Professional Singles 我凭本事单身 - 2020

And back to several episodes... The mouse incident is pretty shocking and funny in the same time. Facing the mischivous of a kid is never easy. I am glad that YQ doesn't give up and refuse QS help by saying she won't let him win. And it really resolved so beautiful. I really love how Zhang Zi Qi realizes his fault and this kid knows how to be this such adorable sweetheart apologizing to her. 

78775a46c87daaa1eb381a77b08a12acf2c5a9cb

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yup he is. I know QS won't act that heartless to people without a reason. 

he is actually cool with most ppl and doesnt like talking too much.....however he is more heartless towards LingWei than other and colder towards LingWei than most.....

you can see that at the very least he doesnt ignore YuanQian's friends he also doesnt seems to suspect YuanQian's friends when someone spread false rumors about YuanQian in the campus websites....

I just love how he get along with his two best roommtes. They even have a nickname for him, Lao Qin. Hahaha. So cute ah.. 

they love to tease him nonstop that is for sure hahahahah...and i think they has nothing against LingWei even when she get close to them.....they see it thru that it was for QinShen so no one actually harbor any ill feeling towards LingWei from his roommates, though i actually really prefer them to be able to set some barrier against LingWei and not try to push QinShen towards LingWei some of the times too...

LW is annoying. Why would she hand over that transfer paper to her friends not directly to YQ. Poor baby, this is coming for her eventually. I hope she can make her friends understand her later. Her intention is never to betray or anything. She hides it cuz she worries that she'll get this kind of reaction from them. Well.. luckily. I don't have to suffer guessing this and that. The ending preview tells it they will make up soon. 

she doesnt betray....in my eyes she is making use of ppl around her.....being the hapless and helpless with her kind and gentle images.....

this is the kind of girls i really cant stand....to be honest...i always FF thru most of her scenes....even though i do skim thru a lil so that i know what happen.....however it doesnt take much to guess what she is up to at all

8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And back to several episodes... The mouse incident is pretty shocking and funny in the same time. Facing the mischivous of a kid is never easy. I am glad that YQ doesn't give up and refuse QS help by saying she won't let him win. And it really resolved so beautiful. I really love how Zhang Zi Qi realizes his fault and this kid knows how to be this such adorable sweetheart apologizing to her. 

yes....we all always need patience with kids to be honest....sometimes to understand them we need to get into their world to know them better and so that in case if they have any issues, they can always come forward to us instead and not hide them till it is all too late

Dear @NiteWalker, @Alexander, @Larva, @Alice Wonderland,

I am really happy for this interesting news which @Alexanderhas shared to me . . . 

1) "Professional Single" is in the Top 10 Most-Watched Chinese Drama for the months of October and November

---- Source: Vlinkage, Chinese Weibo

---- Congratulations to Aaron Deng, Ireine Song and to the whole Cast and Crew

2) "The Best of You in My Mind = Golden Angel Award-Winning TV Series

---- Source: 16th China-US TV Festival, Nov 8, 2020

---- Congratulations to Gala Zhang, Ireine Song and to the whole Cast and Crew

Indeed .  .  .  Ireine Song has come a long way since her award-winning drama series of Ever Night . . . :hearties:

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
On 11/16/2020 at 10:30 PM, MAlba said:

Dear @NiteWalker, @Alexander, @Larva, @Alice Wonderland,

I am really happy for this interesting news which @Alexanderhas shared to me . . . 

1) "Professional Single" is in the Top 10 Most-Watched Chinese Drama for the months of October and November

---- Source: Vlinkage, Chinese Weibo

---- Congratulations to Aaron Deng, Ireine Song and to the whole Cast and Crew

2) "The Best of You in My Mind = Golden Angel Award-Winning TV Series

---- Source: 16th China-US TV Festival, Nov 8, 2020

---- Congratulations to Gala Zhang, Ireine Song and to the whole Cast and Crew

Indeed .  .  .  Ireine Song has come a long way since her award-winning drama series of Ever Night . . . :hearties:

really really a very good news then...

yes i saw that....in the weibo... :) i'm going to repost this msg into the YiRen Thread alright? :) 

• Like 1

@NiteWalker, @Alexander, @Alice WonderlandYes, you can repost that very happy news into Yiren's Thread; now some fans who are in doubt of her capacity to act well . . will be enlightened. 

- Yiren's entry into the entertainment industry is a big boost to its capacity. Ireine Song can easily captured or draw an audience of all ages. :hearties:

- I have an American friend from Oregon, USA, who always write an excellent thoughts about Song Yiren. I will share her thoughts with you . . as I am compiling it. .  

