You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think it's kind of silly that she can't recognize that Mi Ka is not interested in Dr. Shao. The contrast between Mi Ka and Yan Shan is actually quite interesting and I think it'll be a reoccurring theme in the drama -- this idea of when do you follow the rules and when do you go against that to save the lives of people around you? In some ways, I think Yan Shan is jealous of Mi Ka. Mi Ka is pretty free spirited and she genuinely just want to save people -- it's almost as if she's paying it forward. She was once saved by someone so she must try her best to save the people around her too. 

true....im not sure how to term her attraction to to Dr. Shao to be honest....somehow i dont think she is a good prospect for Dr Shao at all and she doesnt seems to have a broad minds or a mindset that doesnt mind if someone else is better than her....she is too use to ppl saying she is the best

51 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker and @Mouse, this scene, right? Haha!

totally....hahaha my heart is beating for more of them and i need to wait another 6 hours!!! damn...i even went to sleep first hahaha

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yes!! I want a landlord that will also just buy me the things I need too. Haha!!

our luck isnt as good as Mika @Tofu @Mouse, i keep telling my mom, if she doesnt want it pls throw it to me plssssssssss hahahaha....

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

In terms of when Kelei started to like Mika, hmm....Kelei is carrying around the keychain now so I think he was really touched by the thank you note and the keychain that Mi Ka sent him. He probably didn't think too much about it until they met again at rescue/first responder boot camp. He's so smitten by her, he doesn't even know how to stand and wait for her. :laugh:

i think he always think of the note....however he just shelves it off however seeing her again kinda of bring up the memories of their encounter i guess....

btw @Tofu where is the gif for KeLei when he was annoy that ChenTao told him in the phone that Mika isnt considering dating anyone right now....the part where he actually throw his phone down lols....hahahah

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Me too!! Wenbo is so oblivious to Qing Xia's advances. I find is so funny because it just shows that his life has been nothing but special forces up until he meets her. I love that she continues to be open about he feelings and is pursuing him openly. His flustered looks whenever she does that are priceless. :laugh:

i just dont like that he kept pushing QingXia away....i hope the pushing will stop soon...and it seems like QingXia will be angry with Wenbo on something and ran out on their date in the cinema tonight i think

• Like 2

Thank you for posting that clip @Tofu and that gif @NiteWalker! I can’t get enough of Kelei in his SWAT gear with those mesmerizing eyes.

I also thought it was interesting that at the end of ep 10, he reveals to her that that particular mission was the most dangerous to him and how it was his first time. We’ll have to wait for the next episode to see the continuation of that conversion but that encounter was memorable for both of them. 

• Like 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

1 minute ago, Mouse said:

I also thought it was interesting that at the end of ep 10, he reveals to her that that particular mission was the most dangerous to him and how it was his first time. We’ll have to wait for the next episode to see the continuation of that conversion but that encounter was memorable for both of them. 

yes....and also i love their talk where they had outside a small stall after Kelei's subordinate operations....

i love how Dr.Shao handle them too...he didnt care who is the police / thief to him they are patients....and he will do what his profession required him to do...

KeiLei admission that he is angry with Dr. Shao to Mika despite him being calm show that is why he made top leader for someone so young lols

• Like 2
On 3/12/2021 at 4:50 PM, Tofu said:

@Olivia Kate - Have you been able to check some episodes yet? I was telling @Mouse that if you don't have VPN to watch it on TencentVideo's app, you might have to watch through a third party streaming website. I think they have all the episodes uploaded with subs the last time I checked. 

I haven't started watching the drama yet although I planned to watch it on the day of the premiere so yeah I haven't feasted on BJT's body yet.:MewWave: Seriously, will start tonight after I tucked my babies.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The scene where Keyao meets Mi Ka for the first time had me laughing because of how uncomfortable Kelei was! His sister's like "oh this steamer looks familiar..." and "so here's where my masks went.." :lol:

And how adorable is Xing Kelei? The way he was just throwing food into the duffel bag and then he wrote the description of the Lavender farm in his palm!!! GAHHH! SO ADORABLE!! :PsyWhat:

