Maiden Holmes 少女大人 [2020]

Just finally finished this drama and posting my thoughts here:

I have to say I liked all the characters and felt that the leads had great chemistry. I liked that all the cases Su Ci, Pei Zhang, Wei BeiMing and Rushuang investigated together from the beginning to the end of the drama were actually tied together. I also thought Fei Yuan (Pei Zhang's attendant) was adorable in being a support to the team. I'm glad that when Su Ci and Pei Zhang finally got together, they stayed together with no idiotic martyrdom involved and they worked together through all the difficulties they faced. 

One thing I didn't like particularly in ep 31 and 32 was the confrontation in the main hall. Once it was revealed that Prince Yun was behind all of it, he talked so casually and rudely and everyone in the court - Prince Qi, the court officials, the guards, even the emperor just sort of stood there. I would have expected someone to be indignant or guards rushing in to silence him. Also, the part where Prince Yun just strangles one of the court officials in front of everyone and everyone just stood and watched. Prince Qi, being a well-known hero, should have done something. I expected more out of him considering his reputation.

• Like 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

Prince Qi, being a well-known hero, should have done something. I expected more out of him considering his reputation.

the lack of action from Prince Qi is a lil lacking right???

i mean thru out the whole stories as a well known war lord there are things that he could have done and all that....however what i can see is that he fall into one potholes after another 

i have no complain in the whole cast chemistry...every single one of them actually compliment one another in some area or another

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...