Alphabet Games 2.0: Name your food 🤤

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Peking Duck that good?

Yes! It's very popular in Singapore too. There is a "Super Peking Duck Restaurant" which is very successful LOL.

The Peking style slices the skin with the meat. The older Singapore version slices only the crispy skin. But both versions are nice.

Apple Strudel - there used to be a Renaldo's which was from Australia which has since closed down. We used to lug back to Singapore every time we visited Perth.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Tasty 4

Ooo @Mouse that looks yums.  I am always hungry after I visit this thread . 

salted caramel cake 

@Chocolate did you go to Da Dong ? I remember  The Peking duck there was good . We went to the branch in WangFuJing if I recall correctly 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 2
  • Tasty 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

@Chocolate Now I miss travelling even more . Food hunting was a highlight. Are you guys allowed to travel yet?  I feel hungry looking at the pisang goreng

@SnowBlob do you miss your homeland food? Do you cook it yourself?

gorgonzola 

Spoiler

origini-head.jpg

Anyone a fan of strong smelling/ tasting cheese ?

• Shocked 1
  • Tasty 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

68 apple pie

spacer.png

@abs-oluteM Nope we can't travel yet. They are slowly opening up for business travel. It doesn't look like leisure travel will be possible even early next year. At least you can travel domestically. I won't mind just going to KL now :laugh:

I like cheese. But will need some crackers and a lot of grapes to go with the stronger ones.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Chocolate Msia has some nice places , but you know la -it’s  not a novelty. Ironically here I’m thinking I wanna go SG, lol . Visit some of my friends.  In Dec 2018 , while transiting i was hoping to go see Jewel , but the immigration guy was like you don’t hv enough time . :cry:

egg drop soup 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

@mademoisellesia I was going to ask @Chocolate exactly why she’s planning to go to SK 1st. Lol ! Cause the 1st thing that came to my mind was bin-Jin!!!! :smug: . I hv never once seen a single oppa . I went 2 years in a row ( my family was cursing ), luck was not on my side . Do you guys find eating in SK expensive? Ringgit is already weak , but it just feels like I get more value in Japan food wise compared to SK. 

@SnowBlob the yummiest foods are always unhealthy la. I hv a weakness for fried stuff . Lol !! Like that pisang goreng posted earlier. And as you age , metabolism is a foreign word :cry:

@-StrongTower- helllllo   . How was your week? 

Anchovies 

2 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Embutido

Ooo what’s this ? 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1

76 siew mai

image.jpg

@mademoisellesia @abs-oluteM Is there a place in SK that we can stalk celebrities? 😂

No lah. I have a friend who is also seow all things korean now too. She watched some dramas and saw the fried chicken and some pizza with corn. So now must go and try 🙄. Plus can buy masks etc (but I think price not much difference from SG now).

Where do you all want to go once travelling is allowed?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 2