And when duty called so he had to go.. the disappointment on his face broke my hear.. :PiplupCry:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

true....im not sure how to term her attraction to to Dr. Shao to be honest....somehow i dont think she is a good prospect for Dr Shao at all and she doesnt seems to have a broad minds or a mindset that doesnt mind if someone else is better than her....she is too use to ppl saying she is the best

That's true. I'm not sure what her intentions are either. We all know that she has something for Dr. Shao but I don't know if it's because she likes him or wants to be acknowledge by him. 

totally....hahaha my heart is beating for more of them and i need to wait another 6 hours!!! damn...i even went to sleep first hahaha

Hahaha! I just finished watching episodes 11 and 12 so about 20 hours left before I can watch episodes 13 and 14. :nervous:

i keep telling my mom, if she doesnt want it pls throw it to me plssssssssss hahahaha....

YES! Please send him our way, Mi Ka. :smug:

i think he always think of the note....however he just shelves it off however seeing her again kinda of bring up the memories of their encounter i guess....

I want to see Kelei confirm to Mi Ka that he's the special ops officer from two years ago. When will we get to see this part?!

da95535bd132166519c18ffe7718e7d8a62187e5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

I hate the last part 

Ugh, I know! Wenbo, why you so dense?! :pandaheadstomp:

8 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I don't like this new girl.. she's definitely after Kelei.. ANNOYING! :mad:

Let's hope that Kelei will just nicely reject her. I can't see him toying around with her either because of how much he likes Mi Ka. In the dinner scene, when she asked if Mi Ka was his girlfriend and there was that long silence, I might have shouted, "Tell her Mi Ka is your girlfriend!!". :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Let's hope that Kelei will just nicely reject her. I can't see him toying around with her either because of how much he likes Mi Ka. In the dinner scene, when she asked if Mi Ka was his girlfriend and there was that long silence, I might have shouted, "Tell her Mi Ka is your girlfriend!!". 

I honestly don’t see Kelei entertaining her in any way because he’s just not that type of guy. We can see that he’s pretty straightforward and when he’s not interested, he’s blunt just like when he had that blind date. 

but yes! I was screaming please say “yes!”  I’m a little annoyed with Mi Ka for that. She could’ve just kept silent and let him shell her crabs for her or something. Everyone clearly knew he had feelings for her! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

where is the gif for KeLei when he was annoy that ChenTao told him in the phone that Mika isnt considering dating anyone right now....the part where he actually throw his phone down lols....hahahah

Mi Ka only wants to date her special ops guy from two years ago. Haha! So funny, that scene. I love that Chen Tao just willingly goes along with all of Kelei's requests too. 

giphy.gif

When the girls thought that Chen Tao liked Mi Ka and then he tells Mi Ka that he doesn't even see her as a woman. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i will go download the screencaps fans been doing and you keep pouring us with gif yea hahaha

Hahaha, YES! Let me know if there's ever a specific scene everyone wants. I'll do my best to create a gif out of it. :smile:

i love how Dr.Shao handle them too...he didnt care who is the police / thief to him they are patients....and he will do what his profession required him to do...

Same here! It's the hippocratic oath all doctors take when they are studying medicine. You can't ever discriminate your patients, you access them based off needs. I'm glad that Dr. Shao stuck to it with Kelei; however, I do understand the emotions they must have been feeling too -- your comrade has fallen in combat and the criminal's life is being saved first. What a hit that must have been. :cry:

this part this part!!! @Mouse @Tofu what does he mean that he just having dinner with WenBo....he was camping there just to catch a glimpse of her!!!

I can't believe he purposing used Wenbo as an excuse to see Mi Ka. The other part to this scene that was funny to me was how Wenbo kept saying the food was bad but continued to eat. :laugh:

giphy.gif

@Olivia Kate - YAY!! Come back and let us know how you like it. :heart:

@NiteWalker - That BTS video, I don't have that much motivation to exercise like he does. Give me some of your motivation, Bai Jingting. Haha! 

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

The scene where Keyao meets Mi Ka for the first time had me laughing because of how uncomfortable Kelei was! His sister's like "oh this steamer looks familiar..." and "so here's where my masks went.." 

