The Wolf 狼殿下 [2020]

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

He feels and believes he was destined to be alone but loves like no other.  So great is this love that he regrets that he has but only one life to give her.  I find this drama so rich in showing those very basic human feelings that all to often we humans want to hide and often because of the world around us only show a shadow of who we really are.  And how we really feel.  This story and it's characters have touched my heart and just as he believes his life and death will give her peace and healing.  That the truth isn't as important as giving her happiness and no regrets.  Yet he doesn't know how smart she is. Or how their hearts were joined from the start and wolf or man he is the wind like a whisper  that is the constant in her life.  Whether life or death, love or hate no one can change or erase what lies and is protected forever within our hearts...

• Like 3
On 12/14/2020 at 6:44 PM, USAFG said:

He feels and believes he was destined to be alone but loves like no other.  So great is this love that he regrets that he has but only one life to give her.  I find this drama so rich in showing those very basic human feelings that all to often we humans want to hide and often because of the world around us only show a shadow of who we really are.

I agreed. I can't remember what episode it was (maybe 36?), he made a comment about how he missed his/their time together when they were still young and so carefree about the world. 

All the English subs will be out next week if you have a subscription to Viki or iQIYI. For those watching for free, it'll be available by the end of January. 

• Like 2

This song doesn't even need subbing one can feel the meaning in the music alone.  Its haunting the way it speaks straight to your heart.  It's melody moves you into believing that your not just hearing it your feeling it too...  Love this drama and love it's OST just as much.  Every song takes you to a moment and that moment is captured in your mind...  Just can't say enough about this drama and I hope others watch it and feel it too!!!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, USAFG said:

This song doesn't even need subbing one can feel the meaning in the music alone.  Its haunting the way it speaks straight to your heart.  It's melody moves you into believing that your not just hearing it your feeling it too...  Love this drama and love it's OST just as much.  Every song takes you to a moment and that moment is captured in your mind...  Just can't say enough about this drama and I hope others watch it and feel it too!!!

forever together :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 12/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, USAFG said:

Love this drama and love it's OST just as much.

I agreed. I really liked all the songs in this drama including the instrumentals too. :heart: I'm sad that Spotify does not have Jolin Tsai's songs, otherwise, I would add it to my playlist. 

55 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

LiQin and Darren sharing new selfies together as they had a reunion

They are so cute!! :wow:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

on top of that they also received criticism over the sweet scenes that they were doing in the Happy Camp and they responded to it....i think the respond is really good....the fans really need to learn to take things easily ....

I remember seeing the clip be passed around on Twitter and then a few days later, I saw the controversary over it too. I thought it was so strange because you can clearly tell that both of them were acting out a script or whatever the host was asking them to do. I don't understand some people, they have something to say about everything. :duckno:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Tofu said:

I remember seeing the clip be passed around on Twitter and then a few days later, I saw the controversary over it too. I thought it was so strange because you can clearly tell that both of them were acting out a script or whatever the host was asking them to do. I don't understand some people, they have something to say about everything. :duckno:

i dont either....sometimes there are things they should just take it at the surface values and not to analyze it too deep and too down....cause maybe it really on the surface and only for the audience value only

• Clapping Hands 1