Cast:

Song YiRen as Yuan Qian

Aaron Deng ChaoYuan as QinShen

Hong ShanShan as LingWei

Wang RunZe as Song SiWei

Liya Cui as Luo Xin Xin

Chen KeFan as Yi

Synopsis:

The story revolves around the two heroes who are determined to become sculptors, such as the high-class cold school, Qin Shen, and the oil painter Yuan Qian.

Airing Schedule

AHJlYiK.jpg

Official Sites
Baidu | Weibo

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

here it goes.....my very first impressions after i finish all the 6 episodes :) 

i like the initial rapport in between YuanQian and QinShen, both didnt really see each other eye to eye despite them being in the same class and knows each other well.....

they had also slowly introduce the supproting and other characters in without being overly pushy, though i definitely could do well without LingWei who is QinShen old highschool classmate that seems to be in love with him, however QinShen obviously had been ignoring her and also rejected her out cold.....

wrong impressions were given by LingWei to her classmates that brought pain towards YuanXian as she was label the 3rd party in between QinShen and LingWei which was obviously not that case.....

besides this....we can see that YuanQian is actually someone who had a strong indication where she wanted to go...while she may be talented in sculpture she had actually prefer oil painting where her father had changed her major without telling her....so she is doing all she can to get that diverted and she never hide it from her father that she will do so....

what pain her the most is that her dad doesnt seems to understand her on that ....

• Like 2

Wow! This is my first time to write here. I am at loss on what to write as a review for our favourite drama: Professional Single. 

I am only at Episodes 2, still struggling to look for that English sub-titles until I saw YoYo English Channel premiering the Episode 1 on its full English translations.

Anyway, I am only a simple person with a limited knowledge on what to review on any Chinese drama. I came and I watched dramas because I want to be entertained, especially knowing Ireine Song, as one who has a natural flair for comedic, funny antics which us laugh until it brought tears to our eyes.

My apology now that I will just write here of the actor and the actress in their English names as I am not familiar with their Chinese names onscreen. 

Song Yiren grew up in Canada and the province where we live is next to the French-speaking province of Montreal, where Yiren grew up. Living in that province where Canadians speak in French - influenced her family to speak in French language, too.

She has been our favourite Chinese actress after watching her in Ever Night Drama Series.

What I liked about this Professional Single Drama Series is it quite relates to our own personal life, as a student before - in our collegiate and in our university studies. I remembered having a 'secret crush" on the Captain of the Basketball Team of our Engineering Department, that instead of cheering our own Accounting Team - I cheered on the other rival team.

Yiren's holding the basketball and shoot it on the other side which scored the other team brought back of my memories of playing the All Women's Basketball Game, for which I was assigned as the Center Guard due to my taller height - however, in a short moment of tiredness . . . I forgot and I shot the ball in the other side. And with this, I was scolded and reprimanded. 

Episode 1 and 2 of this Professional Single is an introduction to what comes next. The writer of this drama was preparing us to more coming surprises. Song Yiren, an ordinary looking university student, with deeper passion for oil painting seems to be the object of interest for the handsome taller guy . . . And with the other third party coming in . .  

My heart goes to the second male lead, he seems to be a perfect guy for our Yiren as what the storyline like to point out - they grew up together in Nancheng and they have the same accent. 

However, as most writers - the story can be twisted to another line of thoughts. The ups and downs of loving one person, until you discover who truly loves you  . . . 

As of this writing, our local time in Canada of 9:35 PM, Monday - I am still looking forward for an English sub-titles for Episode 2. 

Lastly, with my limited knowledge on how Chinese drama unfolds on different episodes . .  I could only say honestly say that this Professional Single indicates too much meaning for those who are still Single / Bachelors in their own lives - yet they still continue to pursue in right direction their common aspirations and goals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, MAlba said:

Wow! This is my first time to write here. I am at loss on what to write as a review for our favourite drama: Professional Single. 

first of all welcome :) hahahaha.....and i'm glad to see you join us here :) :heart:

1 hour ago, MAlba said:

My apology now that I will just write here of the actor and the actress in their English names as I am not familiar with their Chinese names onscreen. 

hahaha no need to say sorry, this is an English forum and we all know YiRen English name is Ireine so it a familiar name for us :) well for the guy it Aaron if it will be easier for you :)

1 hour ago, MAlba said:

Yiren's holding the basketball and shoot it on the other side which scored the other team brought back of my memories of playing the All Women's Basketball Game, for which I was assigned as the Center Guard due to my taller height - however, in a short moment of tiredness . . . I forgot and I shot the ball in the other side. And with this, I was scolded and reprimanded. 

u still better than Yiren i guess??? poor Yiren being targeted on court and LingWei's buddies who went all out to hurt her whenever the opportunities presented is really despicable urgh....i wanted to slap that 2 girls silly

1 hour ago, MAlba said:

My heart goes to the second male lead, he seems to be a perfect guy for our Yiren as what the storyline like to point out - they grew up together in Nancheng and they have the same accent.

yea they were playmates when they were staying at NanCheng and somehow YiRen / YuanXian doesnt really remember her i think?

