Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书 [2020]

Maya

E P I S O D19

EMPRESS OF CHENGYU

Song Xuan Ren declares to the Imperial Court that Xiao Jiu is going to be his Empress. His advisers objected, and the Empress Dowager was also upset with the Emperor’s choice.

Ye Qingti writes a letter to Xiao Jiu, telling her what he feels on her being chosen as the next Empress. As Xiao Jiu reads the letter, Si Ming appears by her side. She tells him her misgivings, but Si Ming says the romance misfortune must go ahead and end soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep19, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Watch: YouTubeWeTV

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Sad 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

E P I S O D20

BETRAYAL AND DUPLICITY

The men of Ye Qingti have caught up as they run away to the border. He and Xiao Jiu eloped on the day of her Crowning Ceremony and wedding to Song Xuan Ren.

Prince Ying takes advantage of the situation to let in the troops from Chong’an and attack the capital.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep20, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Sad 2

spacer.png

E P I SO D 21

A LIFE SACRIFICED

Song Xuan Ren, Xiao Jiu, Ye Qingti and soldiers loyal to the Emperor battled Prince Ying and his followers at the Imperial Tomb. Ye Qingti was fatally stabbed with the demon knife of Prince Ying as he shielded Xiao Jiu. Before he died, Ye Qingti trapped Prince Ying and his cohorts, ensuring they are buried together as the tomb collapsed.

Full of grief that Ye Qingti has died saving her, Xiao Jiu found the resolve to end the romance misfortune. 

8Rc0cJF.png

gWsmN38.png

zikzgjB.png

Source: ELOD Ep21, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Sad 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  22

IMMORTAL REALM RETURN

Not long after Xiao Jiu left the mortal realm, Song Xuan Ren passed away, thus completing the mortal trial experience of Dong Hua. He tells Lian Song that he recovered almost all his lost cultivation.

Feng Jiu is back to Qing Qiu, delighting her cousin Ah Li and happily reuniting with Aunt Bai Qian. She assures her niece that they have no doubts of her capabilities as the new monarch, and that as the only Bai direct descendant, her family will always be supportive of her.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep22, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D23

LORD CANG YI

Zhe Yan speaks to Bai Yi of a marriage proposal for Feng Jiu from Lord Cang Yi. Bai Yi then presents the proposal to a very drunk Feng Jiu. In her drunken stupor, Feng Jiu signed her agreement to the marriage.

Once she was lucid, she asked her father Bai Yi to cancel the engagement. Bai Yi refused, nor did he listen to Bai Zhen’s objections. Feng Jiu then goes to Mt Zhiyue to ask Lord Cang Yi himself to halt the marriage preparations.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep23, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  24

WEDDING PROCESSION

In the absence of Mo Yuan, Dong Hua leads the procession to Qing Qiu for Bai Qian and Ye Hua’s wedding with Si Ming, Lian Song, and Zhe Yan. The Emperor sees the Princess for the first time when Feng Jiu met them at the bridge entrance.

After the wedding, Feng Jiu is staying for some time at Jiuchongtian in Ah Li's Qing'Yun hall. Meanwhile, Bai Qian has arranged blind dates for her niece by the Pundarika Pond, near Dong Hua’s fishing spot.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep24, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Star Struck 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D25

HOT SPRING BLIND DATE

After running off her two blind dates, Feng Jiu belatedly realizes that instead of Mi Gu, she was confiding to His Majesty instead. Dong Hua and Feng Jiu meets again at the Chengtian Terrace where she fought the Chiyan beast attacking Mi Gu and the dancers.

Bai Qian arranges a blind date banquet for her niece, which she promptly ran away from. Finding herself at the hot spring and feeling grimy from the chase, Feng Jiu takes a dip to freshen up. It turns out that Dong Hua was there bathing as well. Worse, Lian Song had seen them together.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep25, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D26

“YOU SAID I WAS A PET”

In the presence of other immortals, Dong Hua once more teases Feng Jiu as he gives her the bracelet and hairpins she left at the hot spring. He stays behind at the banquet to speak to her. Already tipsy from plenty of toasts, Feng Jiu tells Dong Hua that she was only a pet for him, and that he didn’t stop her from leaving.

