Start-Up 스타트업 [2020]

Jane

FUN BET : Who will Dalmi end up with ?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Dalmi will end up with? Now think carefully as this is a bet. Winners can use a profile picture of their OTP. But LOSERS will have to use the face of DoSan's cousin , Nam Cheon Ho

• Do San
    • Ji Pyeong
    • No one
    • It doesn't matter to me ( specially for Mademoiselle :P)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2020 at 11:09 AM

On 12/15/2020 at 6:24 PM, Lynne said:

he is  :cry: hahaha... being good means nothing if he ends up going home to a cold apartment every night....

yes he has halmonie.. but she's old.. how many years will they have? sigh.....

While I do think he'll move on from Dalmi eventually, but it'll be harder for him to opens up himself again. 

HAHAHAHA.....

You know..... choose your own adventure... we know which one we'll select right? lols 

Injae and HJP could be a power couple if only they explore it... but canon wise.. i don't think they have a chance.... 

I think if we allow the story to develop into a "season 2", I would say as he spends more time with Cheongmyeong and Injae Company, he will end up getting to know Injae better. And then he will open up to her about the letters and being the one that should have been there at the networking party instead of Dosan. Then Injae will find him such an intriguing person that they start to talk more and have more meals together - afterall, they had already known each other prior and this would be the chance for him to hear her side of the story of why she chose her mum back then and left Dalmi behind. AND THEN, Jipyeong and Injae will both finally realise that the things of their youth really need to be let go of. Meanwhile, there continue to be turmoils and battles between Injae Company and Morning Group as they try to battle it out - the conflicts Injae will experience as her former stepdad and stepbro continue to try to make her feel that she needs to be indebted to them for the "rich foundations" they afforded her. And this story of "did I make the right choices" begin to surface, harking back even to when Jipyeong said to Halmeoni in anger (at the hotdog stand), "I should never have met you!" and his choice back then of having accepted her offer to spend the night in the hotdog shop, etc.

Oooh... do you reckon we could write a Part 2 here for the fun of it? Hahahaha

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

love @acapitalchick's running commentaries. They are hilarious! Some people after watching HTCCC are starting Start-Up despite many warnings 😅 @abs-oluteM This thread doesn't seem to be in the directory.

Oh my god....what could go wrong ? 

Spoiler

EVERYTHING. :shocked2:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring