My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not me . My mandarin is like elementary level . I am a banana ( no pun intended on your name ) .   😆

How long do you all think this push & pull will last? We’re somewhat midpoint of drama? 

lol, know you know why I chose banana, my Mandarin comprehension ain't that fantastic as well. I think she should be making her decision in the next few episodes? I wonder when the kidnapping takes place? and whether she will make her decision before or after that?

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I watch 22 again haha... The part on the cycling trip on the bridge she asked if he is jeolous n he din want to answer. From a lady perspective, a guy has been sending cakes to u, kiss you, go buy dresses for u, feed u while u sleeping, drink from ur bottle, even say out i like u but refused to ask u to be his gf and make w verbal confession n confirm the status of the relationship is indeed unsettling n make him look like a player or teaser. No wonder she felt pissed. N spit out her tea n she says to detox/wash her mouth...i read it as detox/wash from ur kiss haha... This xc. U always know where u stand w her. Liqin as an actress is good. She is very natural. Many actresses luke ju jingyi are very aware herself n want to look perfect n end up less expressive in front of camera. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, SnT said:

No wonder she felt pissed. N spit out her tea n she says to detox/wash her mouth...i read it as detox/wash from ur kiss haha... This xc. U always know where u stand w her.

Oh now that you have mentioned this , ahhaah that makes sense. For the 1st time , I really agree with XC's reactions and response. I admit I haven't been such a fan of how she dealt with things earlier but this time round, it does feel like LMZ is sending very confusing messages. So does he expect them to go long distance ? It is not impossible but XC will have to be a willing participant. Mi Gu said this which caught my attention - XC's greatest rival is not another woman. It is the country or the nation. She cannot even complain next time that LMZ does not have time for her or is not around enough for her , cause that would make her seem unpatriotic. But then again in this day and age , with technology it is doable and I think it really depends on how committed the couple is to the relationship. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Is it Tuesday yet?  :laugh:

Soon soon.. Two sleeps away. 

Been watching ancient love poetry n truth or dare.. Both dramas leads really  do not hv the chemistry like this 2. Haizzz... I realised chemistry is so important to get us hook on a drama. Ancient love poetry i m on ep 5 n i don even feel anything.. Xukai looks good n his acting for the role is actually quite good. Cold god yet his big brown eyes has the kinda gentleness n kindness which suits the character.. The fl oh boy she is totally off... both acting n look. She has a face n voice of mature person but scrawny like a teenager n suppose to act like a young teenager. Truth or dare has better chemistry but still not so click. Its a torture. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
56 minutes ago, SnT said:

Soon soon.. Two sleeps away. 

Not soon enough! 😝 Been killing time by watching vids on YT instead…

Spoiler

- Saw one that had clips of their wedding rings and marriage ceremony, so that was def exciting!

- Looks like there’s a scene where XC tells ZR she likes LMZ, but that even if things don’t work out with LMZ, it wouldn’t be him. The best part of that confession is that LMZ is on the other side of the door and overhears everything. (Or something like that!)

- One of the vids also hypothesized ZR and PY aren’t twins but that PY is wearing a 3D printed mask of ZR… I don’t know how I feel about a mask! Guess we’ll just have to wait for the reveal.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

I cant stand ZR or this types of guy....you like one however you're chasing another girl to fulfill your motive??

The fact that ZR would use XC at all just highlights how he really feels about her. You should protect the person you love, not use them as a means to an end.

I saw… 

Spoiler

In a YT clip a scene where LMZ says to ZR that the person XC loved was ZR from her youth, and that “he” was nothing more than ZR’s shadow/reflection.

