One & Only, Forever and Ever / 一生一世美人骨 l 周生如故 [2021]

46 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

This is why I find it rather interesting how they are going to be able to create an entire drama out of the past, and why I think they're going to have to flesh out the story in order to give us an entirely separate drama, rather than having one drama that goes back and forth between past and present.

thanks....at least this give me some insights what to expect :) 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ren Jia Lun really looks nice with the period hairstyle. Not many can pull it off but whoever did his, props to them. 

BaiLu looks so different from her Love is Sweet character, I almost didn't recognize her. Haha! 

I'll have to read the novel/book is everyone is saying it is good. =) 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

Ren Jia Lun really looks nice with the period hairstyle. Not many can pull it off but whoever did his, props to them. 

BaiLu looks so different from her Love is Sweet character, I almost didn't recognize her. Haha! 

I'll have to read the novel/book is everyone is saying it is good. =) 

yes very different....here she really does look like a gentle lady

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw what does the oart 1 and 2 means? Is it like a prequel and sequel?? 

Yes and no? The first part is about their past life, which had a tragic ending. The second part is about their present life, which will have a happy ending. She has her memory of their past life but he does not. 

I haven't read the novel, I was planning on reading it before the drama starts, but we'll see. I have so many dramas I'm watching right now because in @SilverMoonTea's words, oppas over books. Hahaha! 

Edit -- Some people are so creative, they took all the clips released of the couple so far and created this video. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 4/28/2021 at 1:14 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw what does the oart 1 and 2 means? Is it like a prequel and sequel??

Looks like that’s how the two dramas will air and it makes sense both in terms of the timeline and because you’d want the story to end on a happy note. As noted by others, the past/ancient life has a tragic ending while the present/modern life has a happy conclusion. 

in the book, however, the story takes place mainly in the present while the past is sprinkled throughout to explain people’s feelings and actions in the present. I previously wrote a longer explanation/description of how the story unfolds in the book here: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

@SilverMoonTea he looks like queen elsa here, lols. Can they stop making him wearing the coat? 

20210503-170651.jpg

I always wonder did people in this era have fashion like this coat?? Lols. Just curious. 

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

no one look as nice as the artist whether is it the falling snows on them or when they are crying....they still look damn beautiful and sometimes even so cute!

Indeed. Hahaha, that's so unfair. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2