Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书 [2020]

Maya

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha thats what i guess.....i mean the picture itself doesnt look very tempting either lols

Hahaha, that's why the caption in episode is that who's having bad luck when he is smiling.

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

at least XiaoJiu knows how to cook lols

She's taught well by her mum :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

E P I S O D E   04

THE WICKED LOTUS LAND

Disgruntled from Dong Hua's refusal to duel with him over Ji Heng, the Demon Lord Yan Chi Wu broke into Tai Chen Palace and stole the Soul Locking Jade. Dong Hua follows Yan Chi Wu to Mt Fuyu to retrieve the stone and to fight him.

When Feng Jiu arrived at Mt Fuyu, Nie Chuyin, another Demon Lord, tricked her to give him her fur and nine tails for three years.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep04, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Watch: YouTubeWeTV

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D E   05

DONG HUA’S BABY FOX

The Emperor has taken back with him the now baby fox Feng Jiu to Tai Chen Palace. After getting her settled, Dong Hua went to Mt Baishui to collect medicinal herbs for her burned paws.

In return of Dong Hua’s generosity and kindness, the baby fox has made cotton rose ointment to treat his often-chafed hands.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep05, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D   06

END OF OBSESSION

A few months after Feng Jiu turned into Dong Hua's pet, Ji Heng arrived in Tai Chen Palace. There were mishaps between the fox and the demon princess, prompting Dong Hua to punish Feng Jiu with captivity.

Afterwards, Ji Heng's one-winged lion Suoying mauled and nearly killed the baby fox. While Feng Jiu was recuperating from her injuries at Si Ming's residence, the wedding day was set for Dong Hua and Ji Heng.

IXCkpqd.png

TF8WdAV.png

Source: ELOD Ep06, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.png

On 9/12/2020 at 4:04 PM, MayanEcho said:

A few months after Feng Jiu turned into Dong Hua's pet, Ji Heng arrived in Tai Chen Palace. There were mishaps between the fox and the demon princess, prompting Dong Hua to punish Feng Jiu with captivity.

You know, as strange as it sounds,,, I kinda think that DongHua only wants to seperate his pet fox from JiHeng, and after Ji Heng's matter is taken care of, he can go back to dote on his pet fox. 

Sadly... FengJiu is not a pet, and nothing is ever that simple... They are initially not fated. sigh... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Lynne said:

You know, as strange as it sounds,,, I kinda think that DongHua only wants to seperate his pet fox from JiHeng, and after Ji Heng's matter is taken care of, he can go back to dote on his pet fox. 

Sadly... FengJiu is not a pet, and nothing is ever that simple... They are initially not fated. sigh... 

That actually sounds reasonable, since Dong Hua really cared for his pet. It was unfair that Feng Jiu was getting all the flack when it was Ji Heng who did something twice, then deftly passed the blame to the fox. She was crying that she only wanted to be friends, but didn't say she got scratched while she was forcing the struggling fox to make paw imprints.

It guts how DH and FJ finally have that fate...sigh...

• Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  07

THE WEDDING

Si Ming, Cheng Yu, and Zhe Yan confronted Nie Chuyin and collected back Feng Jiu's nine tails and fur. Feng Jiu was then taken by Si Ming to the Peach Forest as requested by Zhe Yan.

The wedding was interrupted by Yan Chi Wu who attempted to grab and run away with the bride. During the melee, the bride’s veil slid off her head; it was Zhi He who was wearing the bridal fineries, not Ji Heng.

GwF2bbL.png

Source: ELOD Ep07, WeTV/YT (screenshot by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D 08

THE SEARCH

Upon learning that his pet is missing, Dong Hua instructed earth immortals to search the fairy mountain for his baby fox. He also used the Miao Hua mirror to find its whereabouts.

In the celestial court, Lian Song has been found innocent of the wedding fiasco. Zhi He on the other hand is exiled from Jiuchongtian.

Dong Hua fell into deep sleep after going to Miaoyi Chasm and subduing Miao Luo.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep08, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  09

THE CROWN PRINCE

The Lord of Netherworld visits Feng Jiu in Qing Qiu, informing her that Dong Hua’s shadow was sent to Earth to gain experience. Feng Jiu asked Xie Guchou to take half of her shadow as well and send to where Dong Hua’s shadow is, so that she can finally repay her debt of gratitude.

