Always Have, Always Will 原来时光都记得 [2021]

300px-Always_Have%2C_Always_Will.jpgChinese title: 原来时光都记得 / Yuan lai shi guang dou ji de
English title: Always Have, Always Will

Genre:  Youth, romance

Episodes: 24

Director:  Han Zeng Guang (韩曾光)

Broadcast Period: Jan/20/21

Cast:

Li Ge Yang as Luo Yan
Lin Qian Lu as Fang Li
Ren Yun Jie
Wen Rong Xin
Dai Rui

Synopsis:

Fang Li is a girl from a small town who befriends the school's smartest guy, Luo Yan. However to Fang Li, Luo Yan was a nightmare to her. Three years later, they reunite at university, but Luo Yan does not remember Fang Li anymore. However their story continues.

Sources:

dramawiki, cnewdevotee

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Yay I found this 

I was looking all over the place to chat about this drama. 

I love this drama because it is their college years I am watching. Not their high school years, for some reason high schools years tend to bore me. 

ML and FL are so cute together. ML loves picking on the FL.  On the very first day he sees her he does this but yet claims she isn’t memorable 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295e35e0907ef488b5fe

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

16 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Yay I found this 

I was looking all over the place to chat about this drama

I love this drama because it is their college years I am watching not their their high school years 

ML and FL are so cute together. ML loves picking on the FL.  On the very first day he sees her he does this but yet claims she isn’t memorable 

well some guys tends to have a big ego or image they wanted to protect lols hahahaha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

isnt there another program they call it spotify?

I think I will have to check for it individually. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Hey 

Welcome back @Hyacinth0910 After watching episode 5 , I now can say when they were in High School they started off the wrong foot. From the time he just stood there and watch her crash from her bike. Lol  

I also understand why she was making the extra cash, she was doing it for her grandmother. It seems her grandmother didn’t spend money on herself but on her and she wanted Grandmother to be more comfortable and healthy. I do wonder what else is she hiding??

6bbebafe2be2e21fa11ef70b3e2b38c3.gif

I wish this drama was airing somewhere else other than Youku. But still enjoying it 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Our ML is very misunderstood, he is trying not to be. He is also seeking help to get his memories back. 
FL had a crush on a classmate but he can’t be with her because his ex girlfriend played a really good card.  Her crush had a family emergency which requires money and  his ex paid for all medical bills. So no he has to date her. When will woman realize obtaining a man like that will never end well. Smh smh 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Our ML is very misunderstood, he is trying not to be. He is also seeking help to get his memories back. 
FL had a crush on a classmate but he can’t be with her because his ex girlfriend played a really good card.  Her crush had a family emergency which requires money and  his ex paid for all medical bills. So no he has to date her. When will woman realize obtaining a man like that will never end well. Smh smh 

a lot of woman thought they can buy a man using money.....

however they dont really appreciate them instead when they gotten them....instead they always remind them that without them they cant be where they are today....also not to mention that they forget everyone had their own pride

• Clapping Hands 1
On 1/28/2021 at 1:13 PM, UnniSara said:

Hey 

Welcome back @Hyacinth0910 After watching episode 5 , I now can say when they were in High School they started off the wrong foot. From the time he just stood there and watch her crash from her bike. Lol  

I also understand why she was making the extra cash, she was doing it for her grandmother. It seems her grandmother didn’t spend money on herself but on her and she wanted Grandmother to be more comfortable and healthy. I do wonder what else is she hiding??

I wish this drama was airing somewhere else other than Youku. But still enjoying it 

Hahahahhahahha!!! Thank youuuuu!!! Sorry for the late reply.....Finally i was able to change my password here!!! And yes....i think the same too...Fang Li’s grandmother dotes on her a lot to make up for having her losing both of her parents at an early age - which breaks my heart and cried a little bit in this scene....another scene that saddens me is when Fang Li came home from collecting empty tin cans so she could make a toy out of those tin cans so she could sell those on a much higher price...Fang Li had really a hard life when she was growing up...and i am sooo glad Luo Yan was there with her helping her in every way he can! SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR EPISODE 13 TO BE SUBBED ON THURSDAYYYYYY!:heiboi:

• Like 2