Cast:

Ma SiChun as MiKa

Bai JingTing as Xing KeLei

WangYao as Shao YuHan

Jiang PeiYao as Yuan QingXia

ZhenHao as Shu WenBo

ZhangYao as Xing KeYa

Synopsis:

A story that follows Mi Ka, a new resident at the hospital who meets special ops agent Xing Kelei during an emergency rescue training organized by the SWAT team.

From their initial hostility arising out of a misunderstanding, repeated encounters through several operations lead them to see each other in a new light. With the sudden onslaught of a deadly earthquake, Mi Ka and Xing Kelei were ordered to travel to the disaster-stricken area to help with rescue operations. Xing Kelei is touched by Mi Ka's selflessness.

A nation in Africa is thrown into turmoil, putting Mi Ka and the rest of the medical team in a dangerous situation. At this time, Xing Kelei arrives to ensure everyone's safety. One a policeman and one a doctor, the two are able-bodied and willing to devote everything for the sake of others.

(Source: ChineseDrama.Info)

Official Sites
Baidu | Douban | Weibo

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

I like the story, I just wish they chose a more buff male lead. He's kind of lanky. Oh well.

Well bai jing ting already has a buff body lol, six pax :laugh:

Ma sichun and baijing ting are friends with Zhang RuoYun, they couple times participated in Who is the murderer, so i think their chemistry will be good.

• Haha 2

Right now, it's rumored to air on March 11th. The filming ended at the beginning of 2020. The storyline reminds me a bit of Descendants of the Sun. The English title was change to You Are My Hero, but I find the original English title more charming. 

@abs-oluteM - Care to watch this too? :smug:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

New stills released.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i remember this well as there is another drama 'My Dear Guardian' which ppl said were the remake, i look into and i believe this is the remake one....not the other one

Yeah, I saw the promo for that one and I think this one is a lot closer to DoTs. Nevertheless, I will take a look when it airs. 

The full trailer uploaded on YT:

The OST came out too:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Olivia Kate - I found the English subs on Tencent Video! Try this link to see if you're able to view it: https://wetv.vip/en/play/g21a6qk4u1s9x22?vid=g0036k0lufk

After seeing the English subs, I'm a little more excited to watch this now. It's a bit strange to me because I haven't watched a modern day Chinese drama while it's airing in such a long time. :laugh:

Thank you! You're so nice!:BulbaOWO:

I can't wait!:love:

Maybe this drama will break your hiatus. I hate waiting; too, but my curiosity always prevails so I end up watching the drama while being aired.:MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Olivia Kate said:

Maybe this drama will break your hiatus. I hate waiting; too, but my curiosity always prevails so I end up watching the drama while being aired.

I completely understand! I don't like waiting around too. Lately, I've been watching only costume dramas so this will be quite the switch for me. 

If this airs and Ping Pong does too, Bai Jing Ting will have two dramas out at the same time! :smile:

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

If this airs and Ping Pong does too, Bai Jing Ting will have two dramas out at the same time! :smile:

I'm not familiar with BJT; as a matter of fact, this drama will be my first time to watch him act. And if this will air at the same time as Ping Pong then it's only a testament of how in demand he is at the moment. Shame that I haven't encountered his handsome face on the previous chinese dramas that I watched; but, I'm just starting to watch cdramas after being hooked on kdramas for years so maybe that's the reason. Anyway, I hope this will be aired soon - my excitement is killing me.:MewWave:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

I'm not familiar with BJT; as a matter of fact, this drama will be my first time to watch him act. And if this will air at the same time as Ping Pong then it's only a testament of how in demand he is at the moment. Shame that I haven't encountered his handsome face on the previous chinese dramas that I watched; but, I'm just starting to watch cdramas after being hooked on kdramas for years so maybe that's the reason. Anyway, I hope this will be aired soon - my excitement is killing me.:MewWave:

u might know him better if you had watch 'Whirlwind Girl' or something like that....

he was in the drama with YangYang and while of course majority of the popularity went to YangYang, he too gain some popularity thru that series too

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u might know him better if you had watch 'Whirlwind Girl' or something like that....

he was in the drama with YangYang and while of course majority of the popularity went to YangYang, he too gain some popularity thru that series too

I've checked it but the plot is not my cup of tea even if (yummy) YY was there so maybe that's the reason I missed it. Thanks for the info though.

On another note, he is a leading man material and I'm glad that he has this drama to show what he's got.:smile:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

I've checked it but the plot is not my cup of tea even if (yummy) YY was there so maybe that's the reason I missed it. Thanks for the info though.

On another note, he is a leading man material and I'm glad that he has this drama to show what he's got.:smile:

i didnt really fully enjoy the drama either....

i only catches clips of SongYun that happen to be in there hahaha...i remember him well cause i watches him in 'Who is the Murderer' even though i didnt catch the latest season as they dont have my fav funny GG in it lols

• Like 2

I don't notice anyone else when Yang Yang is there too. :eeeee:The photos released of Yang Yang from the filming of his new drama...so beautiful! :wow:

Moving on, it seems like March 11th is going to be the date this drama airs. Hopefully nothing changes between now and then. :yoongibtspls: