Jin Ze Hao as Dan Zhigang
Shao Feng as Qiu Shan
Pan Yi Yi
Li Yi Xiao as Yi Zu
Zhang Ding Han
Wang Guan
Yu Yuan

Synopsis:

In the year of 1946, demon girl Si Teng was killed by Reverend Tian Shi in the town of Shanghai. In the year of 2013, Qin Fang and his fiancee headed to the West to search for a benefactor. On the way there, a car accident occurred. A drop of blood from Qin Fang resurrected the demon girl who was buried in the ground. In the year of 1937, Qin Fang disregarded Si Teng's instructions, and wanted to fulfill his own revenge plans. Qin Fang tries all ways to break away from Qin Fang's control. However, he gradually finds out that seventy years ago, his fate is already arranged.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are new posters for the drama and they all look really nice. However, really random, I saved them from the drama's Weibo and it always zooms in before it saves, after looking at two of them, I realized the colorful stuff are growing out of everyone's hair. :laugh:

W9BjDNO.jpg

ZQzCZu8.jpg

Spoiler

LEZYAdz.jpg

5HuuHRs.jpg

BeBYAl0.jpg

nfewhhk.jpg

JKf2363.jpg

U0q1mgm.jpg

Gi7bSA7.jpg

• Like 2

YoYo's English YT channel updated their banner -- Rattan will air with English subs Wednesdays through Saturdays, one episode released each day.

BX9rUqR.gif

@Tothestars -- Tagging you because I remembered seeing you were looking for English subs too. :smile:

I might have to wait until the end of the month to see this now since I've committed myself to the Bai Jing Ting dramas. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Tothestars -- Tagging you because I remembered seeing you were looking for English subs too

Wow thx a lot! Finally yeahhhhh, i think i will watch this later. Honestly with so many dramas in my list, somehow i hesitate to watch them too, and end up watching something else lol, dont know why... Currently i am watching brocade and sword, and just finished korean alice, and continue Youn Stay and Unexpected Business in TvN, rewatching 3 meals a day and Restaurant on wheels (i love this kind reality show, more in cooking),  might want to continue mouse or my heoric husband, but want to try baijingting's, i havent watched his drama before, i only watch him in Who is the murderer, he is smart n funny.

Oh well lol.

Edited by Tothestars
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Wow thx a lot! Finally yeahhhhh, i think i will watch this later. Honestly with so many dramas in my list, somehow i hesitate to watch them too, and end up watching something else lol, dont know why... Currently i am watching brocade and sword, and just finished korean alice, and continue Youn Stay and Unexpected Business in TvN, rewatching 3 meals a day and Restaurant on wheels (i love this kind reality show, more in cooking),  might want to continue mouse or my heoric husband, but want to try baijingting's, i havent watched his drama before, i only watch him in Who is the murderer, he is smart n funny.

Oh well lol.

I've already decided I would have to put this drama on hold because it took a few days for the English subs to come out. I'm too committed to both Bai Jingting's dramas now. :laugh: Also, agreed that there are sooooooooooooo many dramas and not enough time. :cry: 

Congrats to Si Teng for making it to the top 3!! :Party01:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I've already decided I would have to put this drama on hold because it took a few days for the English subs to come out. I'm too committed to both Bai Jingting's dramas now. :laugh: Also, agreed that there are sooooooooooooo many dramas and not enough time. :cry: 

i might take one of the drama that will be release today, however i do not think i want to watch 'PingPong' yet....

• Like 3

WOOT! So happy for Rattan! The drama is very aesthetically pleasing from all the clips I've seen. I can't wait to watch it once all the English subs are out.

For those that needs English subs, right now only episodes 1-4 are released with subs on YoYo's YouTube channel, but it's been released up to episode 10 for VIP viewers who can access the iQIYI China, TencentVideo China, etc.  If all the English subs are released per the airing schedule, all subbed episodes will be out by the end of April. :cry:

The OST for the drama, this was sang by Jing Tian (the female lead)

MGccA6Q.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
On 3/13/2021 at 12:03 AM, NiteWalker said:

Rattan top the chart finally for yesterday rating

It's about time. I'm not suprised. I've watched till Ep 5 only (12 are released so far).

I just hope perhaps...err.... not atop of TSandTB on days when it is on air? haha my bias right now although I really love Rattan. It's so refreshing and such a captivating watch! Si Teng's costumes are so beautiful and perfect for her; and Qinfang serving her as his master... they are so adorable together! Not to mention the cinematography and all that the PD is brilliant at!

:heart:

iamyourmaster.gif

otp.jpg

CR: Weibo

Beautiful costumes/qipaos... there are more. LOVE them all and Jingtian is such a good clothes-hanger lol.

04f1-kmkptxc0845007.jpg

42dd-kmkptxc0845065.jpg

CR: As tagged

PSST: Anyone who's sitting on the fence and deciding whether to watch Rattan or not, do it! It will blow you away, in every sense of awesomeness - plot, suspense, main leads, CGI, cinematography, etc. I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

10 minutes ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

It's about time. I'm not suprised. I've watched till Ep 5 only (12 are released so far).

I just hope perhaps...err.... not atop of TSandTB on days when it is on air? haha my bias right now although I really love Rattan. It's so refreshing and such a captivating watch! Si Teng's costumes are so beautiful and perfect for her; and Qinfang serving her as his master... they are so adorable together! Not to mention the cinematography and all that the PD is brilliant at!

i really want to watch this one though im all tied up in my schedule for now lols....not enough times lols...

• Like 1