Feng Jiu and Ah Li were out on a stroll when they pass by a group of  immortals having a long bet on who will be Dong Hua's bride. She also spotted Lian Song and Dong Hua walking toward where Ah Li and she were sitting. To avoid being seen by them, Feng Jiu disguises herself into a handkerchief.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep26, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D 27

SILK HANDKERCHIEF

Ah Li and Zhe Yan tries to retrieve handkerchief Feng Jiu from Dong Hua the very next day. Dong Hua gives them another handkerchief instead.

Feng Jiu tried to escape when Dong Hua slept, but she was overcome by her own lethargy spells as she sat at her old pavilion. Dong Hua turns her to a handkerchief again, and takes her with him to Mt Fuyu for another duel with Yan Chi Wu.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep27, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D 28

FANYIN VALLEY

Yan Chi Wu and Feng Jiu were trapped at Fanyin Valley and fell over Prince Xiangli Meng while he was eluding his guards. Pretending to his mother the Biyiniao Queen Junou that they were Princess Jiuge and Warrior Xiao Yan of the neighboring Owl Clan, they were forgiven and accepted at the academy.

Xiangli Meng, or fondly as Meng Shao, informs Feng Jiu, now known as Jiuge, about the Inseparable Bird King tournament. He told her that the winner's prize is a pimpon fruit. Jiuge is now interested to join since winning the tournament might be the chance to revive Ye Qingti.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep28, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  29

MASTER HANDKERCHIEF

Feng Jiu sees the tea-making lecturer from Jiuchongtian as she escapes Fuzi's wrath. Do you see him too?

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep29, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Have you spotted that "uncle" who did not fall into the hole?

spacer.png

Before he turned himself into a handkerchief?

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep29, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  30

STEALING PIMPON FRUIT

Feng Jiu and Yan Chi Wu planned to steal the pimpon fruit when the pythons guarding the pimpon tree leave for a few hours. Dong Hua foils their plan and makes a maze of the tunnel Xiao Yan dug.

While trying to find her way in the tunnel maze, Feng Jiu chances upon Dong Hua and Miao Luo’s projection.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep30, WeTV/YT (screenshot by poster)

The sword dance clip of Feng Jiu and Dong Hua. (YT)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D31

THE SAME COURTYARD

Feng Jiu gets sick after falling asleep at Jieyu Springs. She very much astonishes Dong Hua of how she behaves when she is very ill. Dong Hua hides a smile when he learns that apart from her family, he was the first to witness the sickness spectacle.

Dong Hua switches his living quarters to that of Yan Chi Wu's and now stays opposite Feng Jiu. He informs Feng Jiu that she will be serving and cooking for him while living in the same courtyard. Feng Jiu initially baulks and asks why he did not bring Chong Lin with him, but reluctantly agrees when Dong Hua mentions the pimpon fruit. 

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep31, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D32

SNOW STAKES TRAINING

Lian Song and Ah Li visit Fanyin Valley and join the banquet Feng Jiu is hosting. Dong Hua is annoyed that Feng Jiu knows the dishes Xiao Yan likes. He is further irritated by the Third Prince when he refused to share the pastries Feng Jiu made.

As promised, Dong Hua trains Feng Jiu at the snow stakes in preparation for the tournament.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep32, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D E  33

THE TOURNAMENT

Xiao Yan's joking, Feng Jiu, but someone's really watching behind you.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep33, WeTV/YT (screenshot by poster)

Xiao Yan, Jiuge, Meng Shao, and Jielu passed with flying colours the musical skills examination. At the snow stakes, the last two remaining contestants to display their sword skills are Xiao Yan and Jiuge.