• Like 3

My dear goodness! What a lucky lady you are!

You're always ahead of our time here. We're only at Episode 3, with full English translation. 

Browsing around YouTube, it seems that there are not only "professional singles" who are always looking forward for the episodes here, I saw that there are some guys, too

With these observation, I could say now that "this is the entertainment at its fullest level" where men and women conglomerate together and laugh together for the 'funny antics' of Song Yiren and the other casts . . . 

As one had written in YouTube: "It seems I feel like an idiot, laughing wholeheartedly, watching this drama series!" 

And I concur with that person. For in our household and in the office sometimes, they are asking me of what happened since I am smiling or laughing alone . . . 

This drama: "Professional Single" is one of the best for Song Yiren and for Aaron Deng and other secondary casts! 

This beautiful and happy drama series will surely boosts their acting careers! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@MAlba that sure they do....there are many points for us to see from and to laugh at ....

right now....QinShen kept denying that he like YuanXian however it was obvious to all that he like the girl for goodness sake and of course YuanQian pretty much is interested in QinShen, cant deny that ....

you really should get your friend to join us and we also have 1 specific thread just for Song YiRen too :)

• Like 3

Hi and hello,

My other foreign-friends are completely mesmerized and overwhelmed with this drama series. :heart:

And everyday, we are smiling from ears to ears - with hearts on our eyes . . Oh my dear goodness, we are completely in love with this drama - it brought so much memories of our school days - of being secretly in love with a quiet, good-looking guy in the campus . .  :hearties:

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
On 10/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, MAlba said:

And everyday, we are smiling from ears to ears - with hearts on our eyes . . Oh my dear goodness, we are completely in love with this drama - it brought so much memories of our school days - of being secretly in love with a quiet, good-looking guy in the campus . .  :hearties:

totally i love the push and pull feeling between YuanQian and QinShen right now.....he already tried to protect YuanQian in his lil known way and also how he always will appear next to YuanQian if she happen to attend that event....

LingWei is totally sticking to YuanQian right now as she knew that is the only way to get close to QinShen to begin with....

Qinshen is totally ignoring her....and even the blind can see that she is sticking to YuanQian so that she can get close to QinShen and still she denying using ppl that way.....i felt like someone really should give her a hard slap just to get her to wake up....

its not like she isnt pretty or clever, she is in her own way.....why stick up to a guy that isnt interested in you????

• Like 1

Wow! My dear precious one . . 

I am beginning to feel in love again - after watching Episodes 4 on its English sub-titles . . . 

My friends and I are getting crazy about this beautiful drama series and one friend told me that her mother wanted her to go to the mental hospital - for seeing her most of the time - laughing and smiling alone most of the time  . . . . hahahaha . . .

I think this friend and I are sharing the same actuations now . . .

You're so lucky, NiteWalker that you're on Episodes 17 and 18 . .  while whereas, we are only going to Episodes 5 for its English one . . huhuhu . . . 

This drama series is one of the best of 2020, inspite of our trying times - this one makes us laugh and be in love again . . :hearties:

No wonder why Song Yiren is catching so much fans around the world . . she has a natural flair for comedic stints and make people happier - with her funny antics and a heart-catching smiles which can captivates one's heart . .

And my friends here are now beginning to wonder - from amongst the many handsome actors that were paired with Song Yiren, who is the guy/actor - which will captivates her heart ??????? . . . .

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 10/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, MAlba said:

I am beginning to feel in love again - after watching Episodes 4 on its English sub-titles . . . 

yes watching both YiRen@YuanQian & DengChao@QinShen, really make you feel the vibes of an U students...when you're at the cross roads, how fragile friendships and also how precious friendship is forge too...

they really make u believe in things too......and you just wish to be there to see them and u cant get enough of them either lols.....

And my friends here are now beginning to wonder - from amongst the many handsome actors that were paired with Song Yiren, who is the guy/actor - which will captivates her heart ??????? . . . .

she paired with too many good looking actors ahahahaa and every times i see one i will say this one is good hahaha....so now im saying that ChaoYuan look very good with YiRen too lols :) 

@MAlba are you aware that the opening theme song is sang by Song YiRen :)

• Like 3

My friends and I are getting crazy about this beautiful drama series and one friend told me that her mother wanted her to go to the mental hospital - for seeing her most of the time - laughing and smiling alone most of the time  . . . . hahahaha . . .

I think this friend and I are sharing the same actuations now . . .

seeing them together actually bring smiles and laughter out of us....and you're right, we really should have more laughter at this period of times when things is tough

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1