My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

29 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Rooting for the other doctor and Xiao Jun's mom!  

glad i wasnt the only one.....i dont like his ex....she was very immature and she is a shame to the doctor profession....

29 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

P.S. Is anyone else bothered by the bad guys' hair?  I hate them all.  ZR.  The guy next to him.  It's like the baddies all shop at Terrible Wigs R' Us.  :P

i dislike the ZR's assistant teeth....!!! he look like a gore to me....or baddies with bad teeth!!!!!!!!!!! urgh....i felt like telling him....pls go to dentist 

@Tofu @themarchioness @SnT @abs-oluteM honestly MiGu should have known better....ZR left XiaChu stranded with no contact....okie fair enough he was taken away and might have been limited to contact anyone outsides of the boss control since he wanted to control him...

however correct me if i'm wrong, he gladly succumbed to the boss so what do you expect from a person like that?

and then XiaChu....she need to open her eyes!!!! 

9 hours ago, SnT said:

So he would be 30 to 32 at least n with msny many mission n International trainings must his belt. So maybe it is meant to be he is a more mature character. I guess. 

true too....however i think MuZe has the best character, he trusted you however he doesnt show it....

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dislike the ZR's assistant teeth....!!! he look like a gore to me....or baddies with bad teeth!!!!!!!!!!! urgh....i felt like telling him....pls go to dentist 

😂😂😂 So true! 

however correct me if i'm wrong, he gladly succumbed to the boss so what do you expect from a person like that?

I don’t know if I’d characterize it as “gladly.” After all, he was a kid, his mom was defenseless, and the Old Master was being ruthless, so yeah, he threw himself at the Old Master’s mercy (versus being harmed or, worse, killed) and allowed himself to be raised under his care which also requires him to now work for the Old Master… but I don’t think he did it gladly.  I also don’t think he gladly works for the Old Master right now. 

I don’t like ZR, I think he’s a snake, but I don’t think he can be blamed either for how he ended up working for Old Master. 

On the other hand, what I do judge him for is the fact that he’s now an adult. He’s capable. Got skills. And yeah, the Old Master continues to watch his every move, so he’s gotta watch his back. but it’s also clear that in spite of all that, he’s still been able to carve out his own agenda — a fact that’s driven him by the fact that the Old Master and the sidekick sent to watch over him don’t trust him.  But instead of finding a way to turn in the Old Master and make him pay for his crimes, it appears ZR’s agenda is himself.  At least that’s how it seems to me.  And that we can hold against him.

Ultimately, he’s not to be trusted and MG is really going to regret matters if she continues to be swept away by him — I don’t even know what she finds attractive about him!! He’s hardly charming. He’s practically rude at times. And she can see how his eyes follow XC, rather than herself, at every turn. Gah. MG! I just don’t get it! 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

but I don’t think he did it gladly.  I also don’t think he gladly works for thr Old Master right now. 

i might be wrong, however from how he threw himself at the Old Master feet...i felt differently....maybe i shouldnt blame the kid...

however he has an agenda for himself and for himself to appear innocent he is using a bland lie to get thru....if XiaChu chooses to believe that he changes those medicine for her own good and didnt knew that it was for MuZe, honestly we need to questions XiaChu maturity lvl, there are clearly loopholes in his lies....and there is also some substances in the pill that will causes harm over long term usage....

6 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Gah. MG! I just don’t get it! 

she is blind!!!!!! and i totally dont know what she see in that guy....he doesnt look one inch charming at all to me...and just like you....he looks like a snake to me....

oh yea now i know what the assistant looks like to me.....ahem 'Golem' !!! Sneaky fellow!!!!!!

• Like 1

@themarchioness he is snake n the way he act pitiful m sorry in front of xc n mg. N he played w the gals. N turn around in front of muze his evilness n deadly stare is obvious n say things like how u think u can protect her 24 hours while u in the camp. That really try to aggravate muze. In front of xc parents he is all acting. N says muze is emotionally unstable in front of xc dad.

Love how muze just stare at him n all focus wo a care of who is around n tell him to back off. Wooof i really go jelly haha... 

@abs-oluteM i m surprised she is a 30 plus acting like a puppy begging for zr attention. N no sense at all because she knows his history n she only interact a few times w him. Why she is acting like a heartbreak school gal. I just don get it.

Actually xc obviously is already over zr. She told muze n mg that zr is a part of her youth, teenage years. Like how she would remember the good looking boys on basketball courts. Those first crush that u will cherish but u don need to hv it back. She also express that in comparison of a guy who knows what u like n dislike, she treasure promise n trust more. She told muze she just have a part of xr as her habit like detective novels. I thought that is mature she is clear about it. But she just want to trust all her friends. That is too damgerous in her case n muze knows it. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i might be wrong, however from how he threw himself at the Old Master feet...i felt differently....maybe i shouldnt blame the kid...

