[K-Artist] Kim Min Jae 김민재

13 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM Ooo, looks like Esquire will feature him in their magazine! Looking forward to that, new magazine photos. Woohoo. But I don't have any questions for him. Do you?

I wanna ask him if he’s looking forward to doing a kiss scene ! :smile:...kkkk but I’ll be too shy to ask 

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way...did you watch Second 20s? Did he have good screen time?

I didn't watch and doubt there was much screen time. I saw a cut, he was too illegal then. :laugh: The below are dramas of his I didn't watch. I tried My Little Baby but couldn't continue.

2014 | Forever Young

2015 | Persevere, Go Hae Ra

2015 | Twenty Again

2015 | Because it's the First Time

2016 | My Little Baby

• Haha 1

I went looking for Brahms gifs and stumble upon Romantic Doc 2 gifs instead. Awww they are also just as cute. I cannot choose between this ship and Brahms ship! @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

... and just look at her all smitten by Min Jae, lol. Kyaaaaa.

source (1)

... and this shot Kim Min Jae is so cute. I like his hairstyle here better. This goes into the "appreciation" of his beauty/cuteness :P

img.gif

source (1)

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Star Struck 1

@mademoisellesia I was following their cuts on IG . I was not into the entire show , but I loved their interactions . I just normally ask @Ameera who was watching then , when they’ll hv scenes . I loved it when they did the promo on IG with this dance , 

so cute .

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2020.09.26 IG Update - Romantic Doctor & Love Sling Co-star Lee Sung Kyung Sent Food Truck to Support Min Jae

Ei085D8U0AEDP2g?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ei085D9VgAA6D8Z?format=jpg&name=mediumEi085D_U4AA-YAy?format=jpg&name=medium

@abs-oluteM Just when we are on RD, haha.

Yes, that Any Song dance was so darn cute. He was hardcore selling his ship on his IG account. Love it (even though I'm not a shipper). Oh yeah, they both have cute dimples. Hers are like a deep dot on both sides and his are deep vertical ones.

• Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM I think Min Jae has nice hands/fingers (and nails), and because I know he has nice fingers, I get annoyed when I see it's not his fingers playing the piano in all recent episodes. I know, I'm picky, LOL. He'd look really nice wearing a wedding band too with such nice fingers (in future drama).

Episode 9 Stills

osKU7kW.png

Spoiler

ETNNUk7.png
WaruYRJ.png
HlOupZg.png
RjSatGJ.png
0ltW0Yy.png

• Haha 1