Under the Power 锦衣之下 [2019]

NiteWalker

23 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe...actually LuYi recognize his feeling towards JinXia earlier on, he is taking more and more note towards JinXia while JinXia still remain the clueless her....

yeas, he somehow has the feelings long before JX. JX is so funny and honest. I love when they written her character to be this way, she loves money and she is being honest with it. hahaha

btw, the love triangle started in a wrong direction between LY, his cousin and JX, gosh, I feel nervous seeing how they deal with the mess later, lol

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the cousin wasnt in love with LuYi, she only did it because she is angry with JinXia, as she felt that JinXia is making fun of her and all that....

I am not reaching that ep yet and I know it comes next, haha

okay, it is not JX intention to make fun at her actually, it's just JX didn't realize that he was seen as guy in front of her and she is her savior so she feel for JX. hope this wont last long. I love this drama cuz It didnt drag things for too long. they move from one case to another case to find the real end to YSY family. That disgusting guy pissed me off. I want someone to kick her butt and give him some good punch in his face. 

Promo Round-up: Under the Power – Cfensi'

aiyooo... how could I stop my heart from beating too fast, haha, he is my new crush:wow:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

This is another drama I'd love to see sooner or later, once my sched clears for some serious binge watching! 😍 

u really should....this is honestly a good drama and i love it too...if u dont mind spoiler, u can read the review i did for it hahaha....its at the review section :P

36 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I love this drama cuz It didnt drag things for too long. they move from one case to another case to find the real end to YSY family. That disgusting guy pissed me off. I want someone to kick her butt and give him some good punch in his face. 

to be honest with you....i quite like the Xiao GeLao.....hahaha i find him cute however of course when he hurt our dearie JinXia!!!

• Star Struck 1
9 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u really should....this is honestly a good drama and i love it too...

I used to binge watch in mornings, which is now the time of online schooling...net is good but zoom and teams take a lot of bandwidth. Tsk. I'll have to clear an hour or two in evenings so that I can see an episode or two, not the binge watch I prefer. :idk:

• Haha 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

I used to binge watch in mornings, which is now the time of online schooling...net is good but zoom and teams take a lot of bandwidth. Tsk. I'll have to clear an hour or two in evenings so that I can see an episode or two, not the binge watch I prefer. 

hahaha with UTP u cant stop lols....u just want to continue watching......

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
55 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

This is another drama I'd love to see sooner or later, once my sched clears for some serious binge watching! 😍 

Oh c'mon mayan watch now with me!! We can spazz about it together. Hahaha.

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I used to binge watch in mornings, which is now the time of online schooling...net is good but zoom and teams take a lot of bandwidth. Tsk. I'll have to clear an hour or two in evenings so that I can see an episode or two, not the binge watch I prefer. 

Ah.. .I see. But you see I even watch and play during my work hours but of course behind my boss's back. Hahaha

I habe multiple tabs open and quickly switch to my priority one once someone comes near me. Hahaha.  And it is fun to watch like this sometimes. It's like killing two birds with one stone. 

59 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

to be honest with you....i quite like the Xiao GeLao.....hahaha i find him cute however of course when he hurt our dearie JinXia!!!

I guess this is the example of good look with an ugly heart. So I can see him in a good light. Not until he gets his punishments and repent. But ai doubt he'll do. The actor does look good. 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I guess this is the example of good look with an ugly heart. So I can see him in a good light. Not until he gets his punishments and repent. But ai doubt he'll do. The actor does look good. 

yes he is a solid actor :) despite him being bad i cant bring myself to totally hate him....give the offset of the historical we do have corrupts official all the times....besides even in the modern days now we still do have corrupts official at every knot of the world....

• Like 1

Ohh... @NiteWalker I love JX more. No wonder LY falls for her! She doesn't let anyone bully her. 

29 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes he is a solid actor :) despite him being bad i cant bring myself to totally hate him....give the offset of the historical we do have corrupts official all the times....besides even in the modern days now we still do have corrupts official at every knot of the world....