He threw himself at the Old Master’s feet bc he and his mom were being threatened. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Old Master’s people had just made a move towards his mom when he caved. To say that’s a willing act of submission… That’d be like saying he volunteered but when you turn him around, you see there’s a knife being held up against his back. That’s not volunteering. That’s being forced. The Old Master didn’t really give him much of a choice in that moment. Also, he was a kid… 

That’s about all the sympathy I have for ZR, though. Like I also said, he’s now an adult, he knows what is right/wrong, and he could make right the wrongs, except it appears he’s digging a deeper hole instead. I look forward to watching LMZ take him and his smarmy ways down!

21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

if XiaChu chooses to believe that he changes those medicine for her own good and didnt knew that it was for MuZe, honestly we need to questions XiaChu maturity lvl, there are clearly loopholes in his lies....and there is also some substances in the pill that will causes harm over long term usage....

XC’s problem is that as much as she is no longer interested in ZR, she does have affection for their past and the boy she once knew. It is incomprehensible to her that ZR would be doing anything bad. All she knows is that he mysteriously disappeared one day without saying good bye. She felt abandoned. And she has questions about that, still. But abandonment doesn’t necessarily leap to him being a bad person either. LMZ finds him suspect because of instinct and because he has more information, which he has been cautious about sharing with XC (for understandable reasons, as well).

Honestly, while frustrating from a viewer’s perspective, it’s because we have the 360 degree view and know everything that’s going on. If I were to put myself in XC’s shoes, on the other hand, her reaction makes sense. Don’t forget. Because ZR bugged their apartment, he knew LMZ had the pill tested. Because of that he was able to head off XC’s suspicions by coming clean about the pills first. She knows the pills are dangerous, but ZR told her that, and she did get upset when she learned about that, but ZR also gave her an excuse for why he’d passed on dangerous pills. He layered on his story well and she has no reason to distrust him — that’s the problem. I mean, I thought LMZ asked her some really good questions to poke holes in the logic, but even the question I (and LMZ) thought would be a clincher, she had an answer for too — ZR knew she might take pills bc she also suffers from insomnia. 

XC drives me batty at times, and she can be immature, but in this matter I think we just need to give her time to see ZR’s true colors. Right now he exasperates her, but he’s been otherwise careful to hide his most dangerous sides from her so it’s no wonder she’s clueless. Thank goodness LMZ is watching out for her and hopefully when the time is right, he’ll clue her in. If he tried right now, she wouldn’t be receptive to hearing it. I just hope it doesn’t also become a situation where he delays telling her and then she really gets in trouble! 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

28 minutes ago, SnT said:

In front of xc parents he is all acting. N says muze is emotionally unstable in front of xc dad.

@SnT when he said that to XC’s dad, I reeeeally wanted to tell Dad to go call his wife, bc she would tell him all about LMZ and how she’s already arranged for LMZ to be their son-in-law, lol. 

XC’s dad has never liked ZR and I hope that stays true. He’s being polite to ZR right now because of the hotel incident, but trust your gut, Daddy XC! ZR is not to be liked! 

• Clapping Hands 3

My Fanfics

23 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

He threw himself at the Old Master’s feet bc he and his mom were being threatened. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Old Master’s people had just made a move towards his mom when he caved. To say that’s a willing act of submission… That’d be like saying he volunteered but when you turn him around, you see there’s a knife being held up against his back. That’s not volunteering. That’s being forced. The Old Master didn’t really give him much of a choice in that moment. Also, he was a kid…

i remember it was for a disk....or some info the Old Master suspected that the father send to them that the Old Master was after....and after that he cave to the Old Master to ask the Master to take him in.....i might look at it as part of a survival....however when i saw the point the look a newspaper clipping with MuZe in it....it kinda show me that he blame MuZe for his current situation....what he never reflected on was his dad did something wrong? the mother ran away from the father with him in tow, it should show that the mother is aware of the situation with the father...

26 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

That’s about all the sympathy I have for ZR, though. Like I also said, he’s now an adult, he knows what is right/wrong, and he could make right the wrongs, except it appears he’s digging a deeper hole instead. I look forward to watching LMZ take him and his smarmy ways down!

one thing that im waiting for too...and im honestly waiting for them to find out the MIC!!! i cant stand the thought that someone is listening in to all the conversation in between the whole family!!!

27 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

She felt abandoned. And she has questions about that, still. But abandonment doesn’t necessarily leap to him being a bad person either. LMZ finds him suspect because of instinct and because he has more information, which he has been cautious about sharing with XC (for understandable reasons, as well).

true to that....and to be honest im glad that MuZe isnt telling XiaChu everything and what he is doing...he suspected ZR and he passed it on to his colleagues who are into investigation team...since they will have more access...

