The Psychologist 女心理师 [2021]

NiteWalker

16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

it is...it pretty steady and though the first case might be some common cases that happening in any family....i think it help....for it to be table out for viewer to see that sometimes receiving some help doesnt make u helpless, it just kinda help you with your bind that you kept yourself in....

that bind not only hurting you but also those besides you and some who are totally innocent too...

Will definitely tune in this weekend. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara @Tofu @NiteWalker This drama is really good....the way the writer-director is tabling out the cases , very well written actually.... Jing Boran is quite funny and cute....The fact that He Dun agreed for radio show just to help people is literally fresh. I am waiting to understand the second guy ... he seemed aloof but genuinely interested in He Dun.. but he does have some psychological problems which he denies.

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

4 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@UnniSara @Tofu @NiteWalker This drama is really good....the way the writer-director is tabling out the cases , very well written actually.... Jing Boran is quite funny and cute....The fact that He Dun agreed for radio show just to help people is literally fresh. I am waiting to understand the second guy ... he seemed aloof but genuinely interested in He Dun.. but he does have some psychological problems which he denies.

he is out for revenge.....he had a grudge to collect against HeDun's teacher if u notice ....i think it was reveal in the earlier episodes...forget which one already....

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker there is the another psychologist who is also into this conspiracy / revenge ....

that is HeDun's senior, she is currently being expose for being in a relationship with her patients, its against the rules for the phycologist to be involved with their patient, though they didnt reveal who is the patient as yet...

she is also probably one of the JiaHui's target.....which is what and how JiaHui ways of bringing their teacher down.....

• Like 4
On 11/26/2021 at 12:54 AM, movingwheel said:

I did not notice.,,, honestly... now i am making 2 and 2 together..

It was kinda strange in episode 2 that he would purposely take tranquilizer in front of He Dun. 
It seems He Dun still has a crush on the high school classmate ( QKY  ) he is so clueless.

You Na’s case

I am kinda confused about the jacket incident and also why does the father keep protecting the other student who is bullying his daughter unless there is a secret that hasn’t been revealed yet. Why would a parent care for another student when his own child almost died. ??? It is weird. Going to watch ep 3 now.  

He Dun has super hearing ability , So I wonder is this supposed to be Cdrama version of Kdrama  Voice ??? It is Growing on me 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 3 &4 

The intensity continues and it was worth it.
You Na seemed to be disturbed and it she had reasons to be.

Spoiler

Her actions for attention was to raw and also stemmed from the lack of art her father gave her. TBh Daddy was a horrible person, he may have not spend enough time at home where we can clearly see YN became a broadcaster only to spend more time with her father but he still cares more for his own craft. 
To find out , her parents were divorce was waiting for r to finish her NcEE test Bei fire telling her. These parent are dumb to not have realized she knew because after hubby moved out, that was when she started to act out. Also she could see something has changed between by their actions. Their behavior towards each other will be awkward and forced that even a child will star to wonder what is going.  She even suspected her dad was seeing someone else because he is spending a lot of money or spending time with her rival at the school. Which hurt her a lot and pushed her to accuse her of terrible stuff but to find out in the end. There was nothing going on but he was just helping that family because her rival’s father helped him out when her father did have a job. Ironically they still treat with her care because she is mentally ill. 

• Like 2

I already don’t like Ye Jia Hui. He appears to be very arrogant and up to no good. I can already picture him falling for He Dun. 
I love Lili because she really cares for He Dun but it looks like she will fall for JH. I would hate for that to happen. She deserves so much more.  Seeing the way her mom acts, I can tell she craves to be love and once someone is sincere  to her or seem sincere to her bu

• Like 2

Ye Jia Hui is already causing harm and sneaking in He Dun’s office. He is a creep and I can’t even feel sorry for him . The way he is going about getting to know He subis all wrong. 

Qian Kai Yi and his best friend are totally clueless and your typical jock. Anyone below their status in HS just aren’t important but as adult status isn’t that important anymore. I wonder why material things matter so much to the younger generation. 
Panic Disorder 

His fear of losing his son manifest into panic disorder and the lack of communication. It seems lack of communication runs more in the older generation. I loved te way it was showed and why it started off that way. I also enjoy the drama not claiming that patient is cured when mental illness can’t be cured but stabilized and help patient become more confident. 

