You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im getting the vibe @Tofu and i eat my words saying that they have friendly feeling, there is definitely more than just friends here

Hahaha! Finally! I know they would banter but I thought there was definitely some romance going on there. I just think it's funny that she keeps landing on top of him. :eeeee:

I think one of my favorite scene so far has been both of them confiding in each other after Xing Kelei's subordinate/friend was admitted to the hospital. He was really feeling the burden of what happened especially since the friend is about to get married soon and his mother is currently in the hospital. He really opened up to Mi Ka and talked about how he had wished it was him instead. As a leader, I think it's common to think that way. Will have to screenshot some of this scene later for everyone to see because it was really beautifully done. 

Random, did you also think of Wang YiBo when you saw this @Lynne:smug::laugh:

e7976c86eddfea891cb9042ab84f86036bebb2d8

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think one of my favorite scene so far has been both of them confiding in each other after Xing Kelei's subordinate/friend was admitted to the hospital. He was really feeling the burden of what happened especially since the friend is about to get married soon and his mother is currently in the hospital. He really opened up to Mi Ka and talked about how he had wished it was him instead. As a leader, I think it's common to think that way. Will have to screenshot some of this scene later for everyone to see because it was really beautifully done. 

hahaha...yes their feeling in between each other is definitely start off from KeLei sides, he start liking her first for sure and slowly Mika will be more aware of him....and some of his action had also border as being pursuit however at the same times, she tried to shake it off a little....

this part is right after the chase and KeLei's subordinate after operation which Mika had also partake in

Cr: As tagged and from Weibo

zoDiCMM.jpg

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

No love triangle!! :LarvitarSDab1:

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

though i find that at times YanShan seems to be jealous of MiKa as Dr Shao seems to prefer Mika over her and she didnt like that one bit

YanShan got into neurology mainly because of her academic marks and practical marks which top the whole group...

however MiKa got into it at the beginning because Dr. Shao see something in her

• Like 3

the look they exchange before Mika was carried away, she was relieved however she is also worried for her savior the line she desperately clung on when she was about to collapse, this is very well play, no matter how steady one person is, when they are facing the crisis everyone react different ... while for KeLei they are different, they are train to handle things that just suddenly drop in on them....

Cr: As Tagged (From Weibo)

TOU5jDA.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm halfway through episode 9 and I just want to say.....can Xing Kelei be my landlord too?! :laugh:

hahaha...i know right....i want one too and i told my mom what happening my mom was laughing like mad....

my mom sad when a guy is in hot pursuit, what also they will do...hahah...i told my mom lets go find one like that hahahaha

i pity the sister though lols

• Haha 2

Seriously obsessed with this one!! I checked it out yesterday and breezed through all 10 episodes!! 

@Tofu I think we need a new badge of Xing Kelei... the gif you posted with him saying “I’m here, you’re going to be okay”. :SquirtleWonderfull:

I am also rooting for the second couple - Xiao Xia and Wenbo. I find Wenbo endearing in his clueless ways and can’t wait to see how he falls for her. 

I am curious to see if Dr. Shao is going to fall for Mi Ka. At this point, I cannot tell yet if he’s simply interested in her as a student with potential or if he’s beginning to like her. 

It looks like there is history between Dr. Shao and Xing Kelei’s sister. Wonder what happened there. 

At the end of Ep 10, I think Mi Ka has realized that it’s Xing Kelai who rescued her 2 years ago. I wonder if he’s going to tell her he remembers her too. 

@NiteWalker @OsmanthusTea that scene where they’re eating together in ep 10, did you notice Xing Kelai’s arm muscles?! :PsyWhat:

• Haha 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

6 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker @OsmanthusTea that scene where they’re eating together in ep 10, did you notice Xing Kelai’s arm muscles?! :PsyWhat:

i know i was like....damn...he look so skinny most of the times ... didnt knew that he was hiding all those bulk beneath lols

7 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@Tofu I think we need a new badge of Xing Kelei... the gif you posted with him saying “I’m here, you’re going to be okay”. :SquirtleWonderfull:

heheheh we already requesting for that....definitely need one of Xing KeLei, i want to stare at him all the times hahaha

• Haha 2

@NiteWalker I’m going to save my haven points then so I can buy a Bai Jing Ting badge :cool:

so we know that Xing Kelai already likes Mi Ka. I think Mi La finding out that it was he who rescued her will make her see him in a new light. I think she already cares for him because when she found out about the kidnapping situation, she was concerned enough to try to call him several times. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker I’m going to save my haven points then so I can buy a Bai Jing Ting badge :cool:

so we know that Xing Kelai already likes Mi Ka. I think Mi La finding out that it was he who rescued her will make her see him in a new light. I think she already cares for him because when she found out about the kidnapping situation, she was concerned enough to try to call him several times. 

she will find out or suspected during episode 10 where KeLei need to send Mika in to attend to a victim who were being abducted and held hostage at knife points and bomb threat...

hehehe....damn....he is totally in love with her...which was why he let her do things to him that he will normal object to...and always around her area to send her home...and letting her staying at his home when she has no place to go with the help of her classmate and colleague....did you ever see such a good landlord to begin with? and he was angry when the colleague told him that Mika is not considering to date anyone right at this moment as he wanted to concentrate on her work hahahaha 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he is totally in love with her...which was why he let her do things to him that he will normal object to...and always around her area to send her home

I love how hard he tries just to “coincidentally” bump into her. He made Wenbo drive around 3x and haha on the failed breakfast delivery. He’s been paying for breakfast to be delivered everyday and she didn’t even have any of it because she got transferred to ED. 