28 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Because ZR bugged their apartment, he knew LMZ had the pill tested. Because of that he was able to head off XC’s suspicions by coming clean about the pills first. She knows the pills are dangerous, but ZR told her that, and she did get upset when she learned about that, but ZR also gave her an excuse for why he’d passed on dangerous pills. He layered on his story well and she has no reason to distrust him — that’s the problem.

yes i almost bang my head against the wall when i see this yesterday to be honest....i was like XXXX he is given a chance to layer up!!!

4 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

@SnT when he said that to XC’s dad, I reeeeally wanted to tell Dad to go call his wife, bc she would tell him all about LMZ and how she’s already arranged for LMZ to be their son-in-law, lol. 

XC’s dad has never liked ZR and I hope that stays true. He’s being polite to ZR right now because of the hotel incident, but trust your gut, Daddy XC! ZR is not to be liked! 

i really dont want to go down this road....however seeing how XC's dad invited ZR to where he is staying for the week....i fell like reaching into the screen and push him out the door along with MG!!!!!!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

and im honestly waiting for them to find out the MIC!!! i cant stand the thought that someone is listening in to all the conversation in between the whole family!!!

I suppose the one side benefit to the Shrieking Cousin’s appearance is maybe the next time ZR listens in on the recording his ears will get blown off by all her high pitched screaming. :laugh:

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

You guys are so funny. Yes i slmost scream daddy xia please kick him out. N he obviously doesn't know much about his dsughter personal life. He loves xc n her mother but looks like he is too busy. 

I really hope zr will show his agenda soon. I don think he can hide much though cause old boss is pushing him to settle. Wonder what would be the trigger. To take action n show his trie colour. I don think i can stand him for more than 5 epidodes esp w that recorder around.

I think he sees muze as the person who makes him lost his father n his own life n xc along the way.. Now xc is obviously getting closer to muze. Its likr muze takes evetything that belongs to him 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

He loves xc n her mother but looks like he is too busy. 

Poor Daddy Xia. I say this completely without judgment, and very much with amusement, and maybe a little bit of empathy too as I know people who are also like this, but… he loves his family, but he’s so busy with his research he can only come home when he has to use the toilet. 😂😅🤣

8 minutes ago, SnT said:

Its likr muze takes evetything that belongs to him 

Because LMZ is x10000000 better. It’s gonna be so satisfying when ZR sees XC and LMZ together for reals. Haha. What sweet revenge!

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

2 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Poor Daddy Xia. I say this completely without judgment, and very much with amusement, and maybe a little bit of empathy too as I know people who are also like this, but… he loves his family, but he’s so busy with his research he can only come home when he has to use the toilet. 😂😅🤣

Because LMZ is x10000000 better. It’s gonna be so satisfying when ZR sees XC and LMZ together for reals. Haha. What sweet revenge!

40 episode i hope they don drag out the romance bit. Sigh... Yes it will be like yessss... Muze is obvious worried now for her safety n also he worry she may choose to go back to zr. The look on his face after he witness the hug in the lift n his probing after that is quite funny to watch. The finger on lip haha... Oh mannnnn... He is good w flirting actually. Remember there was a scene when he was searching for the book n she asked him why he still want to read after she told him the ending. His words was like super flirting hehe... Reading u is never tiring n reading u again is like spring haha.... Way to go captain. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, SnT said:

Muze is obvious worried now for her safety n also he worry she may choose to go back to zr. The look on his face after he witness the hug in the lift n his probing after that is quite funny to watch. The finger on lip haha... Oh mannnnn... He is good w flirting actually. Remember there was a scene when he was searching for the book n she asked him why he still want to read after she told him the ending. His words was like super flirting hehe... Reading u is never tiring n reading u again is like spring haha.... Way to go captain. 

Hahaha, these are all things why this drama has us so hooked cuz tbh the writing can be a little shaky sometimes, but it’s this stuff right here, it makes me come back and look forward to the next episode!

Sometimes I can’t tell if they’re just in denial of their feelings or what. I don’t think they’re oblivious anymore. That’s for sure. But he plays her like a fiddle. Like one minute he’s telling her she can’t move out, certainly not at that hour of the night, but then in the next breath he plays it off like it’s because he needs her there to take care of his cousin. Gah, the heart that had just leapt into our throats is instantly deflated!

And yet, we also know he really doesn’t want her to leave. Is even panicked at the thought. It was the same thing when she was staying at the base; the minute she made noises of being all better and wanting to return to her normal life, he found excuses and finagled a way to make her stay. And of course, we have episode 14, where he asks her what’s up with her running away from home tendencies and puts that finger on the lips… 😍

It’s all so great, lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

My Fanfics

45 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I suppose the one side benefit to the Shrieking Cousin’s appearance is maybe the next time ZR listens in on the recording his ears will get blown off by all her high pitched screaming. :laugh:

well we have a banshee on hands to settle that i guess then lols....damn i honestly love it if she shriek right close to the mic....imagine he being left bewildered wondering whats going on.....

