English title: The Wolf

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 49

Directors: Meng Fan

Producer: Chen Yu Shan

Broadcast Period: Nov/19

Cast:

Wang Da Lu as Zhu Youwen
Prince of Bo. Zhu Wen's adoptive son. He valued freedom and is a kind and upright person.
Li Qin as Ma Zhaixing
Daughter of the Duke of Kui Continent.She is free-spirited and love making friends.
Xiao Zhan as Ji Chong
A bounty hunter who is loyal and chivalrous. His actual identity is the Crown Prince of Jin kingdom.
Xin Zhi Lei as Yao Ji
Sun An Qi as young Yao Ji
An assassin under Zhu Wen, who is adept at using poison.
Guo Shu Yao as Yelu Baona
A Khitan princess.

Sources:

Towards the end of the Tang Dynasty, Zhu Wen usurped the throne and established the Liang Kingdom. A boy from the wild accidentally falls off a cliff while being pursued for saving wolf pups. He is rescued by Zhu Wen who adopts him as a son, and is renamed Zhu Youwen.

Ten years later, the young boy has been conferred the title Prince of Bo and he meets and falls in love with Zhaixing, the daughter of a governor. Zhaixing discovers that Zhu Youwen is kind and righteous in spite of his status and the two become embroiled in a struggle for power.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Reserved

Airing Schedule:

oxiH0LT.jpg

Helpful Links

Baidu l Viki l Weibo

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

Wowee! The Wolf is HERE! Finally! Another FLASH PREMIERE! :love:

To watch the first two episodes now, RAW: 

PS: To watch it with subtitles in English and other world languages (when available): LINK:hearties:

Howl... Are you ready to watch The Wolf? :thinking: 

• Like 3

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

havent hahahaha....

i think this is one of the most awaited drama and it score Top 1 for yesterday rating chart

Nice to hear this , will wait for subs or watch it with no subs. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I've looked at the first episode. It looks vaguely interesting in that Tarzan sort of way. 

Darren Wang kind of looks the part when he's out doing the wolf boy thing but then he's not my idea of a wuxia hero either. 

That was some kiss. Was he drunk?

I'm watching too many C dramas right now. It's ridiculous. I'm juggling Insect Detective, Detective and Legend of Xiao Chuo. Fortunately I'm not interested in too many K ones.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 hour ago, Lynne said:

@NiteWalker LQ looks to end with Darren's character...

XZ's character loved her enough to let her go... 

@Lynne Have you watched it all already? @40somethingahjumma  Wow that is a lot of drama’s. Unlike you , my attention span is so easily changed. I was trying to watch UP but is now distracted by KDRAMA. Smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299c4523571f9b0a97e7

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

they release all 49 episodes at a go yesterday

Yeah. It's really crazy! I read about that shortly after posting and thought by the time I get back on here, someone would have posted something to that effect. And you did it! :laugh: *clap*

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Is it good 

I've watched the first two episodes. I love it so far! I thought the chemistry between WTL and LQ is awesome! 

I love the "creative vision" of PD Frankie Chen. The trailer was well done, the plot seems interesting, the main four leads are good, so I think it'll be a good watch.  (Btw, many kisses too lols)

PS: XZ's fandom, I read that he'll only appear from Ep 11 onward.

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It looks vaguely interesting in that Tarzan sort of way. 

Darren Wang kind of looks the part when he's out doing the wolf boy thing

Indeed, Tarzan came to mind. A strange feel at first, but WTL is perfect for the wolf boy role. He has that raw appeal...:love:

And that abs and bod... lols...@abs-oluteM I think it's your thang, too? :cool:

Just for ya... 

Spoiler

GIF-wolfboyappearanceandabs1c.gif

Have a great day, ladies! :love:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

27 minutes ago, gween97 said:

Ok this is my next list to watch after TBARP:wow2: i like li qin, daren wang and xiao zhan:wow:

You can use vpn if the video is blocked ✌️Or you can watch on dramacool, there is a lot drama and very update

Thanks dear . Yeah I use DC  too when the paid sites don’t have the dramas I want . I need to check it again . 

How do you find the drama so far ?

@Kana there’s a thread here for Wolf . Come chat 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@gween97 How do I go about to get VPN and how to use it. Please DM me 

@abs-oluteM The wolf is at Viki now 

https://www.viki.com/tv/35890c

• Like 3