Novoland: Pearl Eclipse 九州·斛珠夫人 [2021]

@IpohBanana thanks for the update Dear !! I am at a disposal of non vip episode broadcast schedule and even if i want to take vip , i dont have any option!!! phew !!! not even those dark sides have vip episodes....if any free streaming u have found where all the episodes are available do let me know.

• Like 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

3 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@IpohBanana thanks for the update Dear !! I am at a disposal of non vip episode broadcast schedule and even if i want to take vip , i dont have any option!!! phew !!! not even those dark sides have vip episodes....if any free streaming u have found where all the episodes are available do let me know.

done, check ur message in box. It won't be on the same day for new releases, but you'll get to watch it the next day, at least.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1

@movingwheel I think there's a few third party websites that has it up to episode 10. 

Which, here's the airing schedule (Wednesday-Sunday):

Novoland-Schedule.jpg

@IpohBanana I haven't started yet. I checked out the other two Chinese dramas but I'm not feeling them as much. Then I started watching an old Korean drama so once I finish that, I'm going to start on this. I've been following along reading spoilers though. LOL!

• Like 1

@movingwheel I just saw the preview of next Wed's episodes and I am hating that there's 2 days with no airing of episodes, so after tonight, 2 days to wait. sigh.

Wow, there's gonna be some action/fighting scenes, awesome! Though there's been criticism about her fighting scenes, I can't see what's wrong with them, tbh. Our dear girl has gone to the frontline.... she's

Spoiler

broken-hearted after hearing that the Emperor is gonna marry her Sifu off to the Embroidery Manager, to whom he was betrothed when he was younger (parent's arrangement). So she requests that the Emperor send her off to guard a pass in the northern territory that keeps other hostile countries at bay. It's far away from the Capital city and I think that's her method of running away from the situation. After she tells her sifu how she feels (she comes clean when she's half feverish and tells him she likes him and that it's breaking her heart to be away from him), we hear the Sifu explaining why he can't reciprocate her feelings, that he made a vow to never marry and never to pursue wealth, and that he has a special connection with the Emperor, something rather mystical. So, whenever the Emperor is injured, he is the one that suffers the physical pain and injury (how miraculous!) For that reason, I suppose he won't accept anyone as his wife, I suppose because he's always in harm's way.... I guess.

I recall a trailer where I heard the Sifu's voice asking the Emperor to give his blessings that the both of them be together as he doesn't have much time left. I am guessing the Emperor suffers a mortal wound or ingests some poison? And of course, he is the one to suffer the consequences? And so, he wants to spend the remainder of his days with her? Well, if you look at the airing schedule, it's got all these icons of daggers, crying faces (it's funny as it comes with level 1-level 3) and sweet/candy scenes. And of course, 43-44 is full of candy and 45-46 has level 3 crying face, the pain after the joy, how typical. So I guess we are forewarned.

@Tofu Jirisan not your cup of tea? Looks very promising and a departure from the typical romance drama. I saw a bit of Happiness, and tbh, I've always equated Han Hyo Joo with W-Two Worlds and the Beauty Inside (those kinds of genre) ...so I feel strange watching her with zombie like characters....

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, kimberlyamor said:

Why is there no discussion here. Lol i'm surprised. 

I am wondering too. LOL. I wasn't expecting much initially, and probably haven't reached the love triangle scenes, so I am thoroughly enjoying what's happening as of now, even the sadder scenes. Yang Mi is great at being a 'tomboy' and I think I've read somewhere that in real life, she's more boyish than lady-like, so it probably fits her well. Besides having seen her in TMOPB, she's always been able to carry off that arrogant aura, which she depicts here occasionally, it's that steely look in her eyes...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Yana said:

Zhouying ❤️ Zheliu Pls protect this couple...even though they haven't meet face to face.  

Zhouying 🤝🏻Haishi Pls protect this brotherhood

looks like with Zhou Ying...

Spoiler

they are taking the route of a different identity for him....based on the previews.

I wonder why Zhe Liu has an eye disease as well? Hereditary?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

looks like with Zhou Ying...

Reveal hidden contents

they are taking the route of a different identity for him....based on the previews.

I wonder why Zhe Liu has an eye disease as well? Hereditary?

is he gonna be bad guy in later episodes.(currently watching ep11)
Ohh...if she has eyes disease...but madam Ju isn't her real aunt right? If i'm not mistaken :shocked:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Yana said:

:shocked2::shocked2:

Hide contents

He's a bad guyyyyyy...just finished watch ep14

Nope he isn't. There's a plot twist.

Spoiler

Zhuo Ying / Duo Han / Duo Luo are the names of the characters played by this actor, Wang Sen. He plays 3 roles, Zhuo Ying, we know already, either Duo Han or Duo Luo are his other name, while one belongs to the twin brother we saw in E14.

16 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

Nope he isn't. There's a plot twist.

Reveal hidden contents

Zhuo Ying / Duo Han / Duo Luo are the names of the characters played by this actor, Wang Sen. He plays 3 roles, Zhuo Ying, we know already, either Duo Han or Duo Luo are his other name, while one belongs to the twin brother we saw in E14.

:shocked: okayyy...when the new episode will air?? cant waitt, I just check the MDL, saw they all have multiple names..:smile:

On 11/16/2021 at 10:08 AM, Yana said:

:shocked: okayyy...when the new episode will air?? cant waitt, I just check the MDL, saw they all have multiple names..:smile:

The twins have met each other and seems like

Spoiler

Zhuo Ying knows his own identity. In the face of danger, he held up his mother's badge-like thingie to save his own life.

Starting from this Wednesday, it's gonna air everyday until it ends on Dec 5.

The preview where Hai Shi breaks the jade hairpin she's given is in E25-26 (as per preview), someone gets injured in E33-34, and there's major injuries in E35-36. Then the Emperor will find out Hai Shi's identity as a female around E37-38 and she will be conferred a title in the harem as Hu Zhu Fu Ren (Madam) in E39-40?? (at least, that's what the emoticons and icons on the viewing calendar tell us. Actually, the emoticons and icons are quite telling of what's to come). @tofu has posted it up, but here's a close-up so you can see what I mean...

Capturebdbe88ea264633af.png

Capture26329ef6825e3d047.png

@kimberlyamor up till E21 I think the tone of the drama is still upbeat and positive, the angst and misery start after that...

Have fun watching!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • 2 weeks later...

Started binge watching since I've 4 days weekend and now seen 25 eps. I love the OST and their dresses! Also, from what I've watched, I'm liking all 3 couples, and shipping the Emperor and his consort to get over what are making their relationship stumble.

Maybe 5 or more eps today. 🙂

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

@OsmanthusTea @kimberlyamor @Yanawhere are you all at with this drama?

I've watched the ending.

If you are planning to watch E48, please note that this is like Marvel movies. There's a post-credit scene. So you've gotta watch all the way till the end.

Second, the subtitle for this scene left out a couple of important words (also in E48, somewhere after the half-way mark)

Spoiler

The translation on WeTV is incorrect or rather not accurate for the announcement where Consort Chu Rong is appointed as Empress Dowager. Instead it should read:

The eldest son, Prince Wei Yun promoted Consort Chun Rong of Feng Wu Palace to Empress Dowager. 

The word used was the eldest son which was missed out totally. Du Xi only had one child with Ti Lan, he had no other children. So the word the eldest son confirms that HS had a child with FJM. Most of us saw the reaction of the mermaid when she touched HS's hand as she was returned to the sea. But some of us thought it meant that she found out they were together. There are no other clues after that and during the conversation btwn the child Emperor and HS, there is no mention of a sibling, so this is the only clue we have.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Awesome 1