Ye Qing (叶青) As Shang GuanXi (上官曦)

Yao Yi Chen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao(谢霄)

Xi Xue (习雪) As LinLing (林菱)

Han Cheng Yu (韩承羽) As Lan DaoXing (蓝道行)

Yao YiChen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao (谢霄)

LuHong (路宏) As  Yang Yue (杨岳)

Guo XiaoFeng As Yang ChengWan ll Yang Li

Huang YouQi(黄由启) As Chen Fu(岺福)

Zhang YiYing As Chung YuMin (LuYi's cousin)

Synopsis:

In the final years of the reign of Jiajing Emperor during the Ming Dynasty, Lu Yi of the Jin Yi Wei is commissioned to investigate the disappearance of funds that have been set aside for river repairs in Yangzhou. He is assisted by Yuan Jin Xia of the Liushanmen. The two accidentally become involved in a conspiracy.

The talented female constable Yuan Jin Xia gets into a disagreement with the hot-tempered Jin Yi Wei Lu Yi over a case that they are both involved in. Jin Xia thought that she'd never encounter Lu Yi again in this lifetime, yet fate has its way of bringing two people back together. Government funds have been stolen and Jin Xia receives orders to assist Lu Yi in his investigation.

(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Adapted from the novel: 锦衣之下 by Lan SeShi

Official Sites
Baidu | Douban | Weibo

Photo Album

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 2

Characters Poster:

ojDcv7Z.jpg

Ren Jialun (任嘉伦) As LuYi (陆绎)

L3n2iqt.jpg

Tan Songyun (谭松韵) As Yuan JinXia (袁今夏)

YxaQ6DV.jpg

LuHong (路宏) As  Yang Yue (杨岳)

Og7eyjS.jpg

Ye Qing (叶青) As Shang GuanXi (上官曦)

5WHs87G.jpg

Han Dong (韩栋) As Yan ShiFan严世蕃

CLHhQoX.jpg

Xi Xue (习雪) As LinLing (林菱)

Jm8chVy.jpg

Yao Yi Chen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao(谢霄)

mogJx25.jpg

Han Cheng Yu (韩承羽) As Lan DaoXing (蓝道行)

OST

• Party! 2
On 9/5/2020 at 12:10 PM, NiteWalker said:

I know I always saw u still lurking in anything regarding them ....

at least we get to see them in ‘back to field’ together right haha

I know and the fact they released a deleted scene out of no where, i’m here waiting for them to release more

• Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

42 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the way LuYi said it, is really sarcastic hahahaha....he is complimenting by saying ppl 'unashamed' ?? hahah and admirable? ROFL

I sometimes wonder where did he get such confident to say that, i mean him and jinxia aren’t even together yet 

the power of male lead

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

I must be the latest person who watch the drama now, haha. But it's fine, I am enjoying watching the show btw. I think I fall for lu yi and jin xia couple more as the episodes moves. The first episode doesn't really get me. But most of people told me that this is good so I keep going to continue it. And yup it's kind of I find a rare hidden gem through this drama.

Btw who will be my spazzing company now, will everyone rewatch with me? haha

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I must be the latest person who watch the drama now, haha. But it's fine, I am enjoying watching the show btw. I think I fall for lu yi and jin xia couple more as the episodes moves. The first episode doesn't really get me. But most of people told me that this is good so I keep going to continue it. And yup it's kind of I find a rare hidden gem through this drama.

Btw who will be my spazzing company now, will everyone rewatch with me? haha

any times my dear....i have the whole drama ingrain insides me u know hahahaha.....just tell me where u were...

well for the first episode i love the grand entrance by JinXia hahahha...totally awesome for me how she trace that runaway daughter with the servant

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

any times my dear....i have the whole drama ingrain insides me u know hahahaha.....just tell me where u were...

well for the first episode i love the grand entrance by JinXia hahahha...totally awesome for me how she trace that runaway daughter with the servant

I like when she reveals the clues whenever she does her investigation... she looks cool

There are some parts that crack me up for the episodes I recently done, it's when LY plays on XX when he brags his swordsmanship skill. You seeing him become amnesiac and acts like 14 to 8 years old boy, awww... too bad they heal him fast, well,that's good I mean, but the cute LY should have stay a bit longer, :heart:

Under+The+Power+3.jpg

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like when she reveals the clues whenever she does her investigation... she looks cool

There are some parts that crack me up for the episodes I recently done, it's when LY plays on XX when he brags his swordsmanship skill. You seeing him become amnesiac and acts like 14 to 8 years old boy, awww... too bad they heal him fast, well,that's good I mean, but the cute LY should have stay a bit longer, 

hehehe i also love the part where he had eyes contact with JinXia when he told JinXia to act like he hasnt recover to aggregate XieXiao who didnt like that LuYi is too close with JinXia since he like also like JinXia hahahahaha 

• Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe i also love the part where he had eyes contact with JinXia when he told JinXia to act like he hasnt recover to aggregate XieXiao who didnt like that LuYi is too close with JinXia since he like also like JinXia hahahahaha 

and I love how JX confidently saying him looking handsome to everyone, and yes everyone see how these two are falling but they're still in the dark, in their own world. hahaha. 

ah, that serves him right! he is kinda bad to his sister, act pretty childish and quite trouble maker, lols

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

and I love how JX confidently saying him looking handsome to everyone, and yes everyone see how these two are falling but they're still in the dark, in their own world. hahaha. 

ah, that serves him right! he is kinda bad to his sister, act pretty childish and quite trouble maker, lols

hehehe...actually LuYi recognize his feeling towards JinXia earlier on, he is taking more and more note towards JinXia while JinXia still remain the clueless her....