My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

29 minutes ago, SnT said:

Waaaa one morning I din visit n this site moved so fast haha.. 

If 31 to 40 dump it will be next week then since this week is 19 20 21 22 33 24. Haha... Its tonight yippeeeee

Waaa many Malaysian here. I m sarawakian hehe... Kuching. 

oooo hi hi hahahaha.... :) 

btw i saw quite a number of bad reviews in Douban....lols not going to repeat what they say either lols

• Haha 1

Hehe.... Don worry.... As long as we are entertained, I think it is a good drama. Bound to be voices if unhappiness.

On mydramalist the complaints were mostly targeted at migu character.. Which i also cannot stand. Her puppy eyes look for zr is making me very ickyyy... Recent illogicalness is she was brought w him to his office cause police was questionning zr. N police says loud n super clear its a shooting. M gun is 3d. Omgood lord!!!! .. She saw his 'toy' gun which he brought w him to the convention. Even in normal circumstances why would any grown man carry a toy gun w him to a m medical meeting.. I just cannot comprehend why she is not feeling one inch worry when the police visited zr over murder w 3d gun n all she could do is go jelly over the hologram. N muze is telling him to stay away from xc her bestie, police are questionning him. I mean what a bird brain.. Serious i don expect her to be smart but this is so illogically stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Happy MDG Day!!!! 

Hopes for this week’s episodes… lots and lots of airtime and romance for our OTP, more cute cat scenes, less shrieks from the cousin, and Migu growing a brain (I know, I know, prob won’t happen but I can dream!) 😂

• Haha 2
  • Party! 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Watching eps 19 - LMZ is a saint isn’t he ? He just offered his bank card so that she could get some funds to help treat that girl with paraquat poisoning. And how many cakes did he buy  make for her now? But I definitely agree with Mi Gu - Xia Chu go get your hair washed ! :pandawhat:

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

Isn't this what a girl normally does for a guy? What a flipping of roles!

ahahah I though that was cute...I almost though that he may / could kiss her here..

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Watching eps 19 - LMZ is a saint isn’t he ? He just offered his bank card so that she could get some funds to help treat that girl with paraquat poisoning. And how many cakes did he buy  make for her now? But I definitely agree with Mi Gu - Xia Chu go get your hair washed ! :pandawhat:

and when she wore that scarf lol hahaha 

she spoke too fast too be honest I felt like listening to some carton 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really these 2 episodes other than their sweetness are twisting my poor heart up n around.. First the poor gal who drank herbicide n her watching her dad died. Then the lung rescue. I officially super hated zr. He is a sadist n cruel man. Fancy trying to kill off lmz while he is delivering the lungs. W xc in the car somemore. N he twisted the truth w the shipyard shooting saying lmz spoil it to get old master to kill lmz off. Liar coward snake. Arrrrgggghhhh.... When will xc wake up n stop defending him. I really cannot stand it anymore. His eery appearance at the hospital right after the accident sends creep n goosebumps to me. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

At eps 16...I am laughing hard....when LMZ said he'd rather hear her say the magical 3 words instead of thanking him

Expectations...

Spoiler

GOyeqaQ.png

Reality 

Spoiler

af60ARX.png

This Liang Mu Ze...such a tease!

6 minutes ago, SnT said:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4648443273216030

Trailer 21 22. 

Official first kiss hehe... N we now can like cousin haha.... Actually after understanding her back story, we really can love her n forgive her for the initial weirdness. 

Oh gosh....they kissed in front of Shrieking Cousin. I cannot wait to see the latter's reaction. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes so touching. U know a guy is interested in you when he is wilking to give u his wallet. N they do wo thinking. That's just so sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM I swear LMZ is such a tease for using 'three words'. For a soldier with such a 'kayu' face, he is such a flirt. My goodness, the shierking cousin actually verbalised whatever he was feeling. Ok, she's much smarter and so much more perceptive than what she appeared to be in the first place.

I love how Tian Yong brought out his phone and the book of poems. I couldn't stop laughing at his revelation - a phone is for making calls, isn't it?

And I just wanted to say, Thank God it's Tuesday.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 3

@IpohBanana This Tian Yong is completely old school. I lol-ed so hard at the Books of Poems.  I don't know if I should be happy or worried for him that Shrieking cousin likes him so much. He's a sweet guy and a gentleman - perhaps he really is the only one that can handle her yo-yo emotions. 

