Kairos finale predictions! 🧐   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the final episodes?!!!

• Yes 🥳 but sad it's ending.
    • No because I'm sad it's ending 😭
  2. 2. After multiple deaths in ep 1-14, who will really die in the end? If no answer is listed, share your choice in the comments~ (multiple choice)

• Kim Seo Jin
    • Han Ae Ri
    • Kwak Sung Ja (Ae Ri omma)
    • Seo Do Gyun
    • Chairman Yoo
  3. 3. Who will survive until the end? If your choice is not listed, share it in the comments 🤓 (multiple choice)

• Kim Seo Jin
    • Han Ae Ri
    • Kim Da Bin
    • Kang Hyun Chae
    • Kim Jin Ho
  4. 4. Who is the evillest villain of all? 😠. Missed a villain in the list, share your villain of choice in the comments too~ (multiple choice)

• Chairman Yoo
    • Kang Hyun Chae
    • Lee Taek Gyu
    • Park Joo Young
    • Baseball - the preemptions! 😠
  5. 5. Who is Kim Da Bin's biological dad?

• Definitely, Kim Seo Jin!!
    • Seo Do Gyun
    • It doesn't matter who her biological dad is...Kim Seo Jin will always be Dabin's appa.
  6. 6. Final question...if Kim Seo Jin and Ae Ri survives till the end....are they the OTP?

• Yes! 💯 they are meant to be~
    • Yes but as best buddies only.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2020 at 04:42 AM

On 9/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Drama poster ! The one with the wedding ring should be him right ? And she’s at the bottom 

0000102531_001_20200923100831907.jpg

Yes~~~ it's Kim Seo Jin and Han Ae Ri 😆

1600583345252.jpg&type=sc960_832

I like the first poster. I can't wait for character posters 😆

And....eagle eye fan noticed a cut on his upper lip in the poster. Is he injured? Hua3

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

3 hours ago, D. SsoMelody said:

Thank you for the tag along @abs-oluteM.  Yes I will post about Kairos here from now on. 😊 Kairos Fighting. I am excited for the drama already. ❤ Kairos will be a good thriller and time crossing genre drama. It is gonna end this year with a good impression. 👍

Yay!!! I'm excitedddd 😆

1601092480708.gif&type=sc960_832_gif

ctto

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, D. SsoMelody said:

I would like to see how are gonna save each other lives. 😍 The drama look so thrilling already based on the details. 👏

I'm excited to see how they'll save each other too. And how all the characters will connect. So far I don't see a villain amongst the 5 lead. I wonder who the big bad guy or woman is. Hoho

Eagle eyed fan noticed Kim Seo Jin's wallpaper...it's his daughter Dabin!!! 😭

And these stills are all in one scene

Omg!!! I'm exciteddddd ahahaha

• Like 3

10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Character posters!!

"Han Ae Ri will save my life, and I will save Han Ae Ri" - Kim Seo Jin

"We will be able to save each other." - Han Ae Ri

7 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm excited to see how they'll save each other too. And how all the characters will connect. So far I don't see a villain amongst the 5 lead. I wonder who the big bad guy or woman is. Hoho

Eagle eyed fan noticed Kim Seo Jin's wallpaper...it's his daughter Dabin!!! 😭

And these stills are all in one scene

Omg!!! I'm exciteddddd ahahaha

Right and everything look so thriling already. 20 days to go. Its not that long. We will see how the drama give us later. Hoping for a good plot and more support from viewer. 

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twiter, YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, D. SsoMelody said:

Right and everything look so thriling already. 20 days to go. Its not that long. We will see how the drama give us later. Hoping for a good plot and more support from viewer. 

Yes yes! Hoping for the best for the cast and crew 😆.

Also...Kairos is a selection for high quality content after script review together with Private Lives and Record of Youth 🥳.

• Clapping Hands 1

Kim Seo Jin character introduction! Honestly I've never seen a character intro clip this long lol 🤣

Shin Sung Rok’s character Kim Seo Jin is the youngest director his construction company has ever had. The actor described his role saying, “Kim Seo Jin is a character who carries a lot of pain from his past. After following his dad to his workplace, he suffers a massive accident and as a result, becomes a completely different person. He only chases success and lives for the sole purpose of advancing. He never misses any opportunities and becomes a cold person who trusts numbers more than he trusts people.”