For his cultivation, Dong Hua has advanced experiencing his mortal misfortune. His incarnation is Song Xuan Ren, the Crown Prince of Chengyu.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep09, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  10

THE NATIONAL TREASURE

Feng Jiu does not heed Si Ming and goes to the mortal realm. She suffers from backfire when she used her magic while at the battlefield.

The Emperor brings Song Xuan Ren to the Imperial Tomb. The Crown Prince sees the Lingbi stone for the first time.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep10, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D11

XIAO JIU IN THE PALACE

Si Ming informs Feng Jiu that saving Song Xuan Ren in the battlefield meant he did not meet Zhou Mengxi, the woman he’s destined to love. To make up for it, Feng Jiu goes to mortal realm to find Zhou Mengxi and make them meet.

Feng Jiu arrived in the palace with the peace-keeping bride from Chong’an. She immediately recognizes that the Chong'an Princess Chu Wan is Ji Heng.

Mistaking her for a male, Emperor Song Xuan Ren lets Feng Jiu, now known as Xiao Jiu, to stay in the palace as a guard.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep11, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D12

THE SHORT KNIFE DRAWING

Cheng Yu visits Feng Jiu and confirms that Chu Wan is indeed Ji Heng. She also gives to Feng Jiu a copy of Lian Song’s knife drawing to test Ji Heng's memory.

Discovering that Zhou Mengxi is dead, Si Ming asks Feng Jiu to take her place and play her role in the relationship misfortune.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep12, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D13

CHU WAN SCHEMES

Xiao Jiu reveals herself as the lady Song Xuan Ren and Ye Qingti were searching. The Emperor confers to her the title of Imperial Lady. Xiao Jiu has also chosen Muyun as her personal servant. She was the Mufeng butterfly from Tai Chen Palace.

Realizing that she isn’t getting any closer to have Song Xuan Ren’s trust and affection, Chu Wan had Lin Xiang search the halls and palaces for the Lingbi stone. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep13, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  14

SORROWFUL CAKES

After an outing with Song Xuang Ren, Xiao Jiu makes sorrowless pastries in appreciation of his thoughtfulness. He loved the cakes, despite his jealousy that Xiao Jiu’s pastries were tasted first by Ye Qingti.

In an official gathering organized by Chu Wan, Xiao Jiu also made sorrowless pastries as her contribution. The Head Eunuch died of poisoning when he tasted a piece before the Dowager Empress does. Xiao Jiu, Muyun, and other servants were put into jail.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep14, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D15

EXONERATION

Ye Qingti was assigned to investigate the poisoning charge against Xiao Jiu for seven days. Xiao Jiu refuses to reveal anything about the sorrowless flowers and where she was from.

Upon further questioning of Xiao Jiu, Ye Qingti was given a lead that helped him conclude his investigations. Ye Qingti presents his findings and shows to the court that the cakes were not toxic.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep15, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  16

AT THE IMPERIAL TOMB

Xiao Jiu is now Madam Jiu. Together with Song Xuan Ren, they went to the Imperial Tomb to repair the mechanisms at the secret chamber housing the Lingbi Stone.

Song Xuan Ren makes lily cakes for Xiao Jiu. She says they look like her sorrowless pastries. The Emperor says the lily cakes represents the wish of having a harmonious life together for a hundred years.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep16, WeTV/YT (screenshot by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D 17

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

Chu Wan and Ling Xiang planned to follow Xiao Jiu on her whereabouts, believing that she knows where is the Lingbi Stone. They visit her in Yue Hua Palace, gifting her a jade necklace and Osmanthus-scented perfume satchel.

Ling Xiang follows Xiao Jiu at the Emperor’s Tomb and triggers the mechanism.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep17, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D18

WHO AM I?

Chu Wan vanishes from her holding cell just when the assassins of Prince Ying were about to kill her.

Xiao Jiu and Ye Qingti leave the palace premises and watch the sunset by the cliff. Qingti gives her a bangle present. Coming back late, Xiao Jiu finds Song Xuan Ren waiting for her at Yue Hua Palace.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep18, WeTV/YT (screenshot by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png