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep33, WeTV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D34

ARANYA’S DREAM

Feng Jiu wins the tournament, but then finds out that her prize was changed to flat peaches. She is waylaid by Ji Heng while she was searching for Dong Hua. The former demon princess tells her that the pinpo fruit has been promised to her by Dong Hua, nor would she share it with her.

Distraught that her chance to save Ye Qingti was taken away, Feng Jiu decided to steal her rightfully won prize. As she dodges the pythons and picks the fruit, she is trapped in Aranya’s Dream.

Dong Hua learns from Lian Song that Xiao Bai was the baby fox he had lost, and what she had done for him in the past to repay her life debt. Upon seeing her trapped, Dong Hua discharges 90% of his cultivation to enter the dream realm and save her.

EUqed2J.jpg

nvwlODl.jpg

UBnntdO.jpg

Source: ELOD Ep34, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1

spacer.png

E P I S O D 35

FENG JIU BECOMES ARANYA

After few months of Dong Hua feeding her his blood, Feng Jiu wakes up from her long sleep. Thinking that she’s still dreaming, she takes her chance to steal a kiss from Dong Hua. Momentarily stunned, Dong Hua passionately kisses her back, kissing her endlessly until Feng Jiu is rendered breathless...

Spoiler

:wow: :hearties:

The "rolling kisses". (YT)

Realizing that Feng Jiu’s memories were not quite right, Dong Hua tells her that they are engaged. Feng Jiu was in disbelief, prompting him to ask her what he must do to believe him.

When the time came to put Feng Jiu’s body in the recovery seal, Dong Hua takes her primordial spirit as they enter the main dream realm.

uomJRtL.jpg

0wTk913.jpg

uBMPO5U.jpg

Source: ELOD Ep35, WeTV/YT (Screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D36

MASTER SU MO YE

Feng Jiu, who is now in Aranya’s body, finds out that not only that the Princess has a “snake brother” called Prince Qing, she is also married to Archmage Xi Ze. She met Shen Ye by chance when she went to a restaurant. Shen Ye is puzzled why Aranya does not seem to remember him.

Dong Hua has taken the identity of Archmage Xi Ze, the husband of Aranya in the dream realm. He is called to the palace to treat Junou’s injuries. The Second Prince of the West Sea, Su Mo Ye, has also entered Aranya’s Dream. He used to be the Master of Aranya, and wanted to know what is the reality behind his former ward’s mysterious demise.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep36, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D37

FENG JIU’S PLANS

Feng Jiu (Aranya) refuses to attend the birthday banquet for her mother Queen Qinghua upon seeing Prince Qing’s cage placed by her seat. As she went to the boat’s stern, Dong Hua, who’s attending the party as Xi Ze, felt her presence and tried to search for her.

The next day, Junou summoned Aranya to have breakfast in her place. Also having the meal with her are Changdi and Xi Ze (Dong Hua). Dong Hua then sees Aranya for the first time. Bemused with her uncanny resemblance to his Xiao Bai, Dong Hua follows her and listens to her plans with Su Mo Ye.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: ELOD Ep37, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

• Like 2

spacer.png

E P I S O D38

YUELING FLOWERS

The plans of Aranya (Feng Jiu) to lure Changdi into the watery pit was flawlessly executed. Her sister needed to change into dry clothes, which Su Mo Ye provided. In an instant, Prince Qing chased Changdi as the dress she wore was previously worn and still has the scent of Aranya.

Feng Jiu thought that she was enjoying the yueling flowers with Su Mo Ye. Rather, she was with Dong Hua as Xi Ze, who tells her how pretty and perfect his adored Xiao Bai. He would then hear of Feng Jiu’s flickering memories and pain-laced feelings of him.

Aranya is punished by the King and Queen for pranking Changdi. Shen Ye saves her from the serpentine cage when a fire breaks out in the palace. He then leaves her beneath a tree where Su Mo Ye would later find her.

FVqZIm0.jpg

afd66dp.jpg

Oon77ew.jpg

Source: ELOD Ep38, WeTV/YT (screenshots by poster)

spacer.png