My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

1 hour ago, SnT said:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4651011470721116

Ep 27 28

Lmz vs Daddy xia. Both xc ironmen. 

Both episodes lmz is asking her to be his gf. 27 - try n see. 28 - our massage skill is family inherit. We can only use it on one person on our whole lifetime. That is askong xc to be the wife. Lmz u r a flirt. 

hahaha… 

my massages skill is only to service one person in my life * ahem * good pickup lines hahaha…

we should write all down

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

So even though they aren't  "official" , LMZ and XC are already "together" , as far as I am concern The shaving scene was sweet and LMZ knowing he isn't always going to be able to be with her , reminds her again about safety precautions when he gave her the keychain. But my favourite bit was at the end , when XX was hugging TY. The look they (LMZ & XC) gave each other across the hallway said so much more than words or any skinship could. His was a look of relief that she was safe (the explosive parcel was intended for her after all) and her teary eyes show how happy she was to see him in such an overwhelming situation. 

Totally. Her concern for him when he said he was injured wasn’t just because she’s a doctor either. Besides, we also already know from her conversation with ZR, the person she loves is LMZ. ❤️

That end scene in 26 was really meaningful. I hope Rao Zhi will be ok!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Totally. Her concern for him when he said he was injured wasn’t just because she’s a doctor either. Besides, we also already know from her conversation with ZR, the person she loves is LMZ. ❤️

That end scene in 26 was really meaningful. I hope Rao Zhi will be ok!

she is very firm....and i like it how she told him that they are already in the past....and that her 18 years old times had past and over with...

he will always stay in the past and even if things didnt work it out in between LMZ and her, there is no way they will be back together...

however they had up the games against them....

• Like 2

Our girl is having a fight between her head and her heart. Clearly from all her actions, her heart has already been won over by LMZ. But she's a logical person, being a doctor and the head is trying to protect her from undesirable outcomes again, plus all the practical concerns about a relationship being in her profession, with someone in an equally demanding profession. It will take time, but as with all of us, eventually the head will find a reason to support the heart.  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
34 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I swear LMZ looks delighted to be able to tell XC that no, he can’t shave himself because he’s injured. Prob considers it his best injury ever just to be able to get her to do it. 😂

he knew very well that she will pamper him...

she does anyway....both of them are pretty much alike in a sense....they always no no no no no no....then ended you will be seeing them doing the very thing both objected to....

XC told LMZ to washes her hair when she was injured and he said no....and the very next scene we can see LMZ is actually washing her hair 

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he knew very well that she will pamper him...

she does anyway....both of them are pretty much alike in a sense....they always no no no no no no....then ended you will be seeing them doing the very thing both objected to....

XC told LMZ to washes her hair when she was injured and he said no....and the very next scene we can see LMZ is actually washing her hair 

He actually says don even dream about it haha... Uhhuh lmz.. He was already gone by then. Keeping her in the camp.. 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, SnT said:

He actually says don even dream about it haha... Uhhuh lmz.. He was already gone by then. Keeping her in the camp.. 

He also wanted to kick her out of his apartment. But then was the one who wanted her to stay. Haha. LMZ… he can’t resist his Da Miao. :eeeee:

As for Migu… seriously. She needs some more self respect. I know we keep saying this, but it bears repeating: I don’t get her fixation with ZR! She gets nothing out of that relationship and her utter trust of him is baffling, particularly when he keeps doing unsettling things and she actually catches him in the acts! It’s total willful blindness on her part. So aggravating. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

As for Migu… seriously. She needs some more self respect. I know we keep saying this, but it bears repeating: I don’t get her fixation with ZR! She gets nothing out of that relationship and her utter trust of him is baffling, particularly when he keeps doing unsettling things and she actually catches him in the acts! It’s total willful blindness on her part. So aggravating.

sigh.....nothing to say about Migu...she need to wake up by herself...no one can save her...

she gave good and sounds advices to XC however she didnt use that advice on herself...not to mention the nephew her superior introduce to her seems to be a good solid suitor too....

• Like 2

This one is cute ...so the cast & crew get to vote for their ideal girlfriend & boyfriend. This one focuses on the ideal GF. LiQin won...of course Johnny picked her too though he was so sweet & put another sticker for XX as he says his sister has too few votes

In this one for ideal BF , of course LiQin chose LMZ but she also gave a sticker to her "teacher" & to the director. Then she says take out the stickers for ZR cause he is very bad

The so called "kiss" BTS

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, SnT said:

Actually the bit zr says let everything goes back to the original path is quite scary n creepy. I never really watch a creepy 2nd ml like this one before. 

Especially when he started talking about himself in the third person again… I can’t wait for them to get to that reveal. 

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Yes, it's like all the patients around XC's department are dying. And she's getting pressured by her Dad on decisions about her career and her love life, not easy to deal with when it comes from your own parents. I was half hoping that LMZ had been around when the father was yelling at her to leave him, you know the kinda scene where she turns around and sees him standing there, listening from a distant. And then he comes and gives her a hug, or a knowing smile. Aiyah, director, 你真的不会做人的.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So boring on the leads front of the story. Their air time w each othrr less than 10 min prob per episode. Yawn. Give us some romance. 

Ppl are dropping off like flies n poor xc is like literally staying in the hospital. Hk director ka this one. Feel like hk style killing character off as ending approach. 

Did the li lei policenan died?. I m. Confused. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, SnT said:

Did the li lei policenan died?. I m. Confused. 

Yes, he flat lined and then when she returned the recording deceive, XC said, “I’m sorry.” 

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Yes, he flat lined and then when she returned the recording deceive, XC said, “I’m sorry.” 

Wait. I just started 28 and heard what she said to Rao Zhi… I’m guessing she just didn’t want to disturb his recovery? 

• Like 2

My Fanfics

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4651338144088210

29 30 n they still haven't confirm their relationship. 

But looks like they will flood release cause we start to see for ending n 31 32

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4651360256458849

Trailer for rest of episode 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4651349477097573

Spoiler

Tian yong will die

13 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Wait. I just started 28 and heard what she said to Rao Zhi… I’m guessing she just didn’t want to disturb his recovery? 

But the police in the station questioning zr says officer rao n li still in hospital. N xc says to rao he is ok. N she look convincing. Lmz would not lie i think 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Acccck! Seriously! Why so many good people dying in this drama?? 😓

now u know why i say today so sad....

however im confuse....cause when the bomb exploded the father's assistant suppose to be at the further back and then suddenly he is at the front?

10 hours ago, themarchioness said:

he was one of the better looking officer in the whole team and i like looking at him....sigh.....why did they have to kill him

• Sad 1

finally after so long....the father and daughter made up.....the guild the helplessness when his daughter fall into that hole....the father had also suffer...he being a police was not able to help and save his own daughter....the guilt really eat up on him....

the daughter who indirectly blame her father....and suffer from the aftermath....his anger when facing the person who causes the harm on his very own daughter....luckily the whole team separated him from the rapist, without the force what would have become of the father .....

i find this arc is nicely delivered, it show us what make the father and daughter at odd with each other...and also a chance for reconciliation is provided for them too

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1