Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤 [2020]

8 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

That is because i've subscribe iQiyi lol. I also subscribe weTV, so yeah lucky i can watch it everyday, i am up to 10 last night. Cant wait for tonight!

Poisoned Love is aired on Mango TV? Cant watch it then hiks.. Have to wait until the subs are out. I dont subsrcibe Viki anymore, many good dramas are restricted in my region sigh... 

Poisoned Love not bad to be honest....though i felt a lil draggy....i better write the review first then only i can sit down and watch the rest ....

damn...C-Drama releases is really too fast....

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Poisoned Love not bad to be honest....though i felt a lil draggy....i better write the review first then only i can sit down and watch the rest ....

damn...C-Drama releases is really too fast....

Oh okay, love is sweet is not draggy so far, i like when they do the investigation, like a really detective, but a light one, easy to solve of course from our male lead lol.

Yeah currently so many new releases c-drama yeah? I almost cant keep up! 

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
9 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

Oh okay, love is sweet is not draggy so far, i like when they do the investigation, like a really detective, but a light one, easy to solve of course from our male lead lol.

Yeah currently so many new releases c-drama yeah? I almost cant keep up! 

they are killing us this year.....so many dramas all released back to back!!!

not that im complaining

1 minute ago, Lynne said:

aiyooo you guys... I am so overwhelmed right now...... so many releases........ 

by this rate i will need another computer soon lols

• Haha 2

There are so many good C dramas lately but I saw the trailer for this one and couldn't help but start watching. I am loving Luo Yunxi in this one... he looks so good! I am on ep 6 at the moment and can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. That kissing scene you posted @Lynne is soooo hot! I can't wait to watch that episode!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

On 9/29/2020 at 9:40 PM, themarchioness said:

Ahhhh, I've been thinking about watching this drama and now I see so many familiar names in this forum, it is a sign!  Should I finish Maiden Holmes first, though, or just dig right in?  :laugh:

I am also watching Maiden Holmes but I highly recommend you dive in on this one. Are you watching Dating in the Kitchen? That's another one I highly recommend!

@abs-oluteM yes! That video is from this one and I am still waiting for that episode! Can't wait! I've seen all 12 episodes available so far. I have to admit I'm pretty happy to see these kinds of scenes from C dramas lately. @Lynne actually also found a BTS for the kissing scene for Dating in the Kitchen and it was just as hot.

Spoiler

I love how this drama shows scenes from their childhood based on their individual perspectives. From JJ's POV, Yuan Xu was a bully. However, as we can see from the flashbacks from YX's POV, he was always looking out for her but she just misunderstands his intentions. I really loved the flashback of her jumping from the tree and thinking he didn't catch her when in truth, he did try to catch her and he got hurt in the process but he hid it from her. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

8 hours ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker which episode are you in?

There's a scene where they watch a movie together and someone passes by them and says to YX, "you look like Luo Yunxi! So handsome".. and then JJ says "what about me? I hear I look like Bai Lu!" :lol:

i havent started to be honest....i stop at episode 1 hahahaha....however....im going to watch it definitely lols

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Mouse said:

Already caught up to episode 18 and I'm just dying for them to be together already. The leads have such great chemistry. :love:

I kinda feel bad for 2nd ML.. he's got such a sad life. TBH, I'm not interested in the love story between the side characters.. LOL

I laughed so hard during the latest episode....The Octopus' Mouth Dance is killing me.....:lol: I am agree with you that the side characters' love story is so boring to the point of annoying. The girl is so so so so..... #censored  :HaunterOK:  DuLei is a good actor, his confrontation with trash dad had me sitting on the edge of my seat and I feel so bad for him. It's obvious he got no chances with JJ but I hope he will has a kind of consolation prize and won't be left all alone....

71GKp1.gif

I love this frame so much I had to gif-ed it.....:Ghastlel:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Star Struck 1