Yup. He does good with his acting. I hate Xiao Gelao so much!!! Lols. Whenever he sees girl he likes he creeps me out. Dunno I just feel that way. I can bear with corrupt officials but once they do nasty things to women. Ughh.. I can't stand him! 

Of course. We do have them both reel and real life. Sigh.. and they are like pest which survives in every seasons. Need more good pesticide to get rid of them all. Hahaha

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 1

I love the parallel scenes that they're showing us here.

Since mayan hasn't watched I must be considerate right not to spoil her. Hahaha

Spoiler

It was LY who keep saving JX first the. It takes turn to her saving him then. Then it is JX who kissed him while he didnt remember and now it is him who kissed her while she doesn't remember. I love the moments she spill all this secrets to him to the moment he asked her to do it again and they both are eyes locking. Aww.. their love spark... JX pouting her lips... haha.. hao ke ai! :wow:

Aiyooo.... why didn't I watch this way before, when I still have lots of free time a few months ago. I can binge it all night and sleep in the morning. Now I have to sleep lah. 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I love the parallel scenes that they're showing us here.

Since mayan hasn't watched I must be considerate right not to spoil her. Hahaha

Hide contents

It was LY who keep saving JX first the. It takes turn to her saving him then. Then it is JX who kissed him while he didnt remember and now it is him who kissed her while she doesn't remember. I love the moments she spill all this secrets to him to the moment he asked her to do it again and they both are eyes locking. Aww.. their love spark... JX pouting her lips... haha.. hao ke ai! :wow:

Aiyooo.... why didn't I watch this way before, when I still have lots of free time a few months ago. I can binge it all night and sleep in the morning. Now I have to sleep lah. 

Aigh, this becoming active makes me want to rewatch 

• Haha 3

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

7 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

because months ago u were not tight with me hahahahahahah.....

u only go in +/- to +++++++ lols

7 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Aigh, this becoming active makes me want to rewatch 

watch watch watch hahahahhaa

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

how many times have u re-watch lols....

since beginning of the year till now you are still in UTP bubbles hahahaha

More than 5? LOL 

i mean i can’t get over it if i’m still translation or else the hype be dead

• Haha 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

I like the war scenes. They show how they plan it very carefully to the execution. Even the CGI doesn't look that great but it doesn't make it bad either.

I like how they portray the women are strong and not just stand still while doing nothing. They don't give up in that difficult situation. They stand up and pick up the sword to defend the land. Qi madam along with JX and DY are the trio heroes who never let anyone mess with hungzhou. That is cool. I mean all these episodes I am quite bitter seeing how the women are mostly treated like trash here. They're just a tool for those scumbags to reach their goal or satiafy their desires. So having madam Qi and JX are such a great balance.

And... oh my... oh my.... LY is just sweeter and sweeter each day to JX. I love he teases her that who is she liking to marry or how JX really cares of him and worries him. Aww..

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 9:23 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

I like the war scenes. They show how they plan it very carefully to the execution. Even the CGI doesn't look that great but it doesn't make it bad either.

I like how they portray the women are strong and not just stand still while doing nothing. They don't give up in that difficult situation. They stand up and pick up the sword to defend the land. Qi madam along with JX and DY are the trio heroes who never let anyone mess with hungzhou. That is cool. I mean all these episodes I am quite bitter seeing how the women are mostly treated like trash here. They're just a tool for those scumbags to reach their goal or satiafy their desires. So having madam Qi and JX are such a great balance.

And... oh my... oh my.... LY is just sweeter and sweeter each day to JX. I love he teases her that who is she liking to marry or how JX really cares of him and worries him. Aww..

yes this is one of my most fav arc.....they dont make those usual damsel in distress types....however they give us some women with brain....

i also like how the cousin redeem herself and realize that she was wrong all this while and she step up and fight till the end.....

while they may not be able to hold the fort to the best, they tried it and hold it off enough for the armies to reach them and im happy enough with it.......they zoom in and give the proper credit to the general's wife that hold the fort too

8hdNMaR.jpg

• Awesome 1