Under the Power 锦衣之下 [2019]

NiteWalker

@Alice Wonderland @MayanEcho this is just for laugh, this is the part where JinXia and LuYi were escaping from the Japanese grasp and they were force to the cliff where LuYi took the jump with JinXia in his arms....a sharp eyes fans took notice that actually there is a path down the cliff which means they could easily run from instead of taking the jump like in the drama :smug:

the scene in the drama hehehehe

E6FXpHi.jpg

and the actual path down without the needs to jump **AHEM**

6fqplw7.jpg

• Haha 2
On 9/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, NiteWalker said:

JiaLun singing the theme song for 'Under the Power'

Is he originally an idol singer? So it is him who sings the song?? Aww... the feels 😍😍😍

He has a good voice and look. Complete package! 😍😍😍

Aishh... zenme ban?? Zenme ban?? How should I get over him now? I check his old dramas or recent one but it seems the girl doesn't really attract me. Hahaha. I become like you. That LY is always best with JX. Can they make season 2??sighhhh. Same thing I expect for GAH. Sighh... 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

Is he originally an idol singer? So it is him who sings the song?? Aww... the feels 😍😍😍

He has a good voice and look. Complete package! 😍😍😍

Aishh... zenme ban?? Zenme ban?? How should I get over him now? I check his old dramas or recent one but it seems the girl dont really attract me. Hahaha. I become like you. That LY is always nest with JX. Can they make season 2??sighhhh. Same thing i expect for GAH. Sighh... 

Jinxia also sing the other song. He’s a singer, you can search up his songs on youtube. 

you won’t get out easily, i’ve been here for a long timee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the difference in treatment before you're his and after you're his :wow2: @Alice Wonderland

See I quote how is your picture showed on my screen. Could you show me with another link?

9 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Jinxia also sing the other song. He’s a singer, you can search up his songs on youtube. 

you won’t get out easily, i’ve been here for a long timee

Aiyooo... zenme ban?? How do we get over this?

I need more LY and JX!! The ending hits to my heartstrings. They have the possible sequel. But I guess doing a sequel isn't a trend for cdrama? 🤔

So I back and forth rewatching GAH and this. Hahaha. Especially the episodes that their love starts blooming. Aww.. I love LY gazes he gives to JX. So deep and the feels... kyaaa... 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes this is one of my most fav arc.....they dont make those usual damsel in distress types....however they give us some women with brain....

yes, not many dramas like to show this side of women, 

i also like how the cousin redeem herself and realize that she was wrong all this while and she step up and fight till the end.....

i feel bad at her, she was actually the victim too, and I am glad she redeem herslef and realized that a woman can also be brave like that, stand up and held their head high with dignity. 

while they may not be able to hold the fort to the best, they tried it and hold it off enough for the armies to reach them and im happy enough with it.......they zoom in and give the proper credit to the general's wife that hold the fort too

yes, the Qi madam is just so awesome! I love how firm and fearless she is to fight the enemies. She took the risk and think pretty smart and quick. When the general guards tried to stop her or when he warned her whether their artilleries are the last one they had, she firmly lead them with no doubts. I love that scene, she becomes the girl crush of everyone on the battlefield that day. 

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the difference in treatment before you're his and after you're his :wow2: 

oh my heart, my heart skip a beat when he does all the sweet gesture for her. aww... he carries her a lot! I can count at least 3 to 4 times, hahaha

at least that cliff scene is better than the swimming scenes, hahaha. or the snakes, but well those are just minor flaws, it doesn't necessarily reduce the quality of the story plot. 

and I am so happy that scumbag XGL got his best punishment! 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like Seven tan real voice and she even sings well. both LY and her are have such a great voice. These two songs are my faves and the rest are also nice!

Oh, welcome to the club of under the power, good luck moving on

20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@Alice Wonderland @MayanEcho this is just for laugh, this is the part where JinXia and LuYi were escaping from the Japanese grasp and they were force to the cliff where LuYi took the jump with JinXia in his arms....a sharp eyes fans took notice that actually there is a path down the cliff which means they could easily run from instead of taking the jump like in the drama :smug:

the scene in the drama hehehehe

and the actual path down without the needs to jump **AHEM**

Listen, let’s be real if they were to walked down there, they’ll prob be chased until tomorrow. LOL

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 6:45 AM, AwkwarDerp said:

Also someone said this to me how come they deleted this scene, yet allow that cruel torture equipment scene, what do you guys think?

maybe they are not trying to let others see how they made the team however its pretty much alright to see how they dig information out of the victims....

what we knows is that for them to be able to implicit the dmg on other ppl....they too must be numb of the pain first....or they doesnt care about it first...

some of those training will either break you or turn you....

