My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

Subbed BTS...Johnny picks & carries LiQin like it's nothing.  :MewWave:

BTS for the army scenes...looks like he had to do quite a bit of the action stuff himself

Spoiler

Johnny had no problems carrying shrieking cousin too . 

Spoiler

BTS for their poster shoot. Nice visuals

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

27 minutes ago, SnT said:

Really lovevthis couple. N feel Tuesday is still so far away. Hope they do fast release after this week. 

Will they be doing an episode dump? cc @NiteWalker

From the schedule it seems just 6 episodes a week...

Spoiler

NQqoJsp.png

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

More things I forgot to mention!

- In the scene where LMZ comes home drunk and sad because it was the death anniversary of his friend, XC is wearing a tshirt that says on the front, "yourgirl."  An intentional choice or just a happy coincidence?

- I wonder if they chose "whale" as LMZ's call sign because the different characters sound similar to his name in real life.  (Whale = Jing (1) Yu (2); his name = Jing (3) Yu (2)). 

- This one's probably a stretch, but I'll ask it anyway.  Why "Er Miao" (Two Miao/Second Miao) -- other than the fact that it is a really cute name for the cat?  But could the writers also have been trying to draw a connection between LMZ's last name being Liang (2) and the fact that another way to say 'two' when counting things is liang (3), similar sound different characters/tones?  Okay, okay, I admitted it was a stretch!  Don't mind me, obsessing over here.  :love:

Edited by themarchioness
  • Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

In moonlight, ding yu xi also call his dog er kou.. Maybe it is a typical way of calling ur pet who is suppose to be no 2 say compared to gf or bf or your kid. I would think like that. As most ppl treat pet like family. 

Here it's just to show that xc n cat will be lmz. His da miao n ee miao... I find that cat super adorable.. Round n smallish. Hahaha....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

- In the scene where LMZ comes home drunk and sad because it was the death anniversary of his friend, XC is wearing a tshirt that says on the front, "yourgirl."  An intentional choice or just a happy coincidence?

She was wearing a blue strip pjs n a white cardigans.. Din see the words. 

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SnT said:

She was wearing a blue strip pjs n a white cardigans.. Din see the words. 

I'm pretty sure it was that scene, but if not that scene, another one. She def wears a shirt that says "yourgirl" while talking to him and yes she was wearing a long cardigan with the shirt. I'd upload a screenshot but I don't host pics online to be able to post to JH. 

2 hours ago, SnT said:

In moonlight, ding yu xi also call his dog er kou.. Maybe it is a typical way of calling ur pet who is suppose to be no 2 say compared to gf or bf or your kid. I would think like that. As most ppl treat pet like family. 

Here it's just to show that xc n cat will be lmz. His da miao n ee miao... I find that cat super adorable.. Round n smallish. Hahaha....

Hehe, I know it's a stretch.  I remember in My Mr. Mermaid the male lead was called Tang Yi Bai and his parents named the family dog, Er Bai.  Same thing here how the cat is named Er Miao and, as a result, LMZ calls her Da Miao.  But it's not like she named it Er Miao because a First or Big Miao existed first.  :P  Anyway, I'm just being silly and having fun over here.  Clearly thinking too much about the drama when I should be working.  ;)  

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

@themarchioness @abs-oluteM @SnT I watched Johnny Huang in Mr Housework 3, and he is so playful, the hosts of the show were commenting that he is like a guy going through puberty phase. He couldn't sit still, he got bored at home and he almost fell asleep when he went grocery shopping with his housemate, Chenny Chen. It was quite funny watching him there!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 3
27 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@themarchioness @abs-oluteM @SnT I watched Johnny Huang in Mr Housework 3, and he is so playful, the hosts of the show were commenting that he is like a guy going through puberty phase. He couldn't sit still, he got bored at home and he almost fell asleep when he went grocery shopping with his housemate, Chenny Chen. It was quite funny watching him there!

i saw him in Happy Camp with LiQin, damn he is really strong there....he literally dump everyone into the pool, however on the 2nd rounds i guess they all targeted him and he seems to be a little exhausted, however when he went down he took someone with him all the times....

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, IpohBanana said:

I was contemplating of whether to sign up or just lurk. But I couldn't resist joining the discussion here! It's nice to meet old friends here. 

Yay! It’s always better when there are more friends to join in the fun. Welcome! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

My Fanfics

23 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Your-girl.jpg

Your-girl-2.jpg

Credit: iQiyi

E06 (6:40) - she is complaining to the cat about being bossed around by LMZ.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 3

Hello @IpohBanana . Welcome on board . I see you’re Malaysian too like me ! 

wahh I must check out Mr Housework 3 then. Haha did he actually do any housework? 

@NiteWalker ya he’s so strong . I haven’t finish the Happy Camp yet but I saw the bit in the pool . Oh well he can even carry Shrieking Cousin in the BTS with no sweat! Impressive 😆

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello @IpohBanana . Welcome on board . I see you’re Malaysian too like me ! 

wahh I must check out Mr Housework 3 then. Haha did he actually do any housework? 

hello @abs-oluteM yup yup, Ipoh born and bred. I saw on iQiyi by accident. For season 3, only 2 episodes loaded so far. I saw Miriam Yeung there and her hubby who are also on that show (it's such a shock to see her now since I was a teenager when I was into HKTVB dramas). So far, have only seen Johnny cook, he fried lamb chops and the hosts were saying he knows how to cook - true that - Western style with butter and rosemary. Chenny is afraid of the gamey taste of lamb but he said not bad...Both guys look like they know how to cook, though Johnny looks more pro. Chenny was better at making the bed, Johnny was fumbling around trying to put on the duvet/comforter cover.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@IpohBanana I’m from Selangor.  Ooo ok I must check IQIYI.  I subscribe mainly for their cdrama content. Too bad Liang Mu Ze don’t appreciate our national fruit Durian :eeeee:
@NiteWalker oh really  - Western food not more fattening meh ? But I won’t complain if Johnny cooks for me :Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@IpohBanana I’m from Selangor.  Ooo ok I must check IQIYI.  I subscribe mainly for their cdrama content. Too bad Liang Mu Ze don’t appreciate our national fruit Durian :eeeee:
@NiteWalker oh really  - Western food not more fattening meh ? But I won’t complain if Johnny cooks for me :Ghastlel:

depends on how its cook.....

when u took lean meat it wont be as fattening....and he sometimes took with simple stim which means no fats...

• Like 2