Guessing Games: Yes or No?

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

do you have tatoo on your body? besides eyebrow

None. 🙂 Tattoos need retouching over time, and although I admire really good inks, I prefer not to have one for myself. Also, it's costly and painful to laser it off.

Are you planning to have one? 😁

• Haha 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Are you watching any drama right now? 

Go Princess Go for the sake of comparison to Mr Queen. 😁

Do you sometimes wonder what sort of parents let their kids roam around at 2 to 3am outside? (Then they holler at each other through their balconies...)

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.png

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you sometimes wonder what sort of parents let their kids roam around at 2 to 3am outside? (Then they holler at each other through their balconies...)

yes.....though i usually dont want to comment hahaha....cause i do remember that i do hangout with friends till 3am in the morning too when i was younger hahah....sometimes its not easy to control the kids....

even though my mom trust in me....she knew where i was ...and i was hanging out with friends for supper....and she knows that what im doing...i think it trust....she knows i wont go hollering at the balcony at someone from there :heiboi:

Do you think you have the best parents?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

even though my mom trust in me....she knew where i was ...and i was hanging out with friends for supper....and she knows that what im doing...i think it trust....she knows i wont go hollering at the balcony at someone from there

These kids are like 3 to 7 years old though...:heiboi: 

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Do you think you have the best parents?

LOL! It can be a yes or a no, hahahah!. Coz if I would compare, I'm sure many other parents won't be happy to hear how the parents brought us up siblings. At the same time, others would admire how they raised us.

Do you prefer one parent over the other? :Ghastlel:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

These kids are like 3 to 7 years old though...:heiboi: 

oooo...when i was 3 or 7 i sleep early lols...i dont sleep late....mom dont allow us to sleep late hahahaha....so i wont judge and i wont say anything....

did it happen every night?

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you prefer one parent over the other? :Ghastlel:

hahaha no...i love both my mom and dad....

my mom is strict with us....and to be honest i got the most beating from my mom....and my dad kinda spoil me rotten lols

have you ever thought that you will grow up wrong?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

did it happen every night?

3-4 days a week for around 4mo now. I don't want to judge either, but even if I don't want to, I can't help not to. Coz once in a while is fine, but this much is questionable.

35 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

have you ever thought that you will grow up wrong?

Yup! LOL!

Did your grandparents help raise you?

• Like 3

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

3-4 days a week for around 4mo now. I don't want to judge either, but even if I don't want to, I can't help not to. Coz once in a while is fine, but this much is questionable.

wow 3 - 4 times a week is really too much...its almost like my upstairs neighbor, they are always drilling something after 7pm at night....during the day they never do it...however they always pick it after office hours.....its really too much.... :/

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Did your grandparents help raise you?

no....i'm solely raise by mother to be honest...hahaha

do you take after your mother in looks?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Uhm, I'm more like the parent to her now? 😅 My sibs ask me to talk to her if they're having disagreements and can't reason with her.

lols she never listen to any of them either.....and my mom so far only listen to me.....maybe cause im the only one who take her words seriously ...i respect and try to adhere to her wishes as long as it is reasonable to be honest...she is my mother and she took care of me growing up....its only fair that i took care of her now that she is growing older....

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You have more than one sibling? 😉

yes and im the eldest.............sighhhhhhhh

Dont you wish to be the youngest?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1