And how adorable is Xing Kelei? The way he was just throwing food into the duffel bag and then he wrote the description of the Lavender farm in his palm!!! GAHHH! SO ADORABLE!! 

Haha, that scene was so funny with the sister! I love how Mi Ka was so relieved at the end to find out that Keyao is his sister and not lover. :laugh:Kelei even took the food that was Keyao's plate when he was packing the foods!! Hahaha! :eeeee:

45 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I honestly don’t see Kelei entertaining her in any way because he’s just not that type of guy. We can see that he’s pretty straightforward and when he’s not interested, he’s blunt just like when he had that blind date. 

but yes! I was screaming please say “yes!”  I’m a little annoyed with Mi Ka for that. She could’ve just kept silent and let him shell her crabs for her or something. Everyone clearly knew he had feelings for her! 

Same. I think if he was to do anything like that in the future, it would be because Mi Ka pushed him away or something she suggested for him to do -- you know, the typical thing you see in dramas. Haha! I'm assuming she might have said something because Kelei wasn't speaking up. Mi Ka doesn't seem to be someone who likes misunderstandings to linger. 

25 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I am here 

You've made a wise decision. :LarvitarSDab1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Mouse said:

I don’t understand WenBo’s hesitation when it comes to Xia. He seems to like her but for pushes her away for some reason. 

Do you think it's because he feels unworthy? He refers to Xiao Xia as "the city girl" and would stereotype her often. When he rejected her in the movie theater, he said that she's not genuine with her feelings and he's just another score for her. Wenbo got this from Lu Feng during the basketball game. Thinking back to it, Xiao Xia didn't actually say this at dinner with Lu Feng and Mi Ka. Xiao Xia said that she has a lot of things going for her (basically she's independent) so she doesn't understand why Wenbo doesn't like her. Mi Ka was the one who said that Wenbo is the first guy who has ignored her, he's just an ordinary man so for her to leave him alone. 

Wenbo, if you're going to be this bothered by Lu Feng's comment, why did you say those things to Xiao Xia afterwards?

52733b56e1603ac05fb34e09b9b9899b5e876051

2 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Y'all corrupted me

I take no responsibility in this. :PikaSwag:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Y'all corrupted me

Glad to see you here! I’ll take responsibility if no one else will. :cool:

@Tofu maybe you’re right in that he feels unworthy because he considers his mom reaching out to Xiao Xia as “bothering her”. Perhaps he thinks there’s nothing he can offer her that she doesn’t already or can’t have since she’s so independent. Thinking back now, I recall that scene where she ate with Wenbo and his mom and the mom related a story where in this former blind date of Wenbo didn’t even step into their home because it was so old and not newly renovated. Perhaps that scarred Wenbo and now he’s wary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mouse said:

@Tofu maybe you’re right in that he feels unworthy because he considers his mom reaching out to Xiao Xia as “bothering her”. Perhaps he thinks there’s nothing he can offer her that she doesn’t already or can’t have since she’s so independent. Thinking back now, I recall that scene where she ate with Wenbo and his mom and the mom related a story where in this former blind date of Wenbo didn’t even step into their home because it was so old and not newly renovated. Perhaps that scarred Wenbo and now he’s wary. 

I think so too. He refers to him as someone who's from the country and maybe the thought of someone liking him is unheard of. To be honest, I'm kind of hoping to see Wenbo be a bit jealous of the relationship/friendship that's going to developed between Xiao Xia and Lu Feng. I want to see the barriers he's put up break down a little. :laugh:

In the episode where Xiao Xia and Wenbo's mom are meeting him at the mall, the song that was playing is definitely talking about Wenbo and Xiao Xia. Haha! Here's what the English subs on the video translated the lyrics as:

You fell in love with a chump

Don't blame him for being slow

He loves you deeply

He is so sincere 

By the way, I think Wenbo should smile more, don't you think?

30718e35fc1dd9e914f0f527840ae67df7b91898

Wenbo will never be able to win between Xiao Xia and his mom. Haha!!

de7e11888c9a72e27394a9ec9cb9a05fb8d38495

He looks at her like this but he doesn't like her, apparently. :PikachuFacePalm:

SDNiBF8.png

• Haha 2