When Kim Seo Jin’s daughter Dabin is suddenly kidnapped, his happy life is overturned in just one moment. He decides to end his life, but then receives a surprising text at exactly 10:33 p.m. from an unknown number. It turns out to be Han Ae Ri, a stranger claiming he took her phone, asking for it back. Not knowing what’s going on, he sends her his daughter’s “missing” poster. Surprisingly, she claims to have seen his daughter, giving Kim Seo Jin a sliver of hope. When Han Ae Ri does not show up to their arranged meeting, the two get into an argument before realizing that they are somehow living exactly one month apart.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1431836wpp/watch-kairos-cast-introduce-their-characters-and-praise-each-other

I am excited to see Kim Seo Jin!!! I like SSR's no makeup makeup look in the teasers so far 😆

Also....

Kekekeke

:eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Han Ae Ri character description clip! 🥳

Lee Se Young described her character saying, “Han Ae Ri is a determined character, who works hard to save money even while studying for her Civil Service Examination. That’s because her mother, whom she loves most in the world, is suffering from heart disease.” Although she initially refuses to believe that the mysterious Kim Seo Jin is a man from the future, she has no choice but to beg him for help when her mother suddenly disappears.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1431836wpp/watch-kairos-cast-introduce-their-characters-and-praise-each-other

Lee Se Young looks cute with short hair 😆

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Seo Do Kyun character intro 🤩

Ahn Bo Hyun plays Seo Do Kyun, Kim Seo Jin’s right-hand man at his construction company. To describe his character in one phrase, Ahn Bo Hyun shared, “Seo Do Kyun is a quick and smart subordinate.” Although he is loyal to Kim Seo Jin, a crack forms in his blind trust for his boss when Kim Seo Jin is investigated by the police after allegations of illegal material use. This leaves Seo Do Kyun disappointed, feeling betrayed by his mentor.

• Like 2

Kang Eun Chae character intro clip 🤩

Regarding her role, Nam Gyu Ri remarked, “Aside from being a wife and a mother, Kang Hyun Chae is a violinist. Every year, she helps her husband by performing at his construction company’s benefit concert.” When their daughter goes missing, she begins to blame her husband for Dabin’s disappearance, insisting that he was supposed to be by her side. 

• Party! 1

33 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Kocowa subs 

Oh she’s one month in the past ? 

Thank you for sharing the subbed teaser. Hopefully Kocowa will sub all promo clips including the character description clip. I feel like I watched ep 1 from all the teasers hahaha 🤣.

Yes. Aeri is one month in the the past. 

Omg so excited. Recent filming sighting:

Kim Seo Jin and his forehead is so dashing 🤩

• Clapping Hands 1

Praises all around  :MewWave:

1) SSR: “We’ve worked together on a project in the past and she was an actor who helped me a lot. I was happy when I heard Lee Se Young was cast.” - Trot Lovers reunion!!! 🥳

2) SSR to ABH: “We match up well on a lot of different aspects, so we were able to give and take, creating a win-win chemistry.” ABH to SSR: “Shin Sung Rok’s ability to focus is outstanding. I’m learning a lot. I plan to showcase impressive chemistry as Kim Seo Jin’s right-hand man. We’re working towards winning the best couple award at year-end shows.” - kekeke. Looking forward to see it 🤣

3) NGR: “Shin Sung Rok is much more warm and gentle than I had thought, so working together is enjoyable.” - please be a happy family 🥺 

4) LSY: “Just like we are close friends in the drama, we also became a lot closer on set so we have fun every time we meet. Since Kang Seung Yoon has such a good personality and we are close in age, we match well together.”

6) KSY:  “Since Lee Se Young is my acting senior of a long time, I’m learning a lot from watching her.”

More: https://www.soompi.com/article/1431836wpp/watch-kairos-cast-introduce-their-characters-and-praise-each-other