Welcome! Report Your House Here

My patronus :

20200907-122018.jpg

Spoiler

Those with the Marsh Harrier patronus are very thoughtful. Those with this patronus are reflective and often have profound ideas. ... Those with the Marsh Harrier patronus often have an individualistic or creative side. If the Marsh Harrier is your patronus, you are friendly and warm

So apparently I'm friendly & warm but evil lols :GengarCool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hufflepuff's animal mascot is a badger.

cant they give me a better mascot???

besides being left all alone there

:cry:

and i want to retake my Patronus!!!! i dont want to be a cat!!!!!!!

Tonkinese cat

There are no fewer than six types of cat in the top twenty, but the one that came in second to the dolphin was the Tonkinese cat. It’s no real surprise that cats were amongst the most common Patronus types; according to J.K. Rowling ‘it is usual for a Patronus to take the form of an animal commonly found in the caster’s native country’. A Tonkinese cat Patronus might indicate that you’re a curious and loving person. This breed delights in playing games, unlike lazier cats, and is very generous with their affection.

• Haha 6
  • Party! 1
5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So apparently I'm friendly & warm but evil lols 

We're not evil, we achieve GREAT things. People are just jealous so they mark us eVil. :GrowDerp:

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

cant they give me a better mascot???

besides being left all alone there

Hahahahahahaha. You can but need to use another email. Tell me about it, I did not want to be Slytherin but now I've accepted my fate. LOLLLL. You have the Hufflepuff dorm all to yourself though... :eeeee:

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Tell me about it, I did not want to be Slytherin but now I've accepted my fate. 

Yeah at least the house mate are familiar lols... @MayanEcho psst.... haha... 

I was pretty sure, I won't get Slytherin... I dislike the snake symbol too... But I guess Slytherin people are dark & powerful... so... not too bad (*evil laugh*)

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah at least the house mate are familiar lols... @MayanEcho psst.... haha... 

I was pretty sure, I won't get Slytherin... I dislike the snake symbol too... But I guess Slytherin people are dark & powerful... so... not too bad (*evil laugh*)

MayanEcho is a SlythePuff hahahahaha.

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

dont remind me pls....we have the flying object that love to scare ppl for fun too

Are you talking about the poltergeist, Peeves? :eeeee:Don't think he's allowed in the girls dorm. OMG I like Tonkinese Cat! So prettyyyyyy. Look at mine, NiteWalker, terrible - NOT fluffy. It's a mutant cat.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 6

@mademoisellesia I accepted my fate as Slytherin member. This is so accurate ! I can't deny no more.

Spoiler

Another characteristic some Slytherins share is a tendency towards deep, unrequited love. Severus Snape and The Bloody Baron held abiding but unreturned feelings for Lily Evans and Helena Ravenclaw, respectively. Although some Slytherins, such as Tom Riddle, were incapable of feeling love at all, those that did were known to cherish their passion abidingly and unconditionally, although often tragically due to an inability to act appropriately on their feelings. 

https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Slytherin

@abs-oluteM lols... join us...! 

• Haha 7

so im suppose to be hardworking and loyal :smug:

Helga Hufflepuff was a Welsh witch and was one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While the other founders chose to have special students, she accepted them all, but the students of her house are described as loyal and hard-working. Helga's portrait remains at Hogwarts.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Tasty 1
48 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

We're not evil, we achieve GREAT things. People are just jealous so they mark us eVil. 

Slytherins are the coolest! :PikaSwag:

48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I dig the cool Slytherin darkness and power! Nyahaha!  :GengarCool: And my patronus Ibizan hound!

Spoiler

Ibizan Hound - This is an intelligent and independent dog but is known to be a clown. For the most part, these dogs are quiet until they need to alert people of danger. They are known escape artists, so this Patronus can get you out of any sticky situation.

:GrimChamp: In short, a fixer??? LMAO!

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

I'm not on the list among Ravenclaw :MonkaTang:

Should I accompany @NiteWalker ? Hmm because I did get Hufflepuff when I tried the sorting hat quiz with my another email account years ago before pottermore site changed.

@SilverMoonTea not all Slytherin are evil. It just because many bad wizards or witches come from Slytherin that they associated the house as evil. The characteristics that most of Slytherin students would have in common are cunning, resourcefulness, and ambitious. 

@SnowBlob Whoa your wand is quite long o.O Mine is almost similar with @Lynne but with different core. If I remember correctly my wand core is phoenix feather

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Important Information

Terms of Use