• 1 month later...

I hope this drama has a happy ending. Being so easily distracted is a pain.

Yuan Jin Xia is truly a nosy person. Her curiosity keeps landing her in hot water.

1. Observing what is coming on the ship in episode3-4 got her accused of stealing.

2. Wanting to see the Ghost ship got her taken to the Ghost ship

3. Her need to finding the two missing trunks got her held hostage and almost got her throat slashed & broken neck by anchor Chain.

Lu Yi must be written a cold and heartless man. I too get confused by his personalitty. One minute he  rescues and the next he put her in danger. Who is he really. Who does he care about??? In previous scene, he seems to care about his memory of his mother. It kinda made sad for him but now I need to rethink it. 

Like I said YJX has been warned by her friend to stay away from LY but her curiosity won't let her. She still wants to know about the the trunks. smh smh smh 

• Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara

I felt the same way you did. I really didn't warm up to LY immediately. I thought he was a right royal jerkass at the start. I suppose he thought he was "training" her possibly. Whatever good intentions he had, I found him overbearing.

But I liked Jin Xia right away. Those early cases were really good fun. 

I love the humour in this show.

• Like 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

54 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Lu Yi must be written a cold and heartless man. I too get confused by his personalitty. One minute he  rescues and the next he put her in danger. Who is he really. Who does he care about??? In previous scene, he seems to care about his memory of his mother. It kinda made sad for him but now I need to rethink it.

actually he wasnt suppose to care about anyone at all...it was how the character was written even in the book....

as he need to kill his own friend to survive, as it seems like Jin Yi Wei was the secret weapon or the assassination weapon the emperor created to keep his official in lines....

54 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Like I said YJX has been warned by her friend to stay away from LY but her curiosity won't let her. She still wants to know about the the trunks. smh smh smh

hahaha well ppl always say curiosity kill the cat hehehe

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@UnniSara

I felt the same way you did. I really didn't warm up to LY immediately. I thought he was a right royal jerkass at the start. I suppose he thought he was "training" her possibly. Whatever good intentions he had, I found him overbearing.

But I liked Jin Xia right away. Those early cases were really good fun. 

I love the humour in this show.

hehehe....im glad you like JinXia right away....cause i actually like how they wrote her....where she wasnt a damsel in distress where we need some overbearing guy to come to her rescue most of the times hahahah

• Like 2

Xiao Xie fellow is unfilial and a trouble maker. So glad that YJX had to point out the facts . All he cares about is Mr Sha.  
For some reason I don’t think Mr Sha is the good guy. I believe those two trunks hold goods that will cause the destruction of the Wu Clan. 
i am hoping that YJX doesn’t help XX to help Mr Sha escape. If that happens and they get caught it will be a major problem for them both. I know for a fact they will be caught because he already know who in play.! Letting thee two play is their downfall .  Smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29hr0nf8z6l8ks8o2cu6

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Also, let me clarified one thing, he was forced to kill his friend in order to become a JinYiWei, but he never kill his friend. He's just cold and cruel because he was made that way since he was a child. He was surrounded by many officials who valued themselves over people, as a JInYiWei, he has to be cruel in order to survive :cry:

poor man

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Xiao Xie fellow is unfilial and a trouble maker. So glad that YJX had to point out the facts . All he cares about is Mr Sha.  
For some reason I don’t think Mr Sha is the good guy. I believe those two trunks hold goods that will cause the destruction of the Wu Clan. 
i am hoping that YJX doesn’t help XX to help Mr Sha escape. If that happens and they get caught it will be a major problem for them both. I know for a fact they will be caught because he already know who in play.! Letting thee two play is their downfall .  Smh smh 

do you want spoiler or not hahahahaha

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

do you want spoiler or not hahahahaha

Okay chingu @NiteWalker  PLEASE YES GIVE ME SPOILER 

• Haha 1