[C-Artist] Seven Tan Song Yun 谭松韵

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, NiteWalker said:

what ever she received from the proceed for the compensation for her mother.....she will be donating it to a charity under her money name

😢 i didnt know it happened to her mom. So it is happened recently this year. That is so heartbreaking. LJJ doesnt have mom and turned real SY too. Aiyooo.. hope her kom rest in peace. Ohh that hit and run culprit. Do they catch him?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

SongYun back the best actress award for Internet film this year...!!! for her role as Li JianJian....congrats to our baby @Lynne @Alice Wonderland @AwkwarDerp

MY GIRLLLL!

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

14 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

😢 i didnt know it happened to her mom. So it is happened recently this year. That is so heartbreaking. LJJ doesnt have mom and turned real SY too. Aiyooo.. hope her kom rest in peace. Ohh that hit and run culprit. Do they catch him?

not it happen like 2 years ago or 1 years ago....

they caught him.....however the way the father or the culprit speak its like there is no harm in that....he killed a person and crippled another....and there is no harm?

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

not it happen like 2 years ago or 1 years ago....

they caught him.....however the way the father or the culprit speak its like there is no harm in that....he killed a person and crippled another....and there is no harm?

Gosh, that's pretty bad. But did he get the right punishment for what he'd done. This kind of people is really toxic and should be jailed longer. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Gosh, that's pretty bad. But did he get the right punishment for what he'd done. This kind of people is really toxic and should be jailed longer. 

not sure i didnt went to read the verdict.....however the driver didnt even look sorry.....and the father of the driver accuse and blame them for putting his child in the lockup over chinese new year!! 

i was like honestly are you guys aware what your child had done???!!!

• Like 1
On 10/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, NiteWalker said:

he pretty sexy looking with his thick lips.....however i heard he had some diva issues on set that cut down on his popularity

I figure plus i feel his image won’t fit well with the cold ocd ceo type, but i guess casting him would raise the popularity 

• Like 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

seven really pretty however the 2nd parts song is very funny @Alice Wonderland hahaha for tonight Hunan TV 11.11 event hahaha

Lols. At first I don't get what you mean. So its like bombastic dance ever danced by park bo gum in drama moonlight promotion. The 2nd song seems like that. 

And the first song is so cheery. I don't get what it means but it sounds like "wo jin ge.. ni ai wo." Hahahaha. Sorry if it goes really wrong. My ears just can get like that. Hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...