My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

@SnT Thanks awfully for the link. I am not looking forward to next week because of work.

But because of this trailer, I am now. AWWW that is so sweet, when he said I came to fetch you. And he is truly good at taking advantage of her, in a good way, appealing to her sympathy and getting to enjoy being doted upon. Really smart guy.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Haha... I really hope he heard what she says about her feelings for zr n himself. Xc says i like lmz but if he is going to misunderstood me because of the weoi you say (could weoi means the phone call hello) like zr purposely pick up lmz call maybe (my guess) n we could  not be together does not meam i am going to be w you. My 18 yo is a past tense. I wonder if he finds her by the tracker he plan to set for her. Love how lmz so casually stroll in n say i come to pick u up. That's like stating claim haha.. I must lmz is the most classy ml when jeolous. 

Love how he gave her the car keys n ask her to drive when the repair is done. That's what a bf or hubby would say. N i really like her reaction too.. Its just a simple oh, u let me drive your car. These two are in a relationship whether they admit, confirm the status of relationship or not. Sorry babes, you two are together in our eyes. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Shrieking cousin is honestly at a conflict.....

she hated her father for not being there for her and her mother....however she herself fall inlove with a servant of the country....

it will come to a point again later on when the fancy passes by and she will see that she will need to make amend for her father and maybe just maybe being with TianYong will make her realize how her father or where her father stood with them

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Finally! I’ve been released from all family duties and can start watching today’s episodes. I only skimmed most of 23 this morning and have been dying all day to know what happens in 24! 😅

(I know y’all will understand what that suffering feels like, hahaha)

Edited by themarchioness
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

It’s like you can identify the baddies in this drama with their bad hair and bad teeth. Hahaha.

I love how XC can’t help herself. She needs time to think things over. But bristles at her friend’s advice and then when she finally confronts her coworkers, the first person she wants to tell is LMZ. They are so already a couple even if they’re not official. 😍

Onto 24…. 

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

actually XX doesnt look too bad when she tone down her makeup, both she and TianYong make a cute couple as well

I agree w u.. She is bubbly cute. The actress does a good job w her ABC style. She even talk w a slang when she speaks mandarin. N he looks old n seasoned n calm. Haha... Like ty n his poems a lot. I thibk lmz is afraid ty getting hurt more than he worry for xx. He says good luck to ty is really funny. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, SnT said:

I thibk lmz is afraid ty getting hurt more than he worry for xx.

totally

so many action scenes in 24! My eyes are all giggly eyed. Haha.

but the patient dying… that was so sad. How I wish XC could go home and curl herself up in LMZ’s lap. Hopefully the next time they see each other. ❤️

How are we gonna survive until Tuesday?! 

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

I am watching eps 23 ...aish...I was so happy he came to save her on time. Then after that back in the apartment the cold air between them resurface again - she is still keeping him at arm's length . :idk: I understand of course why she is doing that cause LMZ's deployment is a real & practical issue. And then this LMZ gives her a peck in the hospital. This LMZ! I swear he kisses her to keep her from nagging ..ahahahah...I can forsee this would be his "weapon" of choice in the future each time he doesn't want to listen.

And if anything, I appreciate his confession and her honest reply. Thought that was well done and made sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@SnT @themarchioness yes, LMZ's concern is about TY, not about the cousin. But I like how he was so poetic about his explanation to LMZ. Every character in the poetry with the female character, he wil see her face. I don't know if @themarchioness knows chinese but it's this word he means: 女 , it usually appears in combination with other words in the creation of chinese characters. Meaning he does have her in his heart, which is really sweet. This is really an ahjussi romance, he is so much older than her, supposed 21.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, IpohBanana said:

@SnT @themarchioness yes, LMZ's concern is about TY, not about the cousin.

I laughed so hard here...he wasn't worried about Miss Shrieky , he was concerned she doesn't play around with TY. LOL. Don't blame him - TY is such a serious & committed person , and LMZ who has seen XX grow up knows she has the attention of a goldfish. But I like how TY dealt with XX making her read the Books of Poems. I think he is at least a decade older than XX right? 

So what's the deal with our main CP? Eps 24 didn't have much of them and now the long wait till eps next week . Focused a lot on them catching ZR's guys and also the stuff at the hospital. ZR is quite clever in some ways - he turned himself in to buy time and to make himself seem like the victim. While the cops won't buy it, it is an interesting strategy that he has taken to save himself. Anyway there were some nice action scenes in the forest - Johnny definitely trained hard for this show!

It was sad for XC and Dr Zhang that the young girl they have tried so hard to save did not make it. I suppose it is quite realistic given the treatment they use is still not fully proven to work. This will definitely set XC back - though given her personality she'd bounce back. Maybe some TLC from LMZ at this point would be nice. I find that  XC is like her mentor Dr Zhang. I think once upon time Zhang was also as idealistic or perhaps as passionate as XC. He still is though with experience he is a lot less emotional. But you can tell that he cares a lot for his patients , and so it still affects him when they don't make it. Though for both XC and Zhang , being able to separate your emotions would make it easier for them. But then doctors are only humans after all. ( By the way the meddling ex of Dr Zhang is really quite annoying isn't she?) 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo would this be him comforting her after what happened to Liu Ran ( think that was the name of the girl who died) ?

looks like it yah! That's the first thing that comes to mind as well.

@abs-oluteM oh yes, the meddling ex of Dr Zhang is very annoying but the advice she gave him after the death of the patient was well-intentioned, she didn't want him to overly burden himself with guilt. Though the way she does it is really very task-master-like.

As for ZR, I think saving himself was not so much the motivation but he was doing it to find a way to get his mother out of the clutches of Lao Ye. Because he really can't do that alone.

@themarchioness Glad to know that you understand Chinese too, seems like all the MDG viewers here can watch it raw. :wow:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

Glad to know that you understand Chinese too, seems like all the MDG viewers here can watch it raw. :wow:

Not me . My mandarin is like elementary level . I am a banana ( no pun intended on your name ) .   😆

How long do you all think this push & pull will last? We’re somewhat midpoint of drama? 

• Like 1