[C-Artist] Sean Xiao Zhan 肖战

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

however XiaoZhan definitely pay a heavy price for it....it will not be easy for him to come back, ppl are still aftering his neck for it...as that fanfiction actually took out the whole website because of his fan action....

This whole thing is so crazy. I hope this doesn't affect his mental health because that would be awful if it did. I hope he has more projects going forward too!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

This whole thing is so crazy. I hope this doesn't affect his mental health because that would be awful if it did. I hope he has more projects going forward too!

well at least im seeing his project -The Wolf is released, despite it being dump at a go

he had another one with YangZi where he is a doctor....that one was film almost a while back before the whole controversy ...

yes for a moment i do worry that it will be too much for him too...however he still seems to be going strong....from the few moment he gave us on his weibo....i have a thinking his PR teams that he establish himself might be the main reason for this whole set back too....

they do not have a good measure or came up timely to counter all these....and their respond to it was a bit lacking....as no matter what this issue had cause the whole fanfiction to be taken out because of his fans

• Like 2
On 12/6/2020 at 6:56 PM, NiteWalker said:

they do not have a good measure or came up timely to counter all these....and their respond to it was a bit lacking

Yeah, I heard that their response was done too late and when it happened, it wasn't a satisfying response. I hope that he's able to get back on his feet and hope that all the projects get released soon. I would feel kind of bad for all the other artists apart of the projects because of what's happening with Xiao Zhan too. 

It's still on my list to watch his drama with Wang Yi Bo (who I adore haha!). 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yeah, I heard that their response was done too late and when it happened, it wasn't a satisfying response. I hope that he's able to get back on his feet and hope that all the projects get released soon. I would feel kind of bad for all the other artists apart of the projects because of what's happening with Xiao Zhan too. 

hahhaa....then u should be happy that Wang YiBo latest project with Zhao LiYing will be released soon.....we are expecting a premier date soon....

i hope he learn.....as alot of artist went on their own after they gain fame however when you're establish on your own and if your respond to certain situation wasnt thoroughly thought out or done properly it will definitely pull you down...

not to mention the whole fanfiction website is gone, that is a heavy price so its a wonder why ppl went after XiaoZhan's neck for it.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahhaa....then u should be happy that Wang YiBo latest project with Zhao LiYing will be released soon.....we are expecting a premier date soon....

Yay! I remember seeing something about that. I guess we can move this part of the discussion to his Shrine otherwise I can go on about him and not say anything about Xiao Zhan. It would be bad and I can't be doing that to Xiao Zhan. Haha! 

19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i hope he learn.....as alot of artist went on their own after they gain fame however when you're establish on your own and if your respond to certain situation wasnt thoroughly thought out or done properly it will definitely pull you down...

not to mention the whole fanfiction website is gone, that is a heavy price so its a wonder why ppl went after XiaoZhan's neck for it.

I agreed. Having someone who is good with public relations is imperative if you're in the entertainment business. I didn't realized the entire website is gone now! Wow...this just made the situation even crazier to me. 

• Like 2
On 12/9/2020 at 4:49 AM, NiteWalker said:

Yea the entire website is gone, so you cant blame the fanfic fans turn on him

I hope his fans learned something from this too!

On 12/8/2020 at 6:50 AM, Tofu said:

I previously watched 10eps of Untamed,  and it's one of my to finish in my watchlist. 🙂 I liked and laughed at what I've seen so far, just that RL sometimes leave so little time for binge watching.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

On 12/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, MayanEcho said:

I previously watched 10eps of Untamed,  and it's one of my to finish in my watchlist. 🙂 I liked and laughed at what I've seen so far, just that RL sometimes leave so little time for binge watching.

My good friend said that she really enjoyed it and understand why it was so popular. I will be slowly watching it with all the other completed dramas that I'm slowly watching. Haha! 

23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

not only his fans....i hope other artist fans learn too...

we as human need to learn to take critics as well as praises that is the only way we can move ahead and far too

Agreed, I hope other celebrities' fans and even the PR for other celebrities take this as an example to make sure it doesn't happen again. I just feel empathetic for all the parties involved, it probably didn't have to be that way. 

• Like 2

Xiao Zhan was at the Tencent Video All Star event last night. He had a performance where he sang one of his song.

Photos of his performance -- I don't like the purple jacket, it's umm...interesting. Haha!

n4sFSEv.jpg

Spoiler

b8yFyRK.jpg

SJDxSmA.jpg

ajUEcwv.jpg

fVM22F3.jpg

4dDY7Oo.jpg

vd2qQJg.jpg

gD40dcs.jpg

QFlhI4A.jpg

bs35YeE.jpg

Photos of from the event.

6Phxhwa.jpg

Spoiler

IL1M401.jpg

RSPXg8E.jpg

wwP999g.jpg

TuqCkRt.jpg

K1of92u.jpg

8tqtTf8.jpg

VUwDh9H.jpg

dAicVV9.jpg

Photos are from his Weibo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well XiaoZhan had just managed to get a brand to represent however the antis aint giving up sigh

On 1/13/2021 at 11:01 AM, Tofu said:

Xiao Zhan always looks so nice. Any word on when his fantasy drama is going to come out? I don't remember what it's called, I just remember lots of CGIs in the trailer. LOL!

which show is that? lols sorry sometimes im a big blur lols

20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well XiaoZhan had just managed to get a brand to represent however the antis aint giving up sigh

Seems like he cannot catch a break, poor kid! 

20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

which show is that? lols sorry sometimes im a big blur lols

I googled it afterwards, it's called Douluo Continent. Haha!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Seems like he cannot catch a break, poor kid! 

its alright for you to be an antis however why do you want to break ppl rice bowl? will they only stop if he break under the pressure and quit the entertainment world....or worst suicide?

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I googled it afterwards, it's called Douluo Continent. Haha!

its seems like they are set to release 2 of XiaoZhan's drama this year....one is Duoluo Continent & The Oath of Love (YangZi with XiaoZhan)

• 4 weeks later...