When do you think he started to like her?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I love how hard he tries just to “coincidentally” bump into her. He made Wenbo drive around 3x and haha on the failed breakfast delivery. He’s been paying for breakfast to be delivered everyday and she didn’t even have any of it because she got transferred to ED. 

When do you think he started to like her?

from the beginning I think...the moment he realise she was the girl he save 2 years ago

• Like 2

Xing Kelei is kind of a stalker, isn't he? Haha! I love how all the accidental meetings are not actually "accidental" at all. :laugh:

21 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

though i find that at times YanShan seems to be jealous of MiKa as Dr Shao seems to prefer Mika over her and she didnt like that one bit

I think it's kind of silly that she can't recognize that Mi Ka is not interested in Dr. Shao. The contrast between Mi Ka and Yan Shan is actually quite interesting and I think it'll be a reoccurring theme in the drama -- this idea of when do you follow the rules and when do you go against that to save the lives of people around you? In some ways, I think Yan Shan is jealous of Mi Ka. Mi Ka is pretty free spirited and she genuinely just want to save people -- it's almost as if she's paying it forward. She was once saved by someone so she must try her best to save the people around her too. 

15 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Funny landlord...and I want a landlord like Xing KeLei pls hahahahah

Yes!! I want a landlord that will also just buy me the things I need too. Haha!!

14 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the look they exchange before Mika was carried away, she was relieved however she is also worried for her savior the line she desperately clung on when she was about to collapse, this is very well play, no matter how steady one person is, when they are facing the crisis everyone react different ... while for KeLei they are different, they are train to handle things that just suddenly drop in on them....

I love this screenshot of them. :wow:

4 hours ago, Mouse said:

I am also rooting for the second couple - Xiao Xia and Wenbo. I find Wenbo endearing in his clueless ways and can’t wait to see how he falls for her. 

Me too!! Wenbo is so oblivious to Qing Xia's advances. I find is so funny because it just shows that his life has been nothing but special forces up until he meets her. I love that she continues to be open about he feelings and is pursuing him openly. His flustered looks whenever she does that are priceless. :laugh:

I think they get married because this was one of the scenes in the opening credit. It looks like Qing Xia and Wenbo; however, based off the character chart, it seems like someone is going to enter the picture that fancies Qing Xia. Hopefully that person will light a fire in Wenbo to care about Qing Xia a little more!

2HGNrtm.png

I posted the character chart above, but here it is not embedded. Credits to zhuzechengstin at Twitter for translating it for everyone!

6EFGdSv.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, Mouse said:

It looks like there is history between Dr. Shao and Xing Kelei’s sister. Wonder what happened there. 

Keyao said something about bring abroad to Dr. Shao in one of their scenes. They might have gone to school together or dated because in the opening credits they look really close. The head doctor in the ER also mentioned in one of the scenes that the watch Dr. Shao is wearing is from Yaoyao, which I assumed in Keyao. 

Speaking of Keyao, I think her relationship with Kelei is so funny. I can't wait to see more of their sibling relationship. Haha!!

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i totally love how frustrated sometimes Mika make KeLei felt hahaha like when she cant find any bandage and ended using *ahem* singlet to bandage KeiLei wounds on the head, hahaha not a bad decoration huh haaha

This scene was very cute. Kelei's pouting, hahahaha!!

In terms of when Kelei started to like Mika, hmm....Kelei is carrying around the keychain now so I think he was really touched by the thank you note and the keychain that Mi Ka sent him. He probably didn't think too much about it until they met again at rescue/first responder boot camp. He's so smitten by her, he doesn't even know how to stand and wait for her. :laugh:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
41 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Speaking of Keyao, I think her relationship with Kelei is so funny. I can't wait to see more of their sibling relationship

Me too! I hope we see more of their sibling relationship. Also, it looks like their apartments are across from each other. I wonder what happens when Keyao realizes that Kelei is crushing on a girl and letting her stay at his place. Also knowing that Kelei wasn’t interested in dating. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Me too! I hope we see more of their sibling relationship. Also, it looks like their apartments are across from each other. I wonder what happens when Keyao realizes that Kelei is crushing on a girl and letting her stay at his place. Also knowing that Kelei wasn’t interested in dating. 

I'm also curious to how Kelei will react when he finds out that Dr. Chao was someone that his sister once loved. 

@NiteWalker and @Mouse, this scene, right? Haha!

giphy.gif

And here's the cut that shows Mi Ka recognizing him:

Spoiler

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1