Cast:

Janice Wu Qian as Tao XiaoTing

Edward Zhang Lu Yi as Lian Sheng

Gai Yue Xi as Tao XiaoDi

Fang Fei Li as Hong TaiZhe

Hu Hao Bo as YouWei

Zhang Meng as Yu JiaJie

Synopsis:

Tao Xiaoting and Tao Xiaodi are twins who come together to the big city to carve out their career. One prefers to forge ahead with hard work, while one wants to use her beauty as a shortcut. Their difference in mindset leads them to different paths. Eventually, the morally good sister influences her vain twin sister that face can only go that far – beauty from the heart will prevail.

(Source: AVirtualVoyage & DramaWiki)

Official Sites
Baidu | Douban | Weibo

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

no i didnt as i pick up 'My Little Happiness' instead, what your first impression, how are the characters like?

I like it. Janice is and the ML have good chemistry. Warning it is a melodrama, so there can be some annoying parts, for example her sister, and the ML ex-girlfriend.

Also my Mandarin is terrible, but having to listen to the ML speak with a Cantonese accent makes it even harder to understand. But it's not all of the time, so I can get over it.

• Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

I like it. Janice is and the ML have good chemistry. Warning it is a melodrama, so there can be some annoying parts, for example her sister, and the ML ex-girlfriend.

Also my Mandarin is terrible, but having to listen to the ML speak with a Cantonese accent makes it even harder to understand. But it's not all of the time, so I can get over it.

hahaha thanks for the head up.....I will probably pick it up soon hehehe