I seriously cannot wait to find out how this whole ZR/PY stuff works!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

This may sound silly but one scene I really like and keeps popping into my head recently is that moment where after LMZ punches ZR and carries his cousin to his car, he climbs into his car and then XC runs to hop in. I love how he just looks at her and she rushes to put on her seatbelt, and they’re both completely wordless as he drives off. It just feels like an old married couple moment, which is why it amuses me so. It’s like they’re having a lover’s spat, but they’ll still drive home together because what else can they do? 😂

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

This may sound silly but one scene I really like and keeps popping into my head recently is that moment where after LMZ punches ZR and carries his cousin to his car, he climbs into his car and then XC runs to hop in. I love how he just looks at her and she rushes to put on her seatbelt, and they’re both completely wordless as he drives off. It just feels like an old married couple moment, which is why it amuses me so. It’s like they’re having a lover’s spat, but they’ll still drive home together because what else can they do? 😂

this show all they need is a look and both know where each other stands with...

its clear and show is how XC run after LMZ instead of ZR ... when he initially re-appear in his life...where he is no longer significant except that he play a part in her very short times youth...

he was only there for a short while after all during the most tender moments in girls moments....

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

btw the i notice that Migu fingering the namecard her superior passed to her after telling her about his nephew is back ....

i wonder does this means that Migu finally going to gave up on ZR?

If she has any sense , she should . 

Somebody tell me is this going to be for the future???:Uwu:

Spoiler

Cute BTS

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Sweet. I may not have been able to suck my mom into watching this (she’s still hooked on YRMH 😅) but one of my friends just told me she’s already up to Ep 7! All I had to do was send screenshots of LMZ, XC, and her stethoscope pressing into his chest to persuade her to start. Hahaha. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Omg. Spoilers beware. 😥

Spoiler

I’ve watched two YT clips now that say during the rescue mission for XC, TY “sacrifices” himself.

Nooooooooo! He’s already been through so much and he’s the sweetest, gentlest, kindest soul. What will his death do to LMZ? And of course, how will his death impact the cousin? One video said she’ll grow up as a result of the experience and return eventually to America, but that is is just too sad. Why does TY have to die?? Feels like the relationship between the TY and the cousin could’ve been a turning point for both, but now… I’d like to believe it’s not true, but given that two videos now are saying it, bah. 

Still, if it is going to happen, I’d rather now know so I can prepare my heart. Which is why I’m also sharing this here, in case.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

My Fanfics

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

We need our new eps for this week!!!! Hahaha. One more day. I can endure this…. 

Almost there !

Yes just Johnny lifting LiQin like it’s nothing😆

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2021 at 1:21 AM, themarchioness said:

Its Tuesday. 

Don be too worry about the yt videos. I find many are not accurate but just their own predictions of how the drama goes based on the ost video, trailers n clips here n there. N some maybe because they read the book. But the drama does not 100 percent follow book. Book zr n py are two persons. Here it is the same. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
10 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Omg. Spoilers beware. 😥

Hide contents

I’ve watched two YT clips now that say during the rescue mission for XC, TY “sacrifices” himself.

Nooooooooo! He’s already been through so much and he’s the sweetest, gentlest, kindest soul. What will his death do to LMZ? And of course, how will his death impact the cousin? One video said she’ll grow up as a result of the experience and return eventually to America, but that is is just too sad. Why does TY have to die?? Feels like the relationship between the TY and the cousin could’ve been a turning point for both, but now… I’d like to believe it’s not true, but given that two videos now are saying it, bah. 

Still, if it is going to happen, I’d rather now know so I can prepare my heart. Which is why I’m also sharing this here, in case.

damn...i hate this....this isnt suppose to happen though it does in real life ><"

1 hour ago, SnT said:

Its Tuesday. 

Don be too worry about the yt videos. I find many are not accurate but just their own predictions of how the drama goes based on the ost video, trailers n clips here n there. N some maybe because they read the book. But the drama does not 100 percent follow book. Book zr n py are two persons. Here it is the same. 

sometimes it made up right? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

sometimes it made up right? 

Hope so. I didn’t think much of it when it was just one channel saying it but when a second said it too, I was like errr… Guess we’ll have to find out. 

Counting down the hours! 😝

• Like 2

My Fanfics