[C-Artist] Seven Tan Song Yun 谭松韵

24 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker @AwkwarDerp what all new dramas are coming??? one is with BJT and another with taiwanese actor.....

is there any rumor or anything going for songyun to be casted with A listers like Deng Lun , Yang Yang etc... ??? i know i sound crazy but cannot help it...

er no.....

i think her cast so far isnt that bad.....Lin GengXin isnt bad.....

• Like 1

@NiteWalker hehehe i dont have much idea about him.... well wallace was not bad.... taiwanese i only know all those old folks... chang chen ,  jasper liu , Roy chiu etc... :D 

i wish i get to see her with YY... they did Whirlwind girl ... she was not opposite of him but it will be interesting to watch.... I saw a lot of FMV in YT with Wang Yibo... that also seem like demand of present... :D

• Like 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

7 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker @AwkwarDerp what all new dramas are coming??? one is with BJT and another with taiwanese actor.....

is there any rumor or anything going for songyun to be casted with A listers like Deng Lun , Yang Yang etc... ??? i know i sound crazy but cannot help it...

LOL I noticed that she never work with A list star or maybe I missed but haven’t seen her work with like well known stars, :wow2:

i never imagine her and deng lun together....damn now that you said that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

1 hour ago, AwkwarDerp said:

LOL I noticed that she never work with A list star or maybe I missed but haven’t seen her work with like well known stars, :wow2:

i never imagine her and deng lun together....damn now that you said that

Wallace Chung is pretty much in demand...

I don't think DengLun can be listed as A lister ...though to be honest I don't follow guys much....

So I dunno about the a lister u guys have in mind

And SongYun popularity had been set into motion after 'GoAhead' as well as 'UnderthePower'

I believe Ren JiaLun is in high demands now and he should be one of the A Lister 

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Wallace Chung is pretty much in demand...

I don't think DengLun can be listed as A lister ...though to be honest I don't follow guys much....

So I dunno about the a lister u guys have in mind

And SongYun popularity had been set into motion after 'GoAhead' as well as 'UnderthePower'

I believe Ren JiaLun is in high demands now and he should be one of the A Lister 

Deng Lun technically considered to be an "A star" because he mainly acted with A list artists, there was another reason with him that I read before, but I can see he's not really there. YangYang on the other hand is definitely one. 

Ren Jialun, is not really considered as a A star. He's on high demands because he suddenly got the attention from UTP, way before that people still didn't know who he was, he himself still doesn't know what he wanted either. Being on demand is quite different because although there are many people who liked him but there are a lot of his drama doesn't get as much attention as they should compared to Deng Lun. Another point is, he technically just got back into acting, so it's very hard for him to become an A star lister right away, Songyun is not even considered as A star listers. The A people are consist of like people who've been in the industry for a very long time and they have a very big fanbase, regardless of they're taking a break or something, the attention is always on them like Angelababy, Zhao Liying, Yang Mi, etc. 

• Like 1

to me honestly A list or not i didnt really take note..... @AwkwarDerp @movingwheel

SongYun so far had not been disappointing in her list of drama...not all are well known however she had make her marks....

i dont follow all of YangMi projects....the only project that i found interesting from YangMi is Eternal Love

and Zhao LiYing only 2 of her drama caught my attention 'Boss & Me' and "The Journey of the Flower" the rest no no....

then for Angelababy...the only thing i watch her in was 'Love O2O' movie version.....

comparing to SongYun....i had almost went thru most of her projects....even her younger movie with LeoLuo lols....even though i honestly dunno what the movie is about lols....also compare to others i trusted SongYun more....cause so far her projects seems far more to my taste.....this isnt because i'm baise...however she seems to always be able to create a different type of chemistry with her onset cast and i feel comfortable with it....

i dunno what make it to A List or not.....some ppl might have a big fan base not all their project really sell....you can see that YangMi latest airing project 'Storm Eyes' doesnt really seems to be a hit......infact i believe Zhang BinBin drama 'SiTeng' is better than Storm Eyes

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@AwkwarDerp i hope it stay at friendship in between OuHao with Seven....i read reports about him and what happen between him and MSC.... :x so i dunno if i want OuHao as a bf for Seven

I think it will, honestly i don’t know but Songyun seems to be quite professional and she does have a clear lines with her friends

to be honest, even if she date, i would be happy for her but i don’t think she’s the type to date co-stars/friends

I remember people used to ship her with Wei Daxun and Dylan Xiong too 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I think it will, honestly i don’t know but Songyun seems to be quite professional and she does have a clear lines with her friends

to be honest, even if she date, i would be happy for her but i don’t think she’s the type to date co-stars/friends

I remember people used to ship her with Wei Daxun and Dylan Xiong too 

same i will be happy for her regardless whoever she choose to be honest....

i knew her from Mr Mermaid to be honest....and from there im all for her hahahaha

54 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

same i will be happy for her regardless whoever she choose to be honest....

i knew her from Mr Mermaid to be honest....and from there im all for her hahahaha

Ooo I knew her since Whirlwind Girl. I was more interested in her than the Yang Yang couple

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Tan Songyun was supposed to appear in a variety with Wei Da Xun and Bai Jing Ting this year. Variety show is called Star Chaser. But I noticed that the show was removed from their list of upcoming shows in drama list. Anyone knows what happened?

Zhejiang Satellite TV’s self-made self-driving camping youth slow variety#追星星的人# The Star Brothers are composed of Zhu Yilong, Li Yifeng, and Wei Daxun, and their true friends (to be invited): Chen Linong, Mao Buyi, Li Dan, You Zhangjing, Bai Jingting, Tan Songyun , Wu Yingjie travels together. Aired on Friday night in Q2 2021”

Edited by jujube
17 minutes ago, jujube said:

I thought Tan Songyun was supposed to appear in a variety with Wei Da Xun and Bai Jing Ting this year. Variety show is called Star Chaser. But I noticed that the show was removed from their list of upcoming shows in drama list. Anyone knows what happened?

Zhejiang Satellite TV’s self-made self-driving camping youth slow variety#追星星的人# The Star Brothers are composed of Zhu Yilong, Li Yifeng, and Wei Daxun, and their true friends (to be invited): Chen Linong, Mao Buyi, Li Dan, You Zhangjing, Bai Jingting, Tan Songyun , Wu Yingjie travels together. Aired on Friday night in Q2 2021”

I'm not too sure about Dramalist because they sometimes also include in rumours and etc, but I haven't read any news regarding this on her studio's weibo yet, so maybe it was never officially confirmed? or maybe covid prevented them from filming? I haven't seen any cancellation news either? (Maybe I've missed it) 

• Like 1