The School Nurse Files 보건교사 안은영 [2020]

Jane

Watched the episodes over the weekend, and I'm probably more closely aligned to @mademoisellesia's sentiments. It was an interest exercise in world building, but the actual stories felt a bit random in terms of introduction and resolution. And, a lot of things happened off screen, maybe because they didn't have the budge to do the CGI required to do on screen? As it is, some of the jelly depictions were really funny, but not sure that they had meant for it to be funny?

One other thing I noticed is that the way they handle eating in this drama is actually really disgusting. This is like the anti-Let's Eat. I'm not sure why they did that, have the heroine stuff her face so full and then talk through the food in her mouth. I have to admit I had a hard time watching that. I think it's supposed to be funny(?), but it ended up being nauseating for me.

I was actually disappointed in this drama, even if it's supposed to be the first half. Too many random things that didn't really tie in together well. While it may be a world-building intro, the elements don't necessarily seem to fit well. Plus, the scope wanders. For example, the heroine sees jellies which are bits of energy from humans,but are also energy monsters that affect humans. She also sees ghosts, both interactive and non-interactive. And, she suddenly loses her powers because she dreamed that she had died like her childhood friend who had come back into her life as a ghost because he couldn't quite cause himself to dissolve. Anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

LOL, I'm already done and dusted with this drama and left it all behind and The Swoon is still promoting it. Time to move on to OTPs from The Private Lives and Dol Sol La, The Swoon!

It's for people like me! Hahahaha! But they do seem to have more promotion than usual for this drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The couple look cute, as I just randomly watch their Swoonies interview. I think NJH looked exceptionally handsome here @abs-oluteM. And quite suitable with JYM.

But saw the trailer and I think I'm too old for this kind of Power Ranger drama? :poliWeird: Maybe when I'm in highschool this drama will be cute to watch? Lol... Skip this. The storyline really looked random. 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif