Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

34 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@Ameera the equations flying around TP in your second picture are so funny :smile:

what funny is after waking up for comma , first thing he do is translate Korean to English , rather going to a  toilet or going to get a drink but what I know I didn’t get hit in head that much :smug:

@UnniSara shouldn’t episode goes with titles don’t try it at  home , ur children wouldn’t turn genius like him afterward :thinking: - @abs-oluteM u may try on your student :jhopebtsidea:

** but  What a Medication or miracle against  , Kdrama 100 % cure method nothing  :facts:

16019912971601991292.gif

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

The policemen are so cruel. Although I want TP to get revenge, I still prefer the sweet innocent TP. The cold TP is a bit strange.

sorry , can’t wait for cold oppa , what his kindness & innocent  Personality get him or his mom other than 

when he need support 

Spoiler

16020083651602008340.gif

He got only 

16020081121602008105.gif

when he face injustice 

Spoiler

16020096651602009653.gif

He got ignore and other 

16020094891602009485.gif

When he was despair 

Spoiler

16020085321602008525.gif

He only get other 
16020093221602009316.gif

** seriously if he got friend like her who need enemy 

Edited by Ameera
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 3

Yu Jung is a very week character. She has no confidence and way to shy.  She chose to ignore and abandon him but it is all because her mom always put YuRa first . She spoils YuRa ans uses YuJung. We can all see the favoritism.  YJ is more like her father. Weak and never stand up for himself.  I agree TP should pick another lady as his one true love. But we all know he will end up with her somehow because he is in love with her. He has loved her since they were kids. 

Abour the accident, I don think the accident turned him into a genius, It just made him normal again. He was already good at math and he spoke English already. Remember drowning made him have a the mind of a child band drowning just turned him back to normal.
 Before the accident 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29642a474626cb81afc9

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295d4c8a6cb12d6324d2

The Accident 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29642a474626cb81afc9

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Five years later, Kang Eun-tak became prosecutor Yoo Min-hyuk! Decided to uncover the truth of the Yang Mi-kyung accident? [Secret Man] 

Comment on the video
Chae-young Lee and Eun-tak Kang reunited at last “nice to meet you, this is Min-hyuk!” [The Secret Man] (Google translate )

As if TP is telling YR: Surprise, guess who is back lol

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Nohamahmoud2002 TP is a prosecutor and is looking into his mother’s case. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f018a5ef9a59136e28 very sweet and sad scene. 
The reason why Yj is forgiven because she raised MinHo 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f018a5ef9a59136e28
@abs-oluteM @Ameera Tae Poong roles his eyes when YuRa introduced herself 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a1a246b46af727927e

tae Poong new family is so much nicer than YJ’s family. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a1a246b46af727927e

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

58 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

l@Nohamahmoud2002 TP is a prosecutor and is looking  into his mother’s case. 

Yes it is written in the comment below the video

Five years later, Kang Eun-tak became prosecutor Yoo Min-hyuk! Decided to uncover the truth of the Yang Mi-kyung accident? [Secret Man

he even has a new name: Minhyuk
Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 2

Does everyone here think , TP is way to smart? 
i read somewhere that if the storyline makes a character really smart there is a possibility where he can revert back to the child like behavior. I fear that from happening. The only people who can can actually be trusting is the new family he has. Unlike the people who mooches off his mother and then cut ties with him once she dies. People like that don’t change because it is ingrained in them especially when they love money. 

By the way do any of you think there is a birth secret involved in this drama. I keep getting that vibe smh smh I find  Han Yu Jung’s mother very trashy.  She favors Han YuRa ans is very rude to Yu Jung. Why is that?? She is also mean to Min Woo. She hasn’t shown him any love or comfort. Even MinWoo can see that.  The fact that , she thinks badly of TP when TP wasn’t the one who got her daughter pregnant. Her treatment of him before and after the pregnancy was just terrible. I always felt she was very jealous of TP. 

• Star Struck 1

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

The fact that , she thinks badly of TP when TP wasn’t the one who got her daughter pregnant.

Does she know MinWoo isn’t TP’s bio son? Sorry because I was skimming the earlier episodes only, I might’ve missed some details. I don’t think she know and that’s why she resented TP for “forcing” YR into marriage. 

The irony is TP is missing and looking for a child who is not even his own child. I know it will probably be shown later, but I wonder why MinWoo needs to call YJ “mother”....

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama No one knows that TP isn’t MinWoo’s biological son. Except for TP’s mom and MW’s biological father. I don’t mind answering your question. The more the merrier. 
Chingu that woman has never liked TP. She always thought his mom spoiled him. TP was a good kid, kind and always thoughtful to her kids. He was even thoughtful toward YuRa. But YuRa was nasty to him . Pushing him away when he asked a question. Both YuRa and her mother have nasty tempers.  You are right she doesn’t know. But she is still a witch. 
Another thing YuRa has always been selfish. Like the day TP drowned, he went in the water to save YuJung because he amsaw the Mickey Mouse hair clip thinking it was YJ in the water when it was YuRa. How did YR get YJ’s clip ?? I am thinking since she was young, whatever YR wanted , she was always get what she wants no matter the cost due to her spoiling her and her lies.  She purposely made sure to frame TP as the father of her baby because she couldn’t have an abortion. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

She purposely made sure to frame TP as the father of her baby because she couldn’t have an abortion. 

Not just that, I think her main purpose is to marry into the rich. She considers TP’s family as rich and took over the assets and sold them off. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

How many of you guys believe that YR has murderous intentions in the beginning or always ? I believe she always had murderous intentions due to be spoiled and being selfish. 

YJ was always supporting her family. Sadly only the father and her shameless mother was lazy to work. She became a maid only to be lazy. YJ worked for the living expenses and credit card payment ( for example when HEARTLESS WAS GOING TO MEET HER FUTURE IN LAWS , SHE ASKED SHAMELESS FOR MONEY BUT SHAMELESS GAVE THE CARD CLUELESS GAVE HER CLAIMING SHE HAS NO MONEY).  I believe she supported the whole family while Heartless got to live her best life and follow her dream. It seems a bit unfair in my opinion and so annoying. Isn't sad she never achieved her dreams but her sister did. Which is why I believe she might be adopted or a foundling. 

I don’t think Yejin is the chairman’s daughter. Yejin is the dead man’s daughter. Remember he found her in the forest and saved her. There was no mention of child. So she isn’t part of the birth secret. 
I believe SJ isn’t the chairman’s son, it reminds me of Bad Love ( 2019) where the chairman second son was actually the secretary man. This is a story line that is usually used when the Chairman already lost the love of their life by separation or misunderstanding. 

Actually I was thinking of Yu Jung being adopted and being the Chairman daughter. The SJ’s mom got rid of her by losing her. Which in the reason why SJ really likes YJ liken his mom is so obsessed with The Chairman. 

• Like 1

In today’s episode a clip 

Now he thinks she is married. That is so not true. I wonder how long it will take him to find this out. smh smh 

Didn’t get the chance to see today episode but will watch it tomorrow and write about it. 

• Like 1