Under the Power 锦衣之下 [2019]

NiteWalker

I am on episode 35 now and something has been bothering me. WHy is Yan ShiFan looking for JingXia. Does he know or what?? Hmmm

I swear this man is so smart. 

I now feel sorry for SG's (ZLY)  friend. She really does care for her but she is so broken. She looked for love in all the wrong places.

I have to say, although the romance between SG and YY is coming around, I am not overly fond of YY. I keep finding him to annoying because he is lack a brain. He could have went for help , instead of going after SG. They could have been saved and now they wouldn't be looking for them now. smh smh smh 

Our OTP sure knows how to move me. I can finally see why you were so addicted to this drama @NiteWalker  THe kiss and the song in the background was so well done. 

• Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

2 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I am on episode 35 now and something has been bothering me. WHy is Yan ShiFan looking for JingXia. Does he know or what?? Hmmm

i have to re-watch to answer you....lols....Yan ShiFan is a smart guy....he knows something is there.....and he know which button to push too...and also he will be the one person who will cause JinXia alot alot alot of pain.....and LuYi will also be the one person to save JinXia as well....

3 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

yes he is smart....just too bad that he use his brain in the wrong place....and for the wrong move...he is the main master brain behind all their trouble...every single plot that they foil can actually be connected right back to him....

4 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I now feel sorry for SG's (ZLY)  friend. She really does care for her but she is so broken. She looked for love in all the wrong places.

well if i were her...i would have let go the moment the guy walk out on the the wedding....there is no point for you to hold on to a man that never look once your way...

5 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I have to say, although the romance between SG and YY is coming around, I am not overly fond of YY. I keep finding him to annoying because he is lack a brain. He could have went for help , instead of going after SG. They could have been saved and now they wouldn't be looking for them now. smh smh smh 

i call YangYue muscle man :x tat's about as good as he came for me, and also one thing....he can cook...**ahem**

5 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Our OTP sure knows how to move me. I can finally see why you were so addicted to this drama @NiteWalker  THe kiss and the song in the background was so well done.

now u know why i promote it every chance i have...i love the run and catch relationship in between the OTP, they knows and read each other so well and how the emote with their emote had me drown....

not to mention i really love the way project JinXia too...she isnt your normal damsel in distress that we tends to have most of the times....

u will love a guest staring too later on :heiboi: that is one of my fav arc too....

• Like 1

Just venting 

Old Constable Yang  is selfish. In my opinion I think the love story between him and JX’s mom was one sided.  In Flashback , I believe she loved her husband. That is the only reason  can come up with for her to go back to the people trying to kill them all.  For love Old Constable Yang was willing to save JX’s mom. Although YY is similar to Old Constance Yang , I have always felt he was weak. Just because he has a scar on his face , he send SG away. He pursued her so strongly and yet just because of the scar he thinks he is no good to her. I wonder if his way of thinking is due to the era or just that he is superficial.  It really pisses me off that he did that.  It seems they are both willing to do any for love but YY can’t bare to live with the consequences. 

LY’s cousin is going to be causing so much problem for him because she blames him for what happens. How the hell is it his fault when her brother murdered someone for a prostitute. A prostitute he chooses to kill someone. If he wasn’t so spoiled , he would have never done that.  I feel bad for LY because he is trusting her or pitying her because she lost her family. Her need to live seems to be strong but O don’t pity her at all. If she hadn’t tricked YS in the first place her family would have been just fine. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

14 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Because Jinxia was supposed to die with her whole family back then, butt then another reason was he want to use her to make aunty stay with him 

Yeah, but you know what they say, when you're in love, you don't think LOL. (i think i got this idea from google)

• Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

2 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

LOL it wasn't even suppose to be logical, @UnniSara are you done the drama yet?

I finished it @AwkwarDerp. I will be honest I enjoyed the first part of the drama and kinda FFW the later episode. In all it was a good drama. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I finished it @AwkwarDerp. I will be honest I enjoyed the first part of the drama and kinda FFW the later episode. In all it was a good drama. 

i think the ending a bit draggy too...especially the political struggle but then it is always a drag for political struggle...

anyway i love the reunion in between LuYi with JinXia and where they took the long walk home in the snow

• Like 1
21 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I know! Why did they make me so bad in the drama, I feel so bad for him :cry:

which is why i say the books and the drama kinda compliment each other....i feel complete after i read the books and watch the drama, this is the very first that happen to me.....cause i never felt this way before on any project in between a book or drama....

for the first times i felt that we will only be complete either we read the book after we watch or before we watch the drama....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...