One & Only, Forever and Ever / 一生一世美人骨 l 周生如故 [2021]

I should be going to bed but here I am rewatching that clip because Bai Lu and Ren Jialun are just adorably sweet together. :laugh:

I hope the rumors are true and the historical version gets aired first. We can all cry together first and then laugh together later when the modern version is out. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mayicoryn said:

But I want to read the book first. I still have time for that

Let's read the book together and post our thoughts in this thread? I was telling @SilverMoonTea that I want to read the book too. Maybe if we start a mini bookclub, she will join us. :eeeee:

We can read a few chapters each week since the drama may not air until closer to June?

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Let's read the book together and post our thoughts in this thread? I was telling @SilverMoonTea that I want to read the book too. Maybe if we start a mini bookclub, she will join too. :eeeee:

We can read a few chapters each week since the drama may not air until closer to June?

Haha I also want to read Blue Whisper, but yeah let's read this together.

Btw call @Alice Wonderlandagain 😆😆😆, there is another novel for you to read lols.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Let's read the book together and post our thoughts in this thread? I was telling @SilverMoonTea that I want to read the book too. Maybe if we start a mini bookclub, she will join us. :eeeee:

Omg a mini bookclub sounds amazing :heart:  It was one of the best decisions to join JangHaven :wow:  Yas let's do that. When do we start?

47 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I hope the rumors are true and the historical version gets aired first. We can all cry together first and then laugh together later when the modern version is out.

I am totally fine with that too. They will get a happy ending and this is what makes me happy :CharmanderYay:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

WonderlandShe's touching gege lols! Gege write calligraphy too. 

Nvm, it's for business. Lols

Btw he has his own voice here yay!!!

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh i just remembered that ever linked me weeks ago probably, but forgot where. Thanks again. So have you read BW?

@SilverMoonTea I'm thinking to recruit more peeps tp join us here, should we lured them in dabang later? :laugh:I feel like this thread will be more active once more peeps update and post

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Nvm, it's for business. Lols

Btw he has his own voice here yay!!!

Oh i just remembered that ever linked me weeks ago probably, but forgot where. Thanks again. So have you read BW?

@SilverMoonTea I'm thinking to recruit more peeps tp join us here, should we lured them in dabang later? :laugh:I feel like this thread will be more active once more peeps update and post

I already lure @UnniSarato join us reading the novel haha.... Yeah you can help me lure more ppl from Dabang? I already tried to asked them watch C/L but no one come 😆

@TofuHow about read by chapter every week ? As chapter 1 have like 4 sub chapter, and so on. But if anyone want to read ahead of course it's fine too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mayicoryn - We can read about five chapters a week while discussing? I have to break mine up or I would never finish because I’ll find something else to do. Haha!

Okay nice! I know what you mean. I like binging dramas or finishing a book in one or two days but sometimes my brain just wants to rest. So I just stop watching the drama or I just stop reading the book. And maybe in a few months or even years I finally finished everything.

• Like 3