relief Association, which the association announced with pride. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2021.01.18 Song Joong Ki International Fandom send fresh homemade sandwiches and seasonal fruits to Joong Ki's agency, HiStory D&C.

I get permission to post it here. Please do not edit, do not remove watermark, do not repost without credit to Song Joong Ki International Fandom.

---

[Support] SJK International Fandom Sent Snacks To The Agency
**Update: For the success of Vincenzo filming, a snack and coffee truck support to the filming set is the main project of SJK International Fandom. However, not to forget that the agency and staffs are doing their very best to take care of JK all the time. Hence, on this day of heavy snow, before the snack and coffee truck support , International Fandom chose to send fresh homemade sandwiches and seasonal fruits as a token of our gratitude and love to HiStory agency, to keep them warm and fill their tummies with our lovely snack packs. We will like to wish them success and keep them going! This snack support is on top of our filming set support which we will update fans in due course. Let’s keep supporting our Lovely actor Song Joong Ki!

766de27eb7359cedd6fe392b409d26d3c71bc08c

d9c49a95d16063e4f3256e7561ca8d323f12b002

1cb770a6580b62cd377c8f22eb6c806492a27e2e

Spoiler

cde348c004bee3325755f042cb643022f099fb60

584aa5480f5500b62e7aaa249465fe19ceb9dcc9

4b5acc013c3c23b7c410871776f5d02802206acd

42f53761055b4b7ff6d2bd57e755bd91c85afabf

3545745407f0d61df456372db0e66c56ff5a3dd6

Song Joong Ki International Fandom (IG) :

@sjkfans85 (Indonesia) @myjoongkiaile_sjk_msia_fc (Malaysia)

@we_r_kialies_myanmar (Myanmar)

@sjksingapore (Singapore)

@just_songjoongki (USA)

@sjkhkfc (Hong Kong)

@kiaile_ph (Philippines)

@kiaile_vn (Vietnam)

@indian_kiaile (India)

@kiaile_europe (Europe)

• Heart Eyes 1

Vincenzo - poster

9f87314246be2f16a8fde8013fe7b50107a9a9d7

---

Song Joong Ki Shows His Charisma In Black-And-White Poster For Upcoming tvN Drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450059wpp/song-joong-ki-shows-charisma-movie-star-poster-drama-vincenzo

The new black-and-white poster shows Song Joong Ki’s dark charisma as a Mafia lawyer who is willing to do anything it takes to get justice. The poster background hints at his Italian upbringing and the caption reads, “Evil is punished by evil,” hinting at the character’s anti-hero status.

• Heart Eyes 1