• Haha 2

damn....this was really some slam!!!

The action scenes in eps 13 were superb. And the close combat fight scenes for both LMZ and Tian Yong were next level.

I just finished eps 13, and I am laughing my head off. At first I thought poor Xia Chu is stuck taking care of LMZ's looney cousin. Dear god ...this girl is just a spoilt brat. Anyhow now I think the one in danger is Tian Yong. The crazy girl has instant crush on him after he saved her at the basement. :lol:. Haha wasn't he always wanting to find a GF...I bet this isn't what he imagined!

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The action scenes in eps 13 were superb. And the close combat fight scenes for both LMZ and Tian Yong were next level.

total....when TianYong slam the car into the pillar to take out the escapee....damn my heart slam with him!!!

we need this looney to take care of the Mic! and she just went at him like this i was like OMG....damn...

Cr: As tagged

gefTNSm.jpg

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

we need this looney to take care of the Mic! and she just went at him like this i was like OMG....damn...

Aiyooo I pity him. Now,  I know why @themarchioness called her the Shrieking Cousin. She just yells . LOL...and omg is her parrot's name - Okay? ahahahaha... Poor Xia Chu. She will never get proper rest. LMZ is terrible leaving his crazy cousin to her. This guy - he definitely knows the power he has over XC....he went up so close to her face!

E3bFNXyVgAU6IQG?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

he invaded her personal space to make an IMPACT!

Actually that is a good way to test a gal. If she doesn't run away or push u away immediately or slap u, it means she is not offended by ur presence. Otherwise the lady would be eiiikkk go away. 

too bad that he caught XiaChu off guarded, if it were another person or someone else....lets BITE the finger :wow2:

Or bite off the finger ha hs

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 2

Oh, how classic!  XC brings home a stray cat and instantly, LMZ becomes master of the cat.  The cat loooooves him.  Now a "random" parrot lands on his jeep and when he tries to help it, the parrot pecks at him.  Who is able to get the parrot off the jeep instead???  TIAN YONG.  (Ep 15)

If that's not more foreshadowing I don't know what is.  Lolololol.... 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Haha 3

My Fanfics

Ep 16: I love how as the hospital's bus drives through the base camp all the other female doctors are freaking out and gushing and only XC sits quietly in her seat because this is not her first time visiting and this is totally not a big deal to her . . . until a certain somebody runs past her bus window and then she's super excited and animated, lol! 

Ugh. Looks like Daddy Xia did changes his opinion of ZR after the hotel incident.  :(

But the best part of Ep 16 was... 

Spoiler

XC listening to LMZ's heart beat!!!!  Look at how they're starin' at each other!!!!  With their flirty dialogue!!!!   

"Your heart is beating a little fast..."

"That's right, I'm sick, what should I do, Dr. Xia?"

He should have her smother it in kisses and make it all better, that's what he should do!  :love:

Argh. Work meeting in 15 mins. I'll have to finish the rest of the episode later, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Okie dok she is obviously into him. Super clear. She perks up hearing the horn n look so disappointed when she sees zr. N so happy to get the cherries n seeing him running pass her. N she purposely ask to go to the camp hehe..N she did NOT rebuke the fox nickname guy wheb he call her sister in law haha.... So cute. Love how the boys were laughinh when they hear them calling each other so fornally. Lol. But looks like daddy now become a prob for lmz. Arrrghhh.... Muze is gonna get it tough. 

Now i find muze weird. He flirts w her, blatantly drop hints, he cares about her n he definitely likes her. But while all his action spells i like u lots, he always stop at critical moments. It kinda goes against his character which is a simple straightforward guy who just do what he need to do. W xc he is like run when he was about to hit the target. Baffles me. I saw the interview of Johnny n li qin. Johnny actually rant the same on muze character. Saying muze drags on to express his feelings. He says he felt anxious for muze haha... 

Ep 15 that hologram is super creepy... I m going to hv nightmare. I m getting goosebumps. N pei yu hmmm.... Why i think py n zr are the same person.. More creepiness coming. 

N those military training. Omg... I felt i m getting a heart attack just looking at them trained. How big capacity their heart must be. 

N when i watch yamh i was like doc/special police force relationships is so tough. They cant find time to date. N i used to think doctors spouses are tough. Now watching this i feel one should not date a soldier unless u are so super strong n independent. Gf/wife will not even know where they r. On mission, out of country even. U don know when he is gone n when he is coming back, not to expect him to do first day kindy or pta meetings for sure. Look at xiao jun mum. I don think that kinda life suits most ppl. I thibk here it only works because she is a military doc. N understand the framework. Kinda sad to think that these ppl who protects the nation n ppl can't live a mormsl life. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3