Huang Yi as Fei Yuan
Zhang Yan Yan as Empress Dowager
Li Jin Rong as Prince Yun
Chang Cheng as Liu Xuan
Zhu Min Xin as Jiang Xiwen
Huang Xing Yuan as Emperor
Yu Hai Liang as Luo Xin

Synopsis:

After being defeated in a war against an invading kingdom, the Prince of Qi had his military power removed. His brother, the Prince of Yun decided to make use of the chance to support the ascension of the young Emperor. Prince Qi came to a tacit agreement with the Emperor, and decided to retreat from courtly affairs. Meanwhile, he embarked on a search for the truth in secret under the alias of Pei Zhao. On his journey, he meets young constable Su Ci, and was impressed by her calm nature and investigative ability. They decided to investigate the incident together. However as they are getting closer to the truth, danger also starts to befall on them.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Helpful Links

Viki l Raw

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This show is coming to Viki. I already added it to my watch list. I looking forward to the detective aspect of it the most although hopefully the relationships will engage me as well.

• Like 4

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes im in love this OTP too....somehow i think ChenYao look better with Zhang LingHe than the male lead in 'My Unicorn Girl' hahaha

I havent watched my unicorn girl, she with darren chen guan right, is it good? I think because darren's face is too pretty like Lu Han, and Chen Yao's hair is short, so we dont see them as couple? But besties? Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

I havent watched my unicorn girl, she with darren chen guan right, is it good? I think because darren's face is too pretty like Lu Han, and Chen Yao's hair is short, so we dont see them as couple? But besties? Lol 

maybe....i dunno why....however i kinda feel more chemistry in between ChenYao with Zhang LingHe than Darren

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
On 8/29/2020 at 11:55 AM, Celebrianna said:

This show is coming to Viki. I already added it to my watch list. I looking forward to the detective aspect of it the most although hopefully the relationships will engage me as well.

Hi chingu  @Celebrianna

Didn’t know you would be here. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Harmless entertaining fluff. Nothing that taxes the brain. It falls along the lines of Sleuth of Ming Dynasty but a lighter version of Ancient Detective.

The leads do well enough... chemistry is good. The pretty lad who plays Pei Zhao reminds me of Merxat particularly when he smirks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.