Hello Mr. Gu 原来你是这样的顾先生 [2021]

On 4/8/2021 at 9:41 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Don't think it's needed for boss to give gift at bday? 

Yeah, same here. Is that something that's customary in Asian countries? I never understood when dramas put clips like that because I never give my boss anything for his birthday besides telling him Happy Birthday. 

Something I do like is that Gu Nanzhou was the first one to fall in love with Jianqing. I'm also glad that he's doing his best to show her that he can be gentler -- although, whenever he has to think quick, he makes so many mistakes. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yeah, same here. Is that something that's customary in Asian countries? I never understood when dramas put clips like that because I never give my boss anything for his birthday besides telling him Happy Birthday. 

Something I do like is that Gu Nanzhou was the first one to fall in love with Jianqing. I'm also glad that he's doing his best to show her that he can be gentler -- although, whenever he has to think quick, he makes so many mistakes. :PikachuFacePalm:

erm....its only happen when the girl / guy is a long standing employee i think or a family friends i think....

the girl seems to be on a good term with the mother after all....and she maybe one of the share holders daughter?

• Like 1

I am still on episode13....hopefully they could be together for real before it reaches half of the full episode....love this couple...the love that girl is spunky and does not have a princess in distress attitude..her acting is quite impressive considering this is her first drama...while Gu Nanzhou what can i say but he is really cuteee :wow:

• Like 2
On 4/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, NiteWalker said:

she maybe one of the share holders daughter?

In the drama, they talked about how she is the daughter of the person who started the business with Gu Nanzhou's father in the beginning. Not sure what happened and why Jianqing's father stopped working with Gu Nanzhoua's father. Maybe we'll find out later on?

17 hours ago, Hyacinth0910 said:

her acting is quite impressive considering this is her first drama

Agreed! For her acting debut, it's not too bad. =)

BTS clips -- @Mouse, you might enjoy these! :laugh:

Spoiler

• Like 2

Love their behind the scenes toooo....i so love their interactions...the female lead Jian Qing looks and acts so cute without even trying to be one...her acting is way better than those other more famous actresses than her....Not mention her lovely chemistry with Gu Nanzhou....Can’t wait for episode 19 later tonight! :love:

• Like 1

overall the plot isnt bad however the delivery lines in between the Gu and the secretary really need some good works....

i cant feel the way Gu was always so stern and strict with QingQing and not the lady....its really lacking for me....

the whole thing would had been very beautiful if the way they had Gu handle the lady in a more abrupt and direct way....

it was like Gu always cut some slacks for the lady and it does lead one to believe that he might be feeling something more for the lady than QingQing

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 8:44 AM, Tofu said:

In the drama, they talked about how she is the daughter of the person who started the business with Gu Nanzhou's father in the beginning. Not sure what happened and why Jianqing's father stopped working with Gu Nanzhoua's father. Maybe we'll find out later on?

seems like QingQing's father is one of the share holder....however they didnt elaborate why he went off on his own....probably just an investment nothing too serious like maybe he invested some capital for them to take off and didnt really think much of it....

the lady is also just a normal worker....isnt from some prestigious family bg either