Wedding scenario 

I am glad they touched this subject because of she had gotten married without communicating with her future hubby she would have been miserable. For sure future hubby was a Mama’s boy sadly Shasha will have to be more patient wait until hubby sees for himself that his mom is trying to control his life. MIL fears that their life will be miserable but truthfully, she fear that her son will abandon her so she is forced to intervene. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d77f10c41e3ff2340b

OTP so cute

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d77f10c41e3ff2340b

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

episode 9 & 10 

I wonder was YJh involved in HD's mom fall or is it really due to an recurring illness. YJH is way to nosy and up to no good. He is out to hurt He Dun. She doesn't even deserve it. She also admit that she is alike like him, not trusting people. It sees HD's senior was having an affair with YJH, He is Patient F. I wonder if this is how patients oare lable by letters and not by name. The next case coming is about someone suffering from an eating disorder.I suspect she has this eating disorder because her mom is too controlling and never listen to her. 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2021 at 2:12 PM, UnniSara said:

It was kinda strange in episode 2 that he would purposely take tranquilizer in front of He Dun.

its was plan out by JiaHui, he had that plan out and he is throwing a bet that HeDun will save him no matter what...which will solidify that he had a way to stay connected with HeDun.....

from what i seen so far i think his main target is HeDun's teacher and not HeDun herself.....she is too young to be involved with JiaHui....which somehow involved his mother?

On 11/27/2021 at 2:12 PM, UnniSara said:

You Na’s case

Spoiler

i think i can excuse the parents act, they had wanted to keep it quiet because they were worrying about the upcoming exam that will affect YouNa entry into the U....

somehow they thought they were protecting YouNa which turn out to be a harm....it actually shown that sometimes what you thought is the best for your kids may not be for them.....

7 hours ago, UnniSara said:

The next case coming is about someone suffering from an eating disorder.I suspect she has this eating disorder because her mom is too controlling and never listen to her. 

this disorder case lols...

Spoiler

is also boil down to a single mother this times where they thought what they did was the best....this brought me to the case i watch about last month from the HongKong Forensic 4 drama...where the mother thought what she did was the best for her daughter and ended up killing her daughter unknowingly.....also same situation.....single mother...

here is forcing the daughter to learn piano and belittling the daughter sometimes....forcing her to eat things...checking her whenever she went out to ensure that she is behaving herself.....up to the point when she brought her to HeDun she even thought she knows her daughter well enough to speak and do the test in her stead.... 

in the HK drama i watch....the mother force the daughter into swimming classes and was angry and somehow force the daughter into the sink which filled of water....ended up with secondary killing as the daughter ended up having secondary drowning case as the water which passed thru a filter was filled with some toxic....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I already don’t like Ye Jia Hui. He appears to be very arrogant and up to no good. I can already picture him falling for He Dun

he has an agenda....and i'm wondering did he knew where HeDun is staying......because when he went to the agent he describe the place he wanted and viola he was so lucky to get HeDun and LiLi as his neighbor....which i didnt really felt overjoy at all....and he creep into their house for goodness sake....

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he has an agenda....and i'm wondering did he knew where HeDun is staying......because when he went to the agent he describe the place he wanted and viola he was so lucky to get HeDun and LiLi as his neighbor....which i didnt really felt overjoy at all....and he creep into their house for goodness sake....

This guy is a stalker and he tries so hard to get her to trust him. TbH I don’t think they should have created such a character for this drama.  Or maby the actors acting isn’t moving me at all. 
When I saw it was close to HD’s new place, my radar has been beeping. Did you see when he took the doctor’s picture of He Dun and her Teacher. That is so creepy, he has also followed He Dun’s mom also. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@UnniSara @NiteWalker did you guys see the kiss scene??? lol.....it was hillarious....

I haven't seen it yet. I plan on binging today. Episodde 11 was so intense for me and i was busy with work. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I haven't seen it yet. I plan on binging today. Episodde 11 was so intense for me and i was busy with work. 

I have completed till 24 but last 4 without any subs.... I can't stop myself from drooling over Jing Boran....yang Zi too ...Gosh, it's been so long watching two A listera together and that too while the drama is doing good rating wise.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Just finished episode 11 and now on 12. He Dun is on a date with JH and she is totally not interested in him. He is trying to hard and her guard is still up. I am glad he is having a hard time. He doesn’t deserve her letting her guard down for him. 
Qiang KaiYi was about to hand HD flowers until he saw the posters Z he worked really hard to read it down.  I really dislike JH. He was ready to torture HD of all people. He already ruined the other psychiatrist life ( even though she doesn’t know it yet), he is trying his best to hurt He Dun. 

Qiang KaiYi is so clueless. He still didn’t figure out that her confession was to him. Lili figured it out but he still can’t understand. I can’t wait for him to connect the dots. @movingwheel I am looking forward to the kiss scene. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1