[C-Artist] Dilreba Dilmurat 迪丽热巴

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

@NiteWalker You noticed she's often wearing long sleeves lately? Her shoulders are protruding, and her arms are a bit saggy, though better somehow now than just after Blue Whisper project.

yes.....because she got too thin...i cant believe that they need to stay below 100lbs??? 

did they check her height before they impose this??? my mom even complain that some of the C-Artist is getting too thin that its getting ugly to look at them...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes.....because she got too thin...i cant believe that they need to stay below 100lbs??? 

did they check her height before they impose this??? my mom even complain that some of the C-Artist is getting too thin that its getting ugly to look at them...

Camera adds weight so they've to be really slender. But there are healthy looking slim ladies, while others look like bags of bones.

I'll be really worried if Reba's thighs loses shape and her knees become knobby. I'm surprised she's still shapely even after getting so thin.

And I agree with your mum. When they're too thin, they look haggard, dry, and their faces lose their sweetness. They look harsh and older.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Camera adds weight so they've to be really slender. But there are healthy looking slim ladies, while others look like bags of bones.

I'll be really worried if Reba's thighs loses shape and her knees become knobby. I'm surprised she's still shapely even after getting so thin.

And I agree with your mum. When they're too thin, they look haggard, dry, and their faces lose their sweetness. They look harsh and older.

yes i have to agree too.....you gotta be slim however just right....i wonder is that why most of the artist are wear shelves.

not many of them are in straps 

• Like 1

I just somehow wandering in her old dance performance videos

+ her child to now

+ I'm in awe when she voice overs little Anna of Frozen

She is literally ethereal beauty from the start. Especially when her a bitttt chuby which is still thin for me. GAWD her beauty is so authentic

I often lost in her big beautiful eyes when watching YAMG, it is haunting

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o