[K-Artist] Kim Min Jae 김민재

@abs-oluteM He actually impressed me quite a lot in Matchmaker Flower Crew, @Ameera was watching it too.. haha.. But I think the couple chemie is okay only... Not that bad, but once they become couple... you know... haha... 

The rest, not sure... I think this Brahms role is his breakthrough. I totally love his classic style here. I always prefer guys with natural black hair & sleek appearance more... :MonkaTang:

He also can rapping & dancing lols... 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Flower Crew agency isn't that great of a drama. Except his deep voice speaking sageuk tone, dear, :OOF: smexy. He also played the Goryeo king who ordered to kill Gong Yoo and Kim So Hyun in Goblin aka. he played young Grim Ripper. It was funny as you know how in ep4 Joon Young said what had he done in his past life to be living this kind of life now in Brahms, and someone put a screenshot of the scene KSH was killed in Goblin :eeeee::lol: 

I hope he gets more attention with Brahms from the producers & directors moving forward and kick start a male lead career. He's been doing not-so-great supporting roles long enough. If he had good supporting role scripts, I would not have mind so much but he hasn't. So fingers crossed this time it will.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

You know where I first noticed him @mademoisellesia @SilverMoonTea? In Tempted. Crap drama honestly but he was so cute. I dropped the drama but I was still reading the thread and ogling at pictures.  But the one show I liked was the movie Love Sling. I was so upset with Lee Sung Kyung's character for liking the father , :lol:.

i did watch bits and pieces for Flower Crew Agency cause my mum was watching. I did not like the actress much. Dr Romantic 2 , i watch only some of his cuts on IG. He is good at hard selling - I still love his pairing with the doctor but I did not like the main pair...ahaha. So I am happy he finally got a role and a matching female lead that I approve of . :smile:

I really like this pic...

Spoiler

kim-min-jae1.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Tempted was terrible. Such a waste to the 3 actors. I have not watched Love Sling yet. Is it good? So did he like Lee Sung Kyung in the movie? He's always in unrequitted love, I hate it. I wanted Lee Se Young to be with him in Hit The Top because it is only logical that they should be together, not Yoon Shi Yoon since he's technically ... oops, nearly spill the beans.

I didn't mind the lady in Flower Crew. I liked her with Yeo Jin Goo in Circle and with your BB cream Oppa in Are You Human Too. His pairing in Romantic Doc 2 was very convincing. He's not very tall and they found a tiny girl for him, SO CUTE. I would love a season 3 seriously because these 2 need to develop further (it was so innocent their loveline) and I want some jealous scene from him when she hangs out with my cranky Do In Beom who is not cranky at her coz she is special. Hehehehe.

Wanna see a different side of him...? I'd think you already suss him out though. Next post... 10 mins later. Hahaha. Need it to look neat.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@mademoisellesia Love Sling is a nice watch. It was also not just the romance because the father and son relationship was rather touching. I think it was worth the 2 hours or so of my time.

Flower Crew - I did not mind her in Are You Human Too and Circle. But somehow she did not seem very fitting for Sageuk. That was the feeling I got. But since it was blasting on my TV screen,  i just sat and watch sometimes.  By the way, my mum is on Yang Se Jong phase...ahaha she is going through all his dramas. She watched Temp of Love that day and now is watching My Country. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoisellesia Love Sling is a nice watch. It was also not just the romance because the father and son relationship was rather touching. I think it was worth the 2 hours or so of my time.

Flower Crew - I did not mind her in Are You Human Too and Circle. But somehow she did not seem very fitting for Sageuk. That was the feeling I got. But since it was blasting on my TV screen,  i just sat and watch sometimes.  By the way, my mum is on Yang Se Jong phase...ahaha she is going through all his dramas. She watched Temp of Love that day and now is watching My Country. 

OK, I will have to check out Love Sling! Didn't like his hairstyle in there, lol.

Bahahaha, your mummy has taste 😋 She might fall for Woo Do Hwan instead for My Country, LOL. Get her to watch Duel. That's the best. And then she can move to Still 17.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Bahahaha, your mummy has taste 😋 She might fall for Woo Do Hwan instead for My Country, LOL. Get her to watch Duel. That's the best. And then she can move to Still 17.

She actually started My Country first because she saw Woo Do Hwan in Save Me. Then she stopped for a bit. She somehow chanced on Temp of Love. And then liked your bae SeJong . So she is back to My Country. I will ask to watch Still 17. I know my mum not so into OCN dramas , unlike me lol.  

Yummy that smexy KMJ photo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@abs-oluteM

Flower Crew I totally agree with you, GSY looked a bit awkward in joseon styles. Chemie is okay, not that bad but not extraordinary as well. I think the boy can get chemie with any ladies... But with PEB, just to lovely... hold on sorry... I become shipper here :idk:

Tempted - haha this drama is just weird, I watched couple of eps.. dropped it cos its tiring lols... 

@mademoisellesia haha so many tattoos.. me no likey... 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTeaThat tattoo actually looks too fake ...but okay at least he display his body. I approve :laugh:

But I agree...his chemistry with PEB especially when they just look at each other with unspoken words in the drama is very convincing. They are perfect for their roles. See I also change my picture:wow:

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1