Zhang Ruo Nan
Dai Wen Wen
Liu Xiao Hai
Xiao Wan Ting (肖婉婷)
Qiu Tian
Zhang Bo Xin as Shen Lele
Fu Rou Mei Qi as Sha Sha

Synopsis:

Because of an incident which involved a suicide over an intervention of a charity advertisement, female psychiatrist He Dun suffered a huge blow in her career. Feeling low, He Dun and her close friend Xiao Xi dines in at a restaurant, and meets Fu Jiahui and Qian Kaiyi. Under the two's persistence, He Dun decides to work together with Qian Kaiyi and host a television program which touches on psychological issues. Meanwhile, He Dun and Qian Kaiyi also develop feelings for each other. With the success of the program, He Dun's psychological counseling clinic becomes busier. At the same time, He Dun's mentor Ji Mingcong's scandal was exposed. In the midst of finding the truth for her mentor, He Dun also finds out his secret. At the same time, her close friend Xiao Xi was embroiled in an argument between her father and his mistress; her mother was revealed to have Alzheimer, and Fu Jiahui is making use of her to seek revenge on Ji Mingcong. The incidents caused her anxiety and sleepwalk to relapse, and a trauma involving her childhood resurfaces on her mind. In the end, He Dun decides to close her clinic, and go travel around the world with her mother. During the trip, her misunderstandings with her mother was also clarified. He Dun's heart knot over the years was finally resolved.

Sources:

dramawiki

Helpful Links

Weibo l Baidu

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

allsortsofdrama-COP33q-CFVIQ.jpg

I saw this poster and just thought seems to be a nice kiss. The ML seems so into her. I have no idea who JBoran is. But since its Yangzi, probably will give try when airing. 

Kiss BTS:

Spoiler

Trailer :

They did worked together before it seems. Looks so young and green before. Okay, this Jing Boran quite handsome. Approved.

And @Tofuyes why so many characters? I don't enjoy drama with too many casts. I got short term memory, I will mix them all. :BulbaConfused:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I think the characters are all the patients which would make sense if there are that many. If this is not true, I have no idea if I want to watch. I can't keep up with too many characters. :BulbaConfused:

Jing Boran is love. :heart: He hasn't been in a drama in so long (Boran does movies more than dramas). He has a couple of dramas projects that he finished filming -- hopefully they come out this year. Boran is a nice person too. Ma Sichun once said that she happy to have Boran in her life because when she was struggling with depression, he was someone that helped/supported her. 

Here's an interview clip of Boran talking about working with Yang Zi again. 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@NiteWalker @Tofu just watched first two episodes of both Jing Boran & Yang Zi.... welll they have a history together in school and Jing Boran was trying to find out Yang Zi..... they met at a bar finally and ended up being a school goer once again ... it was cute to see that they were getting penalised by police..... the more they say that they are adults , the more Police failed to believe.... when their colleague and friend came to rescue them ..... Gosh , It was a nice scene/...

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker @Tofu just watched first two episodes of both Jing Boran & Yang Zi.... welll they have a history together in school and Jing Boran was trying to find out Yang Zi..... they met at a bar finally and ended up being a school goer once again ... it was cute to see that they were getting penalised by police..... the more they say that they are adults , the more Police failed to believe.... when their colleague and friend came to rescue them ..... Gosh , It was a nice scene/...

i guess that a cute a sides to that....though i say i like YangZi's BFF

• Like 4
22 hours ago, UnniSara said:

This drama seems interesting. 

it is...it pretty steady and though the first case might be some common cases that happening in any family....i think it help....for it to be table out for viewer to see that sometimes receiving some help doesnt make u helpless, it just kinda help you with your bind that you kept yourself in....

that bind not only hurting you but also those besides you and some who are totally innocent too...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1