Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let me take back what I said about SJ being the MVP. In ep.94, he immediately turned into an emotional person towards his dad because of his mother. Don’t think we can count on him anymore to fix things, lol. 
I gotta say though, the villainess in this drama are both so entertaining. We should’ve been shown much earlier how both of them try to outwit each other in the blackmailing department  :laugh:

I knew this would happen. One reason why I don’t feel bad for him is because he puts all the blame on his father. But yet his mom is stupid and always LYING. She calls Yu Ra a witch but she is much more vicious and cruel

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I have decided to be oddball, although SJ was lied too. I still think none of this would have happened if his MOTHEE WASN’T A vicious &greedy woman.  His mom got away for ruining so many people lives, someone had to pay. I think SJ has to pay the price and hasn’t anyone noticed that SJ will pay the ultimate price for his mom greed. The he only way for his mom to stop, SJ has to pay.  Now if he pay the price and she doesn’t repent than SJ may not be her son. 

Someone mentioned the something incredible. Su Hee was pregnant but SJ’s mom wasn’t showing at all. Here she is in a flashback chasing SH.  I was wondering what if?????? SJ isn’t Lady Joo’s child. How can YJ and SJ be the same age???  What if , I mean What if They were twin????  Yucky right? 

I am curious Did SJ and YJ ever Kiss please I can’t remember?? Or I might have fast forward the scene

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

11 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Someone mentioned the something incredible. Su Hee was pregnant but SJ’s mom wasn’t showing at all. Here she is in a flashback chasing SH.  I was wondering what if?????? SJ isn’t Lady Joo’s child. How can YJ and SJ be the same age???  What if , I mean What if They were twin????  Yucky right? 

I am curious Did SJ and YJ ever Kiss please I can’t remember?? Or I might have fast forward the scene

I believe she gave birth to SJ first. They’re same age but probably months apart. SJ is definitely her son because otherwise she wouldn’t have been so distraught because of him. 

I don’t think or remember SJ and YJ ever kissed but of course I skipped scenes too. It’s one of those standard kdrama rules, the non-OTP usually will never kiss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 1/26/2021 at 2:23 PM, jeijei said:

So are SJ and YJ half siblings or momma had an affair with the secretary? 

Not sure, but if SJ is actually the momma's son by the secretary, that would explain a lot about the secretary's motivations and his willingness to participate in all things evil.

I'm actually thinking that is the case since otherwise SJ having a crush on his bio (half) sister and romancing her would be very icky for viewers in Korea (and me).

I think momma was so desperate to hold on to her man, she was willing to do anything, including passing off her child as her husband's, pretty much as YR did to TP.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:29 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I gotta say though, the villainess in this drama are both so entertaining. We should’ve been shown much earlier how both of them try to outwit each other in the blackmailing department

YR and momma in the blackmailing wars was pretty entertaining. Though, all I could think during those sequences was that SJ's mom is actually a terrible mother as well for her to sell her son to YR like that, knowing full well what YR is like.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

After Yu Ta decides to betray Lee TaePoong she find herself in struggle to survive 

• Like 1

You would think now that someone tried to kill YuRa she would repent, but no. She tried to kill her baby daddy again.

Iw ou de what is the writer trying to tell us about Han Yu Ra. She is despicable and I am glad she is still evil. 

• Like 1

@Nohamahmoud2002  Always get the best scoop on the actors of any daily drama. Thank you

Check video out 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5dyMtnsrk/?igshid=ou0vupsdyxl6

• Like 1