Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤 [2020]

7 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Damsel in distress and Cinderella Syndrome aren't Chinese culture. Chinese history recorded many strong female characters. No such thing as ladies first....:HaunterOK: In traditional Chinese household female was the one dealing with everything while the man's duty was solely earning for a living. There is why Tiger Moms are C Moms....:Ghastlel:

Chinese Culture is full of Green Tea Lady & White Lotus :x

• Haha 1

Hello Love Is Sweet watchers!

I am here to share about an upcoming forum game that will be part of Jang Haven's upcoming 100th day celebrations!

This game is organised by members, with members, for members and staff to get to know one another better! Check out this thread for more information to sign up!

P/S: If you stumbled across Jang Haven recently, come join us and start chatting about the dramas you are watching. So many good ones this season that we can't stop talking about! :MewWave:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes...their chemistry is really superb for the series though personal not the kind of fluff i like lols

Haha! All fluffs are fun to watch....kind of? Maybe not. There are some dramas that are too cute. Also, I've been watching so many fluffy dramas lately. :laugh:

• Haha 1