Aiyo @SnT there was so much teasing going on in eps 16 , near kiss & accidental kiss...ahahah what trope has this drama not used yet. But I did like that he is with her in all these critical moments. The car chase scene was quite manic . I hope she realises ZR's real face soon. 

• Haha 3

But that scene at the hospital where our girl says she fell into the sea and the teacher/doctor says "you've worked hard" feels like such an understatement. I tot that was rather off in the script. Frankly, give me the other doctor/ teacher from YAMH anytime. That one is such a dashing and intelligent gentlemen. This one is so comedic. 

Also what a waste of LMZ taking leave. Initially it was to keep her company after the scare she had. But since then he has been at home while she has been at work. The only consolation is he can bring her dinner/supper in the form of cakes and show up to offer her his bank card. Couldn't they have spent his vacation time like on a date well sort of one anyway? (pouts and grumbles while wagging an accusing finger at the scriptwriter ) 

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Whoahhhh… finally got to watch today’s episodes. I feel like my heart was in my throat the entire time. First with all the romantically moments. LMZ, you tease! The three words you want to hear are NOT “Let’s eat.” Also, today may be the first episode where I was not happy with Er Miao, lol. So many great things happening between the OTP!

But the car chase at the end… ZR is the worst! Interfering with an innocent person’s life like that all for his own nefarious, revenge purposes. I loved how XC took a few steps backwards when he surprise appeared at the hospital. It’s like too weird and too coincidental that he’d show up right at that moment. I’m glad LMZ’s words and her instincts are kicking in. May she soon see the truth about him.

The only part I liked about Migu today was when she helped clue XC in to LMZ’s feelings. And the cousin shrieked less in today’s episodes, so progress there! 

Finally, where can I find me a man who’ll bake me a cake every day AND hand over his bank card? :wow:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

56 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Finally, where can I find me a man who’ll bake me a cake every day AND hand over his bank card? :wow:

remember when u find one check out and see is there any extra k? i want 1 too lols....hahahhaa

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

This bit on Happy Camp was so good...Johnny's training here paid dividends. He is seriously strong, he fended off the rest and kept Li Qin on the float . Team MDG won!

its was really good....he just flip ppl off!!! and all of them were actually targeting....they were not focusing on LiQin at all

10 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

But that scene at the hospital where our girl says she fell into the sea and the teacher/doctor says "you've worked hard" feels like such an understatement. I tot that was rather off in the script. Frankly, give me the other doctor/ teacher from YAMH anytime. That one is such a dashing and intelligent gentlemen. This one is so comedic. 

i have to agree with you....professionalism wise in the medical field ...YAMH had it hands down...however action wise we need to give it to MDG....even though YAMH started off with a bang.....the rest was your basic life to life scenario happening ... of course except the last one.....where Mika & XKL saving each other in the bus hostages scenes....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Whoahhhh… finally got to watch today’s episodes. I feel like my heart was in my throat the entire time. First with all the romantically moments. LMZ, you tease! The three words you want to hear are NOT “Let’s eat.” Also, today may be the first episode where I was not happy with Er Miao, lol. So many great things happening between the OTP!

Yes i felt my heart went on a roller coaster ride. Lmz is good for someone who has been too busy for a relationship. Now i really look forward for dating moments between them.. 

But the car chase at the end… ZR is the worst! Interfering with an innocent person’s life like that all for his own nefarious, revenge purposes. I loved how XC took a few steps backwards when he surprise appeared at the hospital. It’s like too weird and too coincidental that he’d show up right at that moment. I’m glad LMZ’s words and her instincts are kicking in. May she soon see the truth about him.

Exactly.. It is a act of a cruel man. That lungs are someone innocent life. What evilness. No matter what back story he has that is not an excuse to cause harm to innocent. Love how xc shouted lmz when lungs news come from. Dr zhang haha.... Din dr zhang find it weird that she says ahe is at home after lunch. N next thing he is on speakers phone w her n  lmz.. Hahaha.... N how he tied her laces for her... I n swooning w this lmz sweetness. N did u guys see he pulled her down w him in the pushing game haha... That is on purpose n he got his peck on the lips haha

The only part I liked about Migu today was when she helped clue XC in to LMZ’s feelings. And the cousin shrieked less in today’s episodes, so progress there!

Ya... At leasr she is useful. 

Cakes not everyday i don want to get fat... Bank card yes... In chinese drama when a man hand over his salary card, it is always to his sifur (wifey) haha... 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2