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, MAlba said:

@NiteWalker, @Alexander, @Alice WonderlandYes, you can repost that very happy news into Yiren's Thread; now some fans who are in doubt of her capacity to act well . . will be enlightened. 

- Yiren's entry into the entertainment industry is a big boost to its capacity. Ireine Song can easily captured or draw an audience of all ages. :hearties:

- I have an American friend from Oregon, USA, who always write an excellent thoughts about Song Yiren. I will share her thoughts with you . . as I am compiling it. .  

ask her to come and join us at the Song YiRen thread if she like :) 

15 minutes ago, MAlba said:

I didn't see this camping clip before. Looks interesting, though! Thank you so much for sharing this to us!

Our Ireine Song has the best facial expression here - of being frightened . . . :wow:

its was in the trailer, however i couldnt seems to find it in the actual airing episode, and it wasnt there in the camping part either.....

only shown was them being jealous of each other

• Like 1

@NiteWalker@AwkwarDerp, @Alexander, @Alice Wonderland

Dear Fans of Ireine Song / Song Yiren from Spanish-speaking countries, 

Hola! Espero que a todos ustedes les esté yendo bien.

La serie dramática "Professional Single" es un drama hermoso e interesante del crecimiento, de la vida de los estudiantes en la universidad.
Esta es una historia de pura amistad y encontrar el amor con un corazón sincero.
Una vez más, Ireine Song mostró aquí su talento como buena actriz, así como con el apuesto Aaron Deng.
Puedes ver "Professional Single", con sus subtítulos en español en YoYo Spanish Channel en YouTube.

Ireine Song es una actriz talentosa; ella también canta bien. Ella es un tesoro, necesitamos apoyar sus dramas.

Y son bienvenidos a unirse a este foro de "JangHaven" por sus pensamientos con respecto a este hermoso drama.

Gracias y saludos! 

Google Translate:

Hello! Hope all of you are doing well.

The drama series "Professional Single" is a beautiful and interesting drama of growing up, of the life of students in college.
This is a story of pure friendship and finding love with a sincere heart.
Once again, Ireine Song showed her talent as a good actress here, as well as with the handsome Aaron Deng.
You can watch "Professional Single" with its Spanish subtitles on YoYo Spanish Channel on YouTube.

Ireine Song is a talented actress; she sings well too. She is a treasure, we need to support her dramas.

And you are welcome to join this "JangHaven" forum for your thoughts regarding this beautiful drama.

Thanks and regards!

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Pls help to include some English Translation
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hola, new member here.

Happy to see Spanish writings

La serie dramática de Professional Single es bastante popular en los países de habla hispana.

Les gustan las historias y los personajes adorables y divertidos, especialmente Song Yiren.

A los Españoles les encantan los dramas felices, por lo que pueden sonreír y reír juntos.

Muchas gracias.

Google Translation:

The Professional Single drama series is quite popular in Spanish-speaking countries.

They like cute and funny stories and characters, especially Song Yiren.

Spaniards love happy dramas, so they can smile and laugh together.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Pls help to include some English Translation
  • Like 1

@NiteWalker

Here is the English translation of the Spanish writings as per above:

"The Professional Single" drama series is quite popular in Spanish-speaking countries. 

They like cute and funny stories and characters, especially Ireine Song. 

Spanish people love happy dramas, so they can smile and laugh together.

Thank you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
On 11/22/2020 at 12:26 AM, MAlba said:

Yes, I don't even see it in the trailer - or perhaps I missed it. 

It was not in the airing episode; you're so good in details. 

Do you have a way to look for it? 

no unless they release....need to look it up in bilibili cause sometimes they have it there

18 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I didnt see this! Is it kind of deleted scenes? Or perhaps a flashback scene for later episodes? Well... that is nice. Haha. How he kick that bug or something and she runs to him close. Lol

i believe it is a deleted scenes.....

he was teasing her that there is a snakes there.....who dont jump at the mention of snake? :heiboi:

Just now, Gem025 said:

@NiteWalker

"The Professional Single" drama series is quite popular in Spanish-speaking countries. 

Thank you. 

TY :) and welcome in joining out small community here...hope u drop by more often....

:zzzz:

On 11/21/2020 at 8:22 PM, NiteWalker said:

btw did any of you see this scene during their camping parts? cause i couldnt seems to find it anywhere

@AwkwarDerp @Alice Wonderland @MAlba @Alexander

giphy.gif

I CAN FOR SURE SAY, this was not in the drama, 

because I just rewatched last week :cry:

• Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

9 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I CAN FOR SURE SAY, this was not in the drama, 

because I just rewatched last week :cry:

okie at least we are all on the same page....cause im pretty sure i never saw it before....and i had re-watch multiple times....

