Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤 [2020]

1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I laughed so hard during the latest episode....The Octopus' Mouth Dance is killing me.....:lol: I am agree with you that the side characters' love story is so boring to the point of annoying. The girl is so so so so..... #censored  :HaunterOK:  DuLei is a good actor, his confrontation with trash dad had me sitting on the edge of my seat and I feel so bad for him. It's obvious he got no chances with JJ but I hope he will has a kind of consolation prize and won't be left all alone....

YES! That Octopus dance was so cute and hilarious! You can totally see why they work together as a couple.. they are just so in synch and they can be both serious and silly with each other. And yes, the side characters' love story is a killer. I just FF through their scenes. I am hoping for a happy ending for Du Lei. 

Seriously though, when are they finally going to be together?! I can't wait for all the kissing scenes!

• Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse

There is a total of 36 episodes and we are half way most likely next week they will officially together.....😂😂 This drama is so shallow but this is one of those drama that I watch solely for The OTP’s chemistry. They are so cute and on fire at the same time. 

No real kisses yet but there are lots of hugs and skinship which is I love....They’re very touchy feely and they do it in a very natural way....I appreciate it a lot because both K and C dramas rarely have decent and natural skinship.  Romance isn’t all about total making out only but hugs and touches are the best 😎😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@OsmanthusTea I just hope it's soon bec the sooner they become a couple, the more kisses and skinship we'll get! I agree, it's refreshing to see how very touchy feely they are and how natural it appears. I also liked Love Designer for the same reason and Dating in the Kitchen. It seems like C dramas are improving when it comes to displays of affection. Let's hope the trend continues!!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

On 10/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, NiteWalker said:

u know when they were filming this particular scenes, even the director couldnt hold it and ended up laughing so loud that he ruin the take, and BaiLu also having a hard times herself to act that silly too.....

they had to do couple of take just for that......

Actually I saw another longer one but it disappeared from Youtube and Weibo....Apparently according to the script, YuanShuai supposed to do the sexy lips but I think it was deleted??

Tonight spoiler:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/177208634.html?weibo_id=4558913926594826

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

oooo i like this one....the way they edit it, that there are 2 YunXi in the picture lols, these fans are really good, its very natural

Weibo is a goldmine for great edited photos of celebrities. C fans are super dedicated.....

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/177214659.html?weibo_id=4558926366644811

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The sofa kiss is HOT. Never seen Leo kisses all out like that....😎😎😎😎

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Weibo is a goldmine for great edited photos of celebrities. C fans are super dedicated.....

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/177214659.html?weibo_id=4558926366644811

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The sofa kiss is HOT. Never seen Leo kisses all out like that....😎😎😎😎

they are a a gold mine lols......

however i dont have the times to hog on every drama so u guys posting it here is very good hahahha....muahss love u guys

Just now, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker

I am only watching Gumiho and LIS at the moment so I have the time to dig the goldmine......:cool:

hahhaah good go dig out more hahahaha

actually i notice that C-Drama has now improve alot of their artist kissing scenes...and they are more daring and pushing forwards... from the director too, looking at the way the director push this forward in between Leo & BaiLu during the filming

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

actually i notice that C-Drama has now improve alot of their artist kissing scenes...and they are more daring and pushing forwards... from the director too, looking at the way the director push this forward in between Leo & BaiLu during the filming

I noticed the same thing......

00-BE6-F9-B-B57-E-4-A19-8-D72-F3067-FD92

Such a beautiful shoots....🥰🥰

Of course C ent industry has to up their game IF they want to compete with the like of Kdrama.  Beside Thai Lakorn is getting a great amount of attention too and they are sizzling HOT......

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I noticed the same thing......Of course C ent industry has to up their game IF they want to compete with the like of Kdrama.  Beside Thai Lakorn is getting a great amount of attention too and they are sizzling HOT......

Thai Lakorn artist are all gorgeous .... are they uping their kissing styles too??? i usually find their kissing to be a lil dry and one thing that i cant stand is they tend to shriek alot lols

@NiteWalker

I had never really watch Thai Lakorn but saw lots of snippets in FB. Saw some quite explicit bed scenes and hotter than any Asian dramas kissing scene. YES! They are absolutely gorgeous and the ladies are so sexy. Ample B and B.....😎😎😎

Thai Lakorn seems to mega makjang with lots of female shrieking and high pitch screaming with gun machine speeds or maybe that’s how the way they speak their language??? Not sure also.... 

But one thing that I don’t really like from Thai Lakorn is lots of forced kisses and forced make out....😒😒😒 Just because the man is smoking, it doesn’t make it okay lha....

@Mouse

There are lots of kisses and making out sessions in the spoilers that I saw in Weibo.....💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

But one thing that I don’t really like from Thai Lakorn is lots of forced kisses and forced make out....😒😒😒 Just because the man is smoking, it doesn’t make it okay lha....

very true...this is also one of the part that sometimes make me turn off or away

okie i loving their episode airing schedule more and more nowadays....there is always indication on what is going to happen next @OsmanthusTea 

@movingwheel this will help you

qS0rXxh.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

@NiteWalker

Most of the time Leo got a light bulb roles where he rarely got the girl.....:HaunterOK: The most devastating one is Ashes of Love where he killed for love but still got rejected....:shocked2: But in And The Winner Is Love, he got the girl too....I didn't watch that one because I don't like the FL. In LIS, since the beginning Leo is sure will gets the girl liao mah.....DL got zero chances....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker

Most of the time Leo got a light bulb roles where he rarely got the girl.....:HaunterOK: The most devastating one is Ashes of Love where he killed for love but still got rejected....:shocked2: But in And The Winner Is Love, he got the girl too....I didn't watch that one because I don't like the FL. In LIS, since the beginning Leo is sure will gets the girl liao mah.....DL got zero chances....

well i didnt watch 'The Winner is Love' as well cause i dunno why ...the vibe in between the OTP is just wrong....Leo look amazing there....he play the right way and also show off that he is part of the top in the martial art world....

however when they force his visual with the girl, it just doesnt work for me....so i drop it after 1st episode.....

LIS sure he will get the girl d....it is his turn to be the light and under the lime already lols

• Haha 1