9 hours ago, MAlba said:

Hello,

I find this clip as very interesting one. However, it moves so fast that I cannot see what is being step on it.:heiboi:

Do you have a longer version of it?

Thank you so much. 

nope....it was on a trailer i remember....let me find it and i PM you again on it :)

On 11/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, Gem025 said:

@NiteWalker

Thank you. 

im very happy that PS is bringing u guys laughter as much as it bring us :)

its really is a very cute drama to begin with

• Like 1
On 11/13/2020 at 12:58 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

actually i like how YuanQian didnt hold it against the kid and made up to the kid......

something is also that at least he kid knows that he is in the wrong n tried to made up to her too....its a sweet exchange :)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

actually i like how YuanQian didnt hold it against the kid and made up to the kid......

something is also that at least he kid knows that he is in the wrong n tried to made up to her too....its a sweet exchange :)

yup, that's why that specific one scene when he hangs over the apology and smiles sweetly, ahh... love it. 

• Like 1

@NiteWalker, @Alice Wonderland, @Alexander, @AwkwarDerp

Hi and hello,

I am starting to feel melancholic as this beautiful drama is coming to an end. YoYo English Channel on YouTube will probably aired its last episode 24, with English subtitles on this coming Friday. 

However, before it ends, I would like to share here a very good and beautiful words which is a quote from Qin Shen to Yuan Qian. This is on Episode 23 where Qin is accused of smashing the sculpture of Jia Sicheng . . .

These words of Qin Shen to Yuan Qian are implicitly imprinted in my mind:

"It Doesn't Matter What Others Think of Me, I Only Care of What You Think of Me"

****** * Such meaningful and stronger words of trust and confidence towards a beloved person.

For truly indeed, why should Qin Shen be bothered by the opinion of other people, because they don't have to live with him? His life, his trust, and his love revolved only to one person, whom he loved most, that is, Yuan Qian . . . not with other people . . . . 🧡🧡🧡

• Like 3
On 11/25/2020 at 10:54 AM, MAlba said:

However, before it ends, I would like to share here a very good and beautiful words which is a quote from Qin Shen to Yuan Qian. This is on Episode 23 where Qin is accused of smashing the sculpture of Jia Sicheng . . .

These words of Qin Shen to Yuan Qian are implicitly imprinted in my mind:

"It Doesn't Matter What Others Think of Me, I Only Care of What You Think of Me"

****** * Such meaningful and stronger words of trust and confidence towards a beloved person.

For truly indeed, why should Qin Shen be bothered by the opinion of other people, because they don't have to live with him? His life, his trust, and his love revolved only to one person, whom he loved most, that is, Yuan Qian . . . not with other people . . . . 🧡🧡🧡

yes...it was just like his words is towards LingWei....when they finally went official at episode 19 i believe?

LingWei: QinShen you heard what I said, can I really know what make YuanQian better than me.

QinShen: It doesnt matter whether she is better or not, all it matters is that I like her

he doesnt express himself alot with others, however when he is asked directly he will answer you directly, if he start to be skirmish about it and start to divert his answers you know there something there, its just like how his roommates always questions about his affection with YuanQian, where he always either totally ignore their questions or divert their attention elsewhere

• Like 1

@Alice Wonderland u told me to tell u more of my mom reaction towards PS right lols....i wrote them here easier lols

1. mom said QinShen always love to bully YuanQian lols....

2. mom said YuanQian is very very cute and she love it....

3. she also said that their whole interaction is not to be miss....

4. she love their roommates and the comic relief they are providing her from her usual Hokkien series that tends to be very draggy and gloomy hahahhaa...

5. she totally ignore LingWei, not so much as mentioned her ....

6. she is watch every single re-run...you see our daily TV rerun every single episodes 3 or 4 times a day before playing the new episode at night, and yes she laugh at every single one of them lols

thats all i have for now....

• Awesome 1

Thanks @NiteWalker for sharing her thoughts. I enjoy reading her comments. Mostly agreed on it. And I admire how detailed she expressed her thoughts. Unlike my mom, when we watch,she tends to say that she just watch for killing the time. So bad or good a drama is, that doesn't matter to her. Lols. 

I still have 7 last episodes to watch. Real life works r taking over a lot and got interrupted with this and that dramas. So I will resume it later, slowly, cuz i dont want it to be